YesNoOk

CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Read 24689 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, February 23, 2018, 03:16:04 am
Share this topic:
CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#1  February 23, 2018, 03:16:04 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

"Salve galera" Mugenguild... "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

One more char ready... And so we have another member of the "Hakkesshu" clan, and the Yagami team is finally complete ... :)
Well, I present to you "CVS Mature" by Falcon Rapper (Yes, I am hehehe ...: P)
In humility and respect, I do not like to speak, but to act ... :)

The char is in "POTS / Infinite" mode (cvs and sparks in HD, fights mode setup, see Config.txt) plus have some new knocks (preserving all strokes of KOF char, of course) ...

Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1 (some settings prevent it from running in other versions)

What you have:

Adapted to be played with 6 buttons (3 for punch and 3 for kick)
- Moderate artificial intelligence
- 64 palettes (12 normal plus 52 extra, activating config.txt);
- All sparks in alpha effect POTS style;
- Blows based on the KOF versions in which the character appears;
- Sounds based on versions 98 and 2002;
- Gameplay that can be changed in config.txt (activation of selector palettes, aerial combos, etc) ...
- All POTS / Infinite mode features (Parry, Custom Combo, etc.)
- It can be adapted to be played in ADD004 mode (it can be activated as helper and changed during team mode / simul mode, needs to use add004pie.exe, it works without problems, either in the jump tag style or in the style "running tag", tested on both)
- You can enable or disable LV2 Portrait, see "config.txt"

What is missing:

- Ending, for a change ...: \
- Correct errors that are found, otherwise nothing is missing, it is running good ...: P

Commands:

Basic Blows:
Throws: Two punch or kick buttons;
Crematory: F + weak kick
Blowback Kick: F + strong kick

Special Skills

Death Claws = D, DB, B, Punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
* There may be continuation, just use the same command (Normal blow repeats twice and in Ex mode repeats up to 3 times)

Deicide = D, DF, F, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Metal Massacre = D, DB, B, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Despair = D, DF, F, Punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Sacrilege = F, D, DF, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Ebony Tears = D, DF, F, D, DB, B, Punch (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)

Supers LV1 (Made with 1 super bar)

Heaven's Gate = D, DB, B, D, DF, F, kick
Nocturnal Light = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, punch

Supers LV2 (Made with 2 super bars)

Heaven's Gate = D, DB, B, D, DF, F, two kick buttons
Nocturnal Light = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, two punch buttons

Super LV3 (Made with 3 super bars)

Eternal Illusion = D, DB, B, D, DF, F, two punch buttons

========================================
Preview:

Credits:

- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
- VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
- Infinite and R@ce Akira = For great chars in which I use as an aid during conversion
- Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
- Dampir (Best KOF sprites to CVS converter, it's an honor to be able to use these sprites in this char)
- Warusaki13, David Demianoff and Juke Kisaragi (Commands, Constants and Animations used in this char)
- Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
- Basara Kun, Chosis, Goodaldo, Kiri, MoonGirard, Senofro & PsychoKrusher (Palettes made for Vice by JMorphman, which I used in Mature)
- Gui007 & JadeEye (For always promoting my work via Youtube)
- Left4Joker (Always bringing good ideas and suggestions in my group on facebook)
- Admins and members of mugen groups on Facebook, especially Ramon Garcia (Mugen link & Share), Mestre Ares do Santuario (Mugen Brazil), German A. Sanchez (better known as "Tiloger") and David JR Ayad Mugen Return) and to the group gallery there.
- Members of the CVS EXtreme group (My group for mugen on facebook, link on my signature)

Download link:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

PT-BR: Dedico este char primeiramente a Deus, pois sem ele nada seria possível, aos meus pais e familiares, minha noiva e futura esposa (Te amo <3 Raquel) e a todos aqueles que como eu amam MUGEN... :)
Re: CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#2  February 23, 2018, 03:24:22 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Dude, I am so impressed! Can't wait to try her out
#3  February 23, 2018, 04:03:45 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Not digging the squashed Lv3 super BG image.  No real feedback beyond that as I haven't DLd her yet.
#4  February 23, 2018, 04:07:58 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i see that team yagami in pots style is completed

i'll have to give this a try and see how it plays out
#5  February 23, 2018, 04:13:39 am
    • Brazil
Dude, I am so impressed! Can't wait to try her out

Thank you Master R@ce, I'm a great admirer of your work, have fun and thank you for always supporting me on this journey...
POTS/Infinite 4Ever hehehe... :)

Not digging the squashed Lv3 super BG image.  No real feedback beyond that as I haven't DLd her yet.

I ended up using the same portrait of Mature SVK created by Infinite, I usually edit these images in Photoshop, but I can make more options and leave them available in config.txt, in a next update ... :D

i see that team yagami in pots style is completed

i'll have to give this a try and see how it plays out

Yes!!! Not only the Yagami Team, but the Hakkeshu clan hehehe ... Have fun, my friend... :D
#6  February 23, 2018, 04:37:52 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Amazing I really am really surprised with this project, I got to start a reissue in Mature but I did not finish and now seeing the full service I find it exelente. Currently I started an issue at Angel but I still have a lot to follow and I intend to try with Adelheid Bernstein.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#7  February 23, 2018, 04:50:55 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
yessssssssss, i know this is gonna be awesome. downloading now.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#8  February 23, 2018, 05:14:49 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Very nice character.  I like her second idle better (your version I believe the config file said).  It's much more fluid.  Nothing to really report on feedback right now, though (I'm not very good at finding smaller bugs, if any).  Others more skilled will be able to pick things out better than I anyway.
#9  February 23, 2018, 06:02:27 am
whoop whoop! yessss!
#10  February 23, 2018, 06:48:00 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I find one small error in standing strong kick when Mature it is close on your oponent, the kick does not hit
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#11  February 23, 2018, 08:24:55 am
  • Was it something I said?
Nice to see Team Yagami in full effect. :)

I'm curious, did you edit the sprites yourself, or did Dampir finish his sprites?
#12  February 23, 2018, 08:45:20 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yeah! you did it buddy!
I'll try her ASAP. Glad to see you're still rocking!!
Finally having a true Mature in mugen is awesome!

