• Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Re: Progress
#363  November 15, 2012, 01:52:34 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Been busy lately, coding is on hold, back to spriting atm. screens and videos will have to wait when I find time. as well as betas.
#364  November 17, 2012, 11:51:55 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-17-12

finished all the extra sprites for goku, gonna start on his specials,when he's done its onto frieza, then its back to spriting, which will be trunks. or finishing Koola.
#365  November 27, 2012, 08:36:32 pm
wow what a silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish thats the silence before the storm (i mean a great post and news) :)
#366  November 27, 2012, 09:34:21 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
wow what a silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh thanks for bumping the thread just to say that
#367  November 27, 2012, 09:54:49 pm
#368  November 28, 2012, 04:31:27 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Been busy with school and stuff around my house. I lost my spriter on frieza so I'll be working on his sprites now, so this will put off coding for a bit.

HQ

#369  November 28, 2012, 09:24:08 am
you lost ben?!
#370  November 30, 2012, 01:25:53 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
yes. for unknown reasons, this is the third person on frieza I lost, so from here on out I'm gonna just do more work myself. so the game might move a bit slower now. if anyone actually cares
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:42:08 am by Neocide
#371  November 30, 2012, 07:03:53 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Sounds bad but
If you make that sheet your self may got better results.

HQ

#372  November 30, 2012, 02:38:52 pm
yes. for unknown reasons, this is the third person on frieza I lost, so from here on out I'm gonna just do more work myself. so the game might move a bit slower now. if anyone actually cares

that's a shame. he always seemed to be a pretty reliable person, as well as a spriter who even goes the extra mile to achieve a better result.

nevertheless: keep on moving! you know they all come and go, but you will stay at making dragonball sheets forever :P :D :)
#373  November 30, 2012, 05:56:50 pm
Hmmm... strange. It's true that I don't hear anything from him for a while, but I would have never thought it would end like that. :(
I hope he returns.
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:41:51 pm by G.o.D.
#374  December 01, 2012, 09:26:31 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
some people get tired of mugen is all.
Sounds bad but
If you make that sheet your self may got better results.

ben was just as good if not better than me at spriting so yea I'd say I would've gotten better results.

nevertheless: keep on moving! you know they all come and go, but you will stay at making dragonball sheets forever :P :D :)

yea thats not funny :p its actually a nightmare @_@
Hmmm... strange. It's true that I don't hear anything from him for a while, but I would have never thought it would end like that. :(
I hope he returns.

Lots of people quit mugen when they get tired of it. Just what happened to ben is all. No biggie.
#375  December 01, 2012, 01:59:34 pm

lol at that xD
But, hey I'm glad you're some of the few  that keeps Dragonball alive  in this community ;)
It had and still has a bad reputation :p
#376  December 01, 2012, 03:00:35 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide

lol at that xD
But, hey I'm glad you're some of the few  that keeps Dragonball alive  in this community ;)
It had and still has a bad reputation :p

I don't really in this forum, it's really been all the Z2 stuff. if I deleted this whole thing about 5 people would notice. :P but thanks for caring!
#377  December 01, 2012, 05:48:52 pm
    • USA
    • yohasakura4@sbcglobal.net
Dude Ive been following this game for forever now, its the whole reason I joined this forum. If you released a few separate chars like the Z2 team is doing Im sure you would have just as much hype for your chars they look awesome from the gifs and movies you have shown.
#378  December 03, 2012, 05:09:50 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Same here.

I always get the releases of MFG on MFFA`s News and good stage feeback on NewAge...
So there is nothing here for me except this project progress.

Plus
I dont like Balth´s Z2 sprite style :P
tough is a good spriter but yours is more accurate to the anime style!!!

and yeah a Beta whould help! so ppl see your new style of gameplay, sprites and FX!!!
Or you could try to post on other Forums too because not all ppl come to MFG......
Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:25:24 am by Adam Excahm
#379  December 03, 2012, 03:03:16 pm
    • Poland
Neo you are forgottng me too :D I follow you & ZGT for years now and your game has been one of most anticipated things I've been waiting for Mugen. I've been dieing to see complete product especially Goku cuz after all these years I still didn't saw one that is balanced & can trransform to SSJ3 :D When will that happen I can finally consider myself a happy man XD
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#380  December 04, 2012, 11:08:08 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I don't really in this forum, it's really been all the Z2 stuff. if I deleted this whole thing about 5 people would notice. :P but thanks for caring!
I'm a follower too.
The lack of answers in many of your topics is probably just because of your lack of advertising compared to us. Each time Balthazar has a new animation, he posts it. I post numerous screenshots to show progress and so people can see how things look like in-game.
You just need to start showing animated gifs and nice screenshots with "shiny FX" to get the croud around you and build more hype. ;)