YesNoOk

CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper  (Read 119638 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 23, 2017, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#81  May 24, 2017, 07:52:04 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
but I think it's over time to release a female fighter hehehe... :D

Now, I'm hyped!! I have "2 ideas" as we talked before, but let's keep it a mystery for the moment :)
I know you will make good choices, like every time!
#82  May 24, 2017, 12:00:06 pm
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Excellent editing Maxima is one of the chars that I least expected a POTS edition yet it was perfect for sure it can not be missing in my mugen. A char that I really love is IGNIZ but I've been looking for possible issues of it but there's nothing related you could try as it already did that it did such a good job with Maxima.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#83  May 24, 2017, 12:14:09 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
A char that I really love is IGNIZ but I've been looking for possible issues of it but there's nothing related you could try as it already did that it did such a good job with Maxima.

That sentence doesnt make sense.

"Um personagem que eu amo é o igniz eu estou olhar para possiveis problemas com isto mas nao ha nada relacionado que voce tentar tal como feito ja que feito um trabalho tao bom com maxima"

What possible problems would you be having with igniz that he has nothing he could try?
#84  May 24, 2017, 12:19:11 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
I think he meant that there's no decent igniz in this particular style around and so he should try making him.
#85  May 24, 2017, 12:31:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
should ve said "I want igniz gib plz" instead of going on and on about issues and problems.
#86  May 24, 2017, 03:36:11 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Bosses will be converted in the future, Rugal has already been a challenge and so much for this way, as said a previous quote, by the hour I must complete some teams in which there are no CVS-ISED sprites for the character, I have already started the sprites of a "female fighter" very nice and not a little delicate hehehe...  :lipsrsealed2:
#87  May 24, 2017, 06:49:24 pm
    • Mexico
This char is amazing!!! i love your work, i hope u make NESTS TEAM PLEASE!!! :D
#88  May 24, 2017, 07:32:00 pm
    • Brazil

I already did a K9999, Divinewolf made a perfect Kula... Well, I would miss Angel, but I'm discarding it for now, simply because I like to edit my sprites, but yes it's also on my list of future conversions ... :)
#89  May 24, 2017, 07:44:32 pm
What an amazing surprise.

I've tested this one and it's a good one. Thx for sharing this with us.

hope to see some more.

got some suggestions and an offer just pm me when you got time.  thx for now !!!

:thumbsup:

#90  May 24, 2017, 08:09:12 pm
    • Brazil
What an amazing surprise.

I've tested this one and it's a good one. Thx for sharing this with us.

hope to see some more.

got some suggestions and an offer just pm me when you got time.  thx for now !!!

:thumbsup:

Thanks Eliott, have fun... :)
#91  May 24, 2017, 09:07:04 pm
    • USA

I already did a K9999, Divinewolf made a perfect Kula... Well, I would miss Angel, but I'm discarding it for now, simply because I like to edit my sprites, but yes it's also on my list of future conversions ... :)

Doesnt Koldskool's Edit of Angel play pots style?

Btw Falcon Rapper, nice work bro. I seriously cant wait to see who your "Female Fighter" would be! I cant wait for Zhe Prime's Gabriella as well. I love your K9999 as well
#92  May 24, 2017, 09:58:24 pm
  • LetPlaySomeGames
    • USA
    • mastergem117@gmail.com
    • https://mastergem117.wixsite.com/miltjrsite
Nice job on Maxima Falcon Rapper Keep up the good work
#93  May 24, 2017, 10:10:36 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Doesnt Koldskool's Edit of Angel play pots style?

Koldskool work is awesome as well, but his Angel is more like a custom character.
Custom special moves, custom attacks, and not really a pots type gameplay AFAIK :/
But, yes a Pots Angel would be so awesome!!! (she's in my whishlist for years now)
#94  May 24, 2017, 10:14:31 pm
POTS Angel sounds overly complicated due to her moveset....though I guess you could use Kof XIV as a basis for EX moves maybe but eh.
#95  May 24, 2017, 11:51:29 pm
Just a thought.....
Since Maxima is technially an andriod/cyborg wouldnt it be cool if he had a metallic sound for his damage sounds....like Warmachine and IronMan.
He's pretty tight though, I like him
#96  May 25, 2017, 12:56:36 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
your ground and guard hittimes are exactly the same so you don't get a disadvantage for attacks that are guarded.
you should use your standing CLSN for turning and walking, some of the CLSN looks weird, its not consistent almost
looks different on all frames of animation in a lot of his anim.

