YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3108534 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#1221  November 23, 2010, 06:04:09 am
Hello, I'm new here and I'm kind of a sprite ripper for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Sega 32X. I don't rip sprites very often but right now I'm focused on Eternal Champions: Challenge From the Dark Side for Sega CD sprite rips.
#1222  November 23, 2010, 09:02:40 am
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
Hello, I'm new here and I'm kind of a sprite ripper for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Sega 32X. I don't rip sprites very often but right now I'm focused on Eternal Champions: Challenge From the Dark Side for Sega CD sprite rips.
Welcome to MFG. :sugoi:
#1223  November 24, 2010, 02:41:22 am
Helloz Evewbodyz!!!!   :sugoi:
My username is KaomberANDKai, which you'll see if you look over at the... username... thingy... yeaaaaaah...  o_O
Anywayz, I am new to this site (like I'm literally like 5 minutes old on this site  ;) hooray for my first 5 minute anniversary on this site, woohoo!!!  ;D! I have just started to make a MUGEN game, and I started creating my own character yesterday. My computer animation class just finished, and I got a USB with a ton of sprites I extracted on it. I didn't think I'd need those again  ;) but it turned out to be useful having those... hooray for unintended smartness stuff!!  :P 

Now for stuff outside of mugen... :3
I am currently writing like 3 books (When I get bored with one, I return to the other, blah blah blah, other stuff you don't want to hear. X3). One is called Loss, which is part of a series from which my username comes from, (Kaomber is the scythe of the dark half of death [dude who sends people to hell]. Kai is the scythe of the light side of death [girl {yes, I said girl} side/light side of death who sends people to heaven.].), also the story of Lemorti, which is like a story about wolves based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter (which is about cats?  :???:), and another book that doesn't have a name...  :-\. My first name is Seamus (which anyone who reads it can't pronounce, and anyone who hears it can't spell  --;) and my last name is [*CENSORED*] (you shall never hear it BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!  :twisted:). I am very random, I have a pretty good voice that everyone I know has complimented me on, as well as great writing skills, which people have complimented me even more on  ;) . I'm also teaching myself on pokemon game hacking (yes, such a weird hobby  :-\ ), programming, web design, and also MUGEN!!!! (Obviously  ;) ). I like to believe that my story characters are real [BECAUSE THEY ARE! lol], I love laughing at my own jokes (being weird is my form of comedy  ;) ), and I also have an obsession with Adobe After Effects.

And you know what I just realized...
Probably no one is reading this! >:D

So anyway, see yas on da forumz!!!!  :sugoi:
.Yeah, you can try to message me with AIM, but I forgot my password XD.

Decisions are all that life is made of, if you have made no decisions you are simply a puppet for someone else to play with. If you make too many, you are a puppet for your mind. Such as this decision, shall you refuse to give in to anger, or let it consume you, because those who let anger run their lives, are simply like puppets for anger, as you are not the one to make the decisions, it is anger who makes them for you. He may decide to send you to heaven or hell... but the question is... What shall you decide?
#1224  November 26, 2010, 02:23:58 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
Hey here fellow mugen fam, my name here is Yavoz32 but i am also known as lando33 . i joined here on April 01, 2007, 04:09:06 PM , so yeah i been around for quite some time. found mugen community by mistake and since i a  avid fighting game player i decided to check it out after stumblin across mugen on youtube while looking up mvc vids . i guess his was the first site i joined to dl some characters to mugen but now 3 years later after watching everyone else make characters and mugen was gettin kind of stale in areas i decided to stop being a dl loader and  become a creator.  this has always been a childhood dream and i wanted to grow up and get into the gaming industry but of course life deals you different cards.  now findng this community and meeting some really cool peeps ( and occassional assmonkeys) i decided its time while in my growing age and now a father of a teen and a tween that i take my destiny by the hand and run with it.  I am currently learned to sprite, never done one my entire life til a lil over a month ago for a project i had in mind since i havent seen charaters that never get they true shine on. I am a huge Anime fan and decided to do an Anime game based around cvs style  with my own flair. I still need help in my project  but lots of pople are so busy with their own i dont bother asking for too much help. but its always good to meet fellow mugen lovers who are decent and cool and dont mind giving positive and flawed feedbacks on works as long as they are humble and not straight forward anuses about it. well the project is underway and i will post some things soon and i am glad to meet everyone ;D . if i ask for help or to contribut rest assured i am a standup guy and will give full credit of your works that you assisst in creating or helpin with in anyway. Hope you all have a good thanksgiving and thank you for allowing me to become a member. Mugen 4 lyfe!

