Progress (Read 674775 times)

Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#681  July 09, 2013, 01:21:24 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Goku's basics are all worked out for the most part. System came together well, took a lot to get everything precise. I'm going to go over everyone's basics first before I go any further. And map them out as for each person they'll be slightly different. The Order will go

Goku
Gohan
Frieza
Vegeta
Piccolo

Cell
Ginyu
Trunks*
Kurrin*

Star indicates they aren't swapped in yet, so they'll have to wait. Everyone else is swapped in and I'll begin their basics soon enough.

edit- thought I'd plop Goku's moveset on everyone too while I'm at it.

Shunkan Idou -
there were 3 versions and might very well be again. one is low, another is mid, and the last is high. Atm the commands are QCB, a for low, and QCB b for Mid

Hammer Kick -
Flip kick, that smacks the opponent into the ground

Hammer kick ,Sayajin Drill -
Flip kick then goku kicks the opponent a few times with some rapid kicks.

Shunkan Idou Khh
Move works sorta like Yuri's Ko Ou Ken, where you charge it for a bigger projectile, in this instance, Goku would say "Kame" and if released, he'd warp right above him a fire a blast that would shoot a geyser from the spot it hit the ground. If held past "Kamehame" he'll warp right in front of the opponent with a quck hitting beam. confuses the opponent as to where you're headed.

Sayajin Assault - Goku charges at the opponent with rapid punches, during the punches, hitting one of two different commands will add two or three hits.

Shunkan Idou Clone attack -

This will work like Sub Zero's Ice Clones but instead the opponent freezing on touching the clone, goku will warp to the opponents spot and do a quick 2 hit combo.
Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 05:35:15 pm by Neocide
#682  July 09, 2013, 02:01:21 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
can you make a video of goku  and his gameplay ? ( ^__^)
#683  July 10, 2013, 01:47:29 pm
İ love the effort and work you have here man. The system changes you have planned are great. You should definitly add videos and screenshots. Good luck with this. İ can't wait to see more of this.
#684  July 10, 2013, 05:31:34 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
A question.
That black shirt Goku u gona release it too?
#685  July 10, 2013, 08:51:32 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
videos will come in time, and if you mean his dark blue shirt, he has a palette option for it that works. Since he was made from that sheet anyway.

Finished goku and gohan's new system rehauls, started on frieza last night, will finish him off today and then on to vegeta
#686  July 12, 2013, 06:26:42 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
So I got through 4 already (Goku,Gohan,Frieza and Now vegeta) Going to start on Piccolo. So far everyone's system is unique to each person. They all have some of the same combo strings for the most part, but there are variations on each to a degree to give them more diversity. The comboing possibilities are pretty limitless. Hopefully I fixed all little hiccups on them, but of course that's what testing is for.

#687  July 12, 2013, 01:19:14 pm
good work dude  ( ^___^)
I'm excited to see their different gameplay
#688  July 13, 2013, 02:39:21 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Cruz-Ko Excahm -
I answered this earlier, but I thought I'd give you a visual.

#689  July 13, 2013, 10:21:07 am
Great screenshot. Also, how many stages are ready or are you yet planning the ones you want?
#690  July 13, 2013, 10:25:43 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Goku looks like he's doing Andy's Zaneiken. X3
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#691  July 13, 2013, 11:29:10 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
it's actually his hard punch, it's basically a quick dash in elbow.

Some news, I had some talks with some people, and I kinda shifted the system again. This one is final though as I really enjoy it and I can be very imaginative to a degree. It's 6 buttons now. I don't wanna say 3 punches and 3 kicks, I'll say 3 upper body moves (light med hard) and 3 lower body moves. I only say that because every now and then people will get different unique basics here and there. Mainly on there hards.

As of now goku has a dash in elbow for hard. and a khh burst on Crouching Hp.There are Two types of launchers. One is for super jump based combos. The other is for zanzoken combos. Both basically are air combos. The zanzoken version has a chance of landing on the ground. So a better chain outcome is possible (Which is why zanzoken takes power to do.) 

I really like how it came out, It's familiar to a degree to people, but it's still unique. And I can customize everyone a bit more. Piccolo will be next. Then 18 then I'll go back over the other 3 I did. which won't take as long.

#692  July 13, 2013, 11:41:07 am
I hope it doesn't get confusing for you. :P
#693  July 13, 2013, 11:59:41 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
tell me about it lol.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:00:23 pm by Neocide
#694  July 13, 2013, 03:52:32 pm
I WANT PLAY WITH GOKU ( *__*)  good woork neocide
#695  July 13, 2013, 04:03:54 pm
Ah, you edited the post, I missed the screenshot.
#696  July 15, 2013, 08:32:10 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Cruz-Ko Excahm -
I answered this earlier, but I thought I'd give you a visual.

Nice to see he have palette options.
How much is color separeted asudes from the shirt?

#697  July 15, 2013, 09:20:39 pm
#698  July 16, 2013, 12:50:13 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Ok clear enoght thx
#699  July 16, 2013, 05:36:30 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
7-16-13

Finished Piccolo, Started on 18. She should be the most combo centered out of everyone. She'll do less damage, But her attacks are her bread and butter for gaining power.
#700  July 16, 2013, 05:52:13 pm
Screenshots screenshots screenshots  :flipout:

Seriously though, I have some sounds but they mostly are what you already have. I'll check more in the files. :-\