YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1558496 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1881  October 12, 2017, 06:06:00 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I'm not seeing really seeing any possibility of jiren being stopped other than goku being able to fully control is new form or hopefully they give vegeta some type of shine. I'm mad as fuck I read that spoileer though lmao

Me too man, but I had to learn about the situation.
#1882  October 13, 2017, 10:22:13 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I'm glad I resisted reading the spoiler.
#1883  October 13, 2017, 07:25:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's a great spoiler, probably the first time I regret one spoiler from this series, even fi it is logical as fuck.
#1884  October 14, 2017, 01:26:49 pm
The spoiler isn't bad actually. They are speeding up the progress for the main event I guess.
#1885  October 15, 2017, 03:24:11 am
  • Niigasan
That fight was nuts, jiren got exposed, that is all.
#1886  October 15, 2017, 04:02:38 am
I'm annoyed that Jiren decided to just sit there because there's no one left that can only be taken out by him, it only means that they didn't understand the rules. Even if no one can defeat Jiren, if Toppo and Dyspo are taken out and Jiren is the last one left in his universe, and another has at least 2 that can survive and escape him, he still loses. It doesn't matter that he can't be defeated, that's the whole point of this tournament, what we were sold since the start.
I mean, it's definitely not going to happen and you know Goku will take him out by achieving his new form once more, but it's just... more bad writing, it's stupid and it's not bothering to care about its own rules. All it does is make him look like a fucking idiot.

That being said, Hit's character was well rounded, it was made clear that he knows exactly what he's doing, what his role is, his own abilities, he's a real team player despite being a lone assassin and he does understand the rules. Good for him. He deserves a cookie up on the loser's bench.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:09:38 am by Byakko
#1887  October 15, 2017, 04:14:24 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Power scaling has been pretty much disregarded until Jiren this series, especially since the Blue form's introduction being all about using any level of power instantly, but even considering my previous theory about Jiren taking enough damage from Goku to even things out for Hit, it feels odd Hit did as well as he did this episode, ignoring the Time-Skip ability.  Meaning, it's odd he could even catch Jiren off guard and trade blows to the extent he did.  Eh, at least we know Jiren can't do everything easily.

So now Universe 2 is getting more screen time in than expected.  They're putting more work than I was expecting into a parody if it is a one-off deal with deletion at the end of all this.  Also Frieza was listening in to Whis talking about Ultra Instinct.  Which one, wow, Frieza has better hearing that Piccolo at that range and with everything going on.  But two, this further leads me to believe Frieza's looking to get any information he can, if not straight-up learning some new techniques.  Which now leads me to guess that Frieza's going to be some part of a catalyst to reignite Goku's Ultra Instinct, so he can take on Jiren for Frieza, where Frieza will then clean up what's left.  Which may or may not lead to Jiren's death, depending on if the tournament is still a thing by that point.

Also he hasn't completely won me over, but this was good for some character development for Hit.  I like him a bit more, now that we know more about his true character.  Did what he had to do, even though it wasn't enough.
#1888  October 15, 2017, 05:30:47 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
No donuts were made. He should have forsaken his pride and got the Saiyans to blast Jiren out of the ring. :(

Well Hit was eliminated by overwhelming power and didn't go out like a chump. Universe 6 kinda still have a powerhouse so I wonder if anything will happen from that.

Him just meditating afterwards is very bold but there isn't anyone who has shown anything that Toppo and Dyspo can't beat besides Goku's Musou Tensei :P

#1889  October 15, 2017, 06:44:53 am
  • Niigasan
That's what's gonna happen I think, goku gonna beat him with his new form or I a twist might be jiren wins the tournament, but goku is Dragon ball so that's doubtful
#1890  October 15, 2017, 07:00:32 am
guess Jiren forgot that levitating = floating = flying but eh who's honestly keeping track anymore.
#1891  October 22, 2017, 04:54:05 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Vegeta got told lmao. This was a great ep.
#1892  October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
When was the last time an enemy at Dragon Ball used the butt to attack someone?
#1893  October 22, 2017, 05:20:39 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#1894  October 22, 2017, 06:13:33 am
    • USA
great ep, good character development all around

also damn lmao vegeta went 0-100 real quick i love it
#1895  October 22, 2017, 08:33:17 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Latest manga chapter is out.

#1896  October 23, 2017, 09:49:39 am
Don't say I didn't warn you, cause somethings big gonna happen in these couple weeks
#1897  October 23, 2017, 10:18:21 am
Lol is that what that design was
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1898  October 23, 2017, 10:23:10 am
If you mean whats that from, its from the Japanese Tv guide
#1899  October 23, 2017, 11:10:29 am
No, among the leaks from the official anime website there was a design that people thought was going to be FemBroly after learning to control herself and turning a bit more lean while still tall. Maybe that's what it's going to be.

lui

#1900  October 23, 2017, 11:35:46 am
    • USA
I like it. I'm a fan of the characters involved so I hope it develops them even more