DMK

#1225  November 26, 2010, 02:31:08 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Welcome and hope to see you around.  :)
#1226  November 26, 2010, 02:43:22 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
Thanx , i will try to be around as much asi can real life and doing my anime project take a bit of time but i will make sure to stop in everyday. i just finished a cvs styl hakufu and kanu, spriting cvs style rob Lucci from One ppeice ( in leopard form ) and ikkitousen ryofu housen. already done cvs luffy with both gears to be in play,  the 3 kikaider brothes Jiro, ichiro and Rein from the anime movie Kikader 01, i have a spriter working on my Bushido Brown from the boondocks while i plan on redoing so work on his riley nd huey strikers, i have my own custom version of Terry Bogard  called Hungry wolf terry and his striker is his 12 year old son terry jr ( already sprite done for both and terry is in animation frames mode) i am doing plenty othes and just hope i can get help where i need and folks think outside the box as i do and work as a team but dont let egos get in the way of creating good game. No matter how good you have gotten or how much experience you have , we all have started out from somewhere in the begining . So if anyone wants to find out more and wants to contribute and of course get credit for their wor or involvement , just holla at me. but again thanx and i hope to see things get better and good here and in the whole community.  ;D
Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 10:30:13 pm by yavoz32
#1227  November 27, 2010, 05:52:50 am
Who are the breasts in your avatar, DMK?

To everyone else: I'm Maybrow, and I'm having trouble configuring the input command list in Mugen. For some reason, the input commands do not actually change to the keys I set them to. How do I do this?

EDIT: Figured out the problem.
Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:20:52 am by Maybrow

DMK

#1228  November 27, 2010, 02:01:35 pm
    • USA
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Makoto, from the new arcade intro movie. Can be found here.

Welcome to the forum Maybrow.  :)
#1229  November 28, 2010, 02:25:00 pm
Hi my name is nelson, just found out about this site looking videos of that mortal kombat , street fighter and others crosses between games like that.
#1230  November 28, 2010, 02:33:28 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
welcome to the mugen fighter guild forum!!

hopefully here, you will find all the infos and ressources you need to fully enjoy yourself, in what is any 2d fighting games (and 2d games, period) fan's dream: the possibility to compile/create/customize your own fighting game experience :)
#1231  November 28, 2010, 08:34:05 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Welcome to the guild!!
#1232  November 29, 2010, 03:19:33 am
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
Guess you can count this as a re-introduction.

After a 5 month absense, its good to be back...sort of. :-\ but the fucking mugen curse has canceled The UMMZ Project. Shame really...but i think all the MugenZX characters will be open sourced soon.

Had allot of shit happen to me in the last few months. Hopefully, i can get this small problem resolved so i can update to 1.0 and start pertisapating in the community again.

So, whats been going on in my absense?...
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)
#1233  December 01, 2010, 05:06:03 am
  • Keep Running.
So where do I begin? I have been a signature artist for some 2 years now and I am in the process of making my own GFX Community website, with other people of course. But thats not why Im here. I use deviantart frequently, and some time ago a came across a few sprite makers that both had an interest in this "thing" called MUGEN. I was curious,  looked it up, and started playing around adding different pre-made characters and what not. Long story short we are currently in the beginning stages of creating a Bleach MUGEN game, so Ive come here, to the guild, to learn and share some of what we create (and maybe recruit a few people to help us along the way).

By this point your probably saying "OMG not another fanfic Bleach guy!" No no, thats not the case. Our game will not feature SSJ Shinigami or any crap like that. But our game will have a story with cut-scenes and the like (eventually). The story will fully respect the Bleach manga's history and will pick up some currently unspecified amount of time after Chapter 423: Farewell Swords. Furthermore, while some "classic" Bleach characters may be included, like Sosuke Aizen (in his black strait jacket, perhaps), we will be creating completely new characters with solid backstories and explanations.

But thats enough of that. Ill post more on it once the first sprite sheet is done and we get a final name for the game.

In the meantime I look forward to participating with you all.
#1234  December 08, 2010, 08:10:49 am
Hello people. Thought I would introduce myself and not be such of a lurker. A couple of years ago I was a avid Mugen player, but took a break do to life, but now I'm back with some free time just trying to get caught back up. Looking forward to the site and the community.

DMK

#1235  December 08, 2010, 08:12:25 am
    • USA
Welcome and I hope you have a fun time here.  :2thumbsup:
#1236  December 14, 2010, 09:21:36 am
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
Hello people. Thought I would introduce myself and not be such of a lurker. A couple of years ago I was a avid Mugen player, but took a break do to life, but now I'm back with some free time just trying to get caught back up. Looking forward to the site and the community.
Welcome to MFG.

abdulwaheed

#1237  December 14, 2010, 09:37:56 am
great info glad i found this
#1238  December 14, 2010, 01:15:40 pm
  • Possibly doing nothing right now.
Hello, and welcome to the Guild, please enjoy your stay :).
Currently busy with Mezzo, which you see as my avatar.

GOH

#1239  December 14, 2010, 01:24:51 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
It's a spambot.
#1240  December 14, 2010, 03:14:01 pm
  • Possibly doing nothing right now.
Darn it!
Currently busy with Mezzo, which you see as my avatar.