I see you like snk, infinite style  and your pumping out chars quick, I would advise to take a little bit more time and DO your own
CLSN, I understand it could be boring for some but its an important part of your character and if you take time to
fix them your chars will benefit and come out a lot better.
#97  May 25, 2017, 01:15:00 am
    • Brazil
Just a thought.....
Since Maxima is technially an andriod/cyborg wouldnt it be cool if he had a metallic sound for his damage sounds....like Warmachine and IronMan.

Yes, I even thought of this, put "envshake" and sounds during walk and run and change the "jump dust" sound, but I thought it would look very much like Mr. Infinite's SVK version, where I preserved the standard sounds of the POTS style, only changing its weight and speed.
your ground and guard hittimes are exactly the same so you don't get a disadvantage for attacks that are guarded.
you should use your standing CLSN for turning and walking, some of the CLSN looks weird, its not consistent almost

I see you like snk, infinite style  and your pumping out chars quick, I would advise to take a little bit more time and DO your own
CLSN, I understand it could be boring for some but its an important part of your character and if you take time to

Most of the CLSN I usually get from chars already ready, I copy and paste in the FF3 notebook. With the exception of "gethit" (5000-5945), in the rest I just copy and paste existing chars. If the person uses the char to play, he does not repair the mistakes, if the person lowers the char to be looking for a mediocre mistake, then it gets tricky, I think it's better then to come out complaining not only with myself, but also with Mr. M.M.R. And the other developers of the char I created (all listed in the credits, see in readme.txt... If this really did bring a significant bug, I would certainly change it, but no, so I will not change it, so please stop looking for insignificant things and relax a bit, life is beautiful ... :D
#98  May 25, 2017, 01:20:35 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Just a thought.....

Yes, I even thought of this, put "envshake" and sounds during walk and run and change the "jump dust" sound, but I thought it would look very much like Mr. Infinite's SVK version, where I preserved the standard sounds of the POTS style, only changing its weight and speed.

Most of the CLSN I usually get from chars already ready, I copy and paste in the FF3 notebook. With the exception of "gethit" (5000-5945), in the rest I just copy and paste existing chars. If the person uses the char to play, he does not repair the mistakes, if the person lowers the char to be looking for a mediocre mistake, then it gets tricky, I think it's better then to come out complaining not only with myself, but also with Mr. M.M.R. And the other developers of the char I created (all listed in the credits, see in readme.txt... If this really did bring a significant bug, I would certainly change it, but no, so I will not change it, so please stop looking for insignificant things and relax a bit, life is beautiful ... :D

The CLSN is not insignificant...its the most important part of a character.  That comment you made
gives me the impression you don't know how fighting games work.

If you want a COTM trophy so bad you better stop half assing your chars and take time to make them correctly.
#99  May 25, 2017, 01:30:51 am
    • Brazil
Just a thought.....

The CLSN is not insignificant...its the most important part of a character.  That comment you made
gives me the impression you don't know how fighting games work.

If you want a COTM trophy so bad you better stop half assing your chars and take time to make them correctly.

I do not want a trophy, if I get it all right, otherwise life goes on, what I want is to leave a legacy, that is, convert the maximum chars from KOF to CVS. By the way, you have been saying that cln's are wrong... Speak the animation that I check and correct, now I came hunting defect where it does not exist I think it's a bit annoying, it's not the first time that you have to keep looking for a small thing In my chars. If the problem is COTM or COTY or even the COTW est already, it's simple, I can stop posting here and post it in other forums where there are not so many people who want to appear at the creations of others...
#100  May 25, 2017, 01:34:49 am
    • Brazil