My whish whould be to see POTS Angel, hopefull including her KOFXIV moves.
(I can provide some custom sprites if needed...)
#13  February 23, 2018, 09:49:06 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
YES! One of my favorite KoF gals, thanks very much man.
Lasagna
#14  February 23, 2018, 10:43:19 am
  • Frozen in Time
  • The siege continues...
    • USA
    • www.eternal-anomaly.com
@Falcon Rapper:
I recommend some heed be given to behavioral nuances like timings, velocities and hitpauses, as several of Mature's attacks feel labored on startup and/or while striking the opposing player (be it in a chain or not).  You could obtain the values necessary to polish this framework directly from the KOF games.
Latest Release: Here / Current Projects: The Penguin & Stage Rectifications (2nd Set)
Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:36:13 am by Mature4evr
#15  February 23, 2018, 01:41:12 pm
NICE!GJ!!!!
#16  February 23, 2018, 03:40:49 pm
very nice, thanks
#17  February 23, 2018, 04:14:01 pm
    • Brazil
Amazing I really am really surprised with this project, I got to start a reissue in Mature but I did not finish and now seeing the full service I find it exelente. Currently I started an issue at Angel but I still have a lot to follow and I intend to try with Adelheid Bernstein.

Thank you, and good luck with your edits. :)

yessssssssss, i know this is gonna be awesome. downloading now.

I'm glad you liked it, have fun. :)

Very nice character.  I like her second idle better (your version I believe the config file said).  It's much more fluid.  Nothing to really report on feedback right now, though (I'm not very good at finding smaller bugs, if any).  Others more skilled will be able to pick things out better than I anyway.

I usually give more emphasis to chars and classic KOF poses, but in this case I thought the standing pose of KOFXIII would look cool in this version... :D

I find one small error in standing strong kick when Mature it is close on your oponent, the kick does not hit

Strange, I tested the kick close close and it hits the opponent. :\

Nice to see Team Yagami in full effect. :)

I'm curious, did you edit the sprites yourself, or did Dampir finish his sprites?

Most of the sprites were made by Dampir, some of these sprites I edited, using as base the CVS Vice (such as the sprites of action 1, action 195 and action 3000).

Yeah! you did it buddy!
I'll try her ASAP. Glad to see you're still rocking!!
Finally having a true Mature in mugen is awesome!

My whish whould be to see POTS Angel, hopefull including her KOFXIV moves.
(I can provide some custom sprites if needed...)

Thanks Ned, I believe that soon we will have a version of Angel in this style, but for now I have another char in my mind ... :D

YES! One of my favorite KoF gals, thanks very much man.

Thanks Ash, have fun... :D

@Falcon Rapper:
I recommend some heed be given to behavioral nuances like timings, velocities and hitpauses, as several of Mature's attacks feel labored on startup and/or while striking the opposing player (be it in a chain or not).  You could obtain the values necessary to polish this framework directly from the KOF games.

Yes, but in this case I had to improvise in a way, so that the pauses in certain movements correspond with the time of the animation and that it had a "fair advantage", even so thanks for the tip ... :)

NICE!GJ!!!!

Thanks fenzi4224615, have fun... :D

very nice, thanks

Thanks kyoman, have fun... :D
#18  February 23, 2018, 09:48:21 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I never actually tried out Mature when I had her in my mugen or in the few KOFs I played, but she feels great. Might actually pick her up in some of them. Just a few things to mention as far as feedback.

- Sacrilege feels too shallow, personally. I feel like she should move forward more during it.
- Heaven's Gate should be tweaked a bit. It seems like the damage comes in a bit after she slams the opponent into the wall.
   - On the note of Heaven's Gate, I'd reduce the block-stun a bit. It's pretty safe as it is so you can't really punish her afterwards, unless that was intentional.
- I feel Eternal Illusion goes on for way too long, between the slow speed of Mature's slashes and the pause during the finish.
   - Also on the note of Eternal Illusion, it's missing envshake.
- I feel like the final slash during Nocturnal Light should either have the hitbox on the wave and disappear on impact, or just keep the wave stationary on Mature. It looks very weird having it just keep going and not do anything.

I'm definitely gonna enjoy playing around with this character more. Good work, Falcon.

Edit: One last thing I forgot to mention - Only the first hit of all versions of Metal Massacre have slash sparks.
Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:35:21 am by Project.13
#19  February 23, 2018, 11:29:10 pm
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
#20  February 24, 2018, 03:51:56 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i noticed a problem with your characters, i've used them in add004 mugen and i've put every character in the add004 file name in each of their def files and all of them are stuck in a stage and they can't move around the stage like it can't go backward all the way

what should i do?