YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1556933 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC6 (Reup + mirror)
#841  October 17, 2012, 05:59:00 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
Hi ya'll. When I run this it says version 3.0.1400, not version 3.0.1500, even though 1500 is the newest one. I only just downloaded it from the original post. Is this correct? Is this actually version 3.0.1500?

Cheers.
An anthropomorphic existential nightmare.
Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 06:51:28 pm by FrozenDelight
#842  October 20, 2012, 12:58:12 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Now that this is revived somehow, I'll report a bug, in the organizer, sometimes, auto organization goes nuts and organizes animations and sprites oddly, for example, placing 620 spr group to the end of sff file, or anim 7000 at the middle of air file... this is fixed whenever you close and reopen FF3 and your project... this (closing FF3) leads to a random crash before you can open it again.

See ya!!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#843  October 28, 2012, 06:56:30 pm
    • USA

SCH

#844  November 08, 2012, 11:34:40 am
no chinese language? why?
#845  November 08, 2012, 01:33:26 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Because no Chinese proposed to make a translation ? Maybe you can do it.
#846  November 20, 2012, 04:35:57 am
    • USA
Another Bug: Creating any new animation will send it at the end of the AIR file's order, is it too much too ask if you could update the auto organizer for the animation section? It does wonders in Sprites and Sounds, but its dreadfully slow in the animation.

It Also merges any animation i edit with another one after it, whenever said animation i edit doesn't have space at the end of the text.

EDIT: Didn't want to give details about the first bug, because it would sound ridiculously odd, but that bug only happens when i create the animation with any number from 180-189.
Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:41:19 am by Froz
#847  November 30, 2012, 04:35:15 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Is there a new way to use the angle feature on the animations. I have used this feature to align clsn on animations for characters/attacks who would use angledraw in  previous versions FF3's. In FF3RC6 I can not choose the angle of a sprite in a animation. Was this feature taken out?
#848  November 30, 2012, 04:38:15 am
    • USA
You can only use that via Mugen 1.1 which isn't released yet. :P
#849  November 30, 2012, 04:45:27 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
You can only use that via Mugen 1.1 which isn't released yet. :P
Oh, I just wanted to use it for Clsn alignment, like on the older version, but it's cool. Thanks Froz.

Posted: November 30, 2012, 05:04:59 am
I found an old version that let's me use the function.
#850  December 03, 2012, 04:30:23 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Another Bug: Creating any new animation will send it at the end of the AIR file's order, is it too much too ask if you could update the auto organizer for the animation section? It does wonders in Sprites and Sounds, but its dreadfully slow in the animation.

It Also merges any animation i edit with another one after it, whenever said animation i edit doesn't have space at the end of the text.

EDIT: Didn't want to give details about the first bug, because it would sound ridiculously odd, but that bug only happens when i create the animation with any number from 180-189.
Send me the AIR file. Probably it's messed up. But make sure you has the latest version.
#851  December 05, 2012, 11:44:08 am
    • Thailand
It should ask me if I want to reverse palette order when I use the "change" method. =p
Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:49:56 am by Rajaa
#852  December 05, 2012, 11:57:51 am
  • I can't see :<
    • Poland
    • www.niewidomy.deviantart.com
Could someone reupload to mediafire? I can't DL from the links provided.
#853  December 12, 2012, 04:19:25 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
It should ask me if I want to reverse palette order when I use the "change" method. =p
:grin2:

In the next version, I will release the source code licensed under the GPLv3. In all future versions some changes will be made to make the code more readable, like adding comments and some coding standards. For now, my unique style :P is all we get.
The BGs editor is functional but lacks many options, and I'm making some changes in the rendering system. Then, the next RC will be partially functional in this case.
I made several changes and fixed a lot of things. All bugs people reported I can't reproduce, like AIR and organizer stuff. We need to wait for this release to make sure everything works.

Thanks!
#854  December 13, 2012, 05:31:22 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Don't know if this one has been reported yet, but sometimes, when working with the "Edit animation as text" tool, if I modify a CLSN and hit the Apply button, the animation I'm working on disappears from the animation viewer. All of the data for the animation itself is still in the AIR file, it just doesn't display in FF3.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
#855  December 13, 2012, 08:22:29 am
  • Shakespear.
In the animation window, a duplicate frame option (like sprites) would be super handy.  ;) Thanks!
#856  December 15, 2012, 02:52:34 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Don't know if this one has been reported yet, but sometimes, when working with the "Edit animation as text" tool, if I modify a CLSN and hit the Apply button, the animation I'm working on disappears from the animation viewer. All of the data for the animation itself is still in the AIR file, it just doesn't display in FF3.

It was sent to the end of the air file. This happens, as far as I see, thanks to a comment on a wrong place. Open the air in a notepad and seach for comments closer to your animation.
#857  December 31, 2012, 07:48:13 am
Can you guys make it so we can name sounds like you can animations?
#858  January 03, 2013, 04:37:56 am
  • Shakespear.
Holding shift and pressing enter in the states editor causes an unnumbered line to appear.
#859  January 03, 2013, 05:43:37 pm
    • Brazil
    • thundermugen.com/
Holding shift and pressing enter in the states editor causes an unnumbered line to appear.

This isn't a bug...
Actually, this is useful because it isn't a new line, it is an extension from the previous line, this way, if you have a long code in one line, you can do this so the entire code is visible in the screen and the entire code is still in one line.
#860  January 03, 2013, 10:56:25 pm
  • Shakespear.
Oh, no shit!?  Thanks, yeah that makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.