Progress (Read 677994 times)

Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#921  November 19, 2013, 11:23:30 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Not to mention ppl wanting those DBZ chars that you didnt want to make or those Narutos chars u say u will make someday u probably could get some money from there.

Good luck btw

I already offered commission for adding characters people wanted, everyone ignored it.

I know its not really a permanent solution but you could get some comissions , there were some people wanting to comission characters.

other than that, I wish you luck.

That might be an idea, you could do an offer.
I mean, you're a spriting machine anyways.

I believe Jmorphman has been collecting money and was looking for someone to do Mature in CVS style, for example.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/jmorphmans-wip-thread-122156.3640.html

As for me, I am totally broke myself to help you this time, sorry :\

I could do that, my only problem is keeping in contact, it's hard to stay in touch and keep in touch regularly with no real net. But I could def do that easily.
#922  November 20, 2013, 12:46:22 am
You should start a thread somewhere in the forums, (I dunno which one, graphics maybe?)
and say you accept offers for commission, have you tried that? :)

And just make contact with Jmorphman about it, go go! :p

Wish you good luck!
#923  December 08, 2013, 03:07:58 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
sorry I havent been on lately been a really crazy abundance of shit going on in the real world.

As of now, I'm taking an extended break from mugen and anything related with it. possibly not till the spring of 2014. I still plan to finish recoome and the game in general. Just going to take a huge breather.
#924  December 08, 2013, 02:13:59 pm
Hey,

it's good to hear from you :)
Life get's busy and sometimes it's hard.

I wish you most of luck and hope you'll get through.
#925  December 08, 2013, 08:45:50 pm
  • "Um...I hope you like your...smashed...death Ray!"
    • USA
    • bowser1388@yahoo.com
Hello Neocide! So the other day I finally got the chance to download your cell and he is an absolute pleasure to use! I just wanted to ask when we can get a challenging AI update for him. For awhile now, I've been wanting a proper villain to fight against Balthazar's SSJ Goku Z2, while I wait for Frieza Z2. And he plays really well, it's just that his AI isn't top-notch at the moment. Hope you have a good break, you deserve it after working on all those characters, by yourself. :)

"Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into a part of yourself. Let it solidify you and make you stronger."
                     http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1
#926  December 18, 2013, 05:41:44 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I don't do AI myself, so don't expect it anytime soon. or if at all, if there is someone who wants to make it feel free to.

12-17-13

I've kinda oddly enough have gotten the sprite bug again. So I'll be working on recoome again atm. He's pretty far atm and would have been done if I didn't lose interest. 16 rows of skin are whats left, followed by gloves and boots and finally heads. If I continue to feel like this, I should be done after X-mas.

I might also do an X-mas release of someone who was supposed to be out on my birthday (back in October) Depends on how cyanide feels (he's finishing the last super)
#927  December 18, 2013, 01:50:12 pm
Yay! More news! :yippi:
#928  December 18, 2013, 06:18:10 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
#929  December 18, 2013, 09:53:58 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I stopped on recoome to code my special X-mas release. I will not say who it is because I want to keep it a surprise.

I'll start right now and say it's not a sayajin, or a namekian. That's the only hint I'm giving.
#930  December 18, 2013, 10:05:14 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
You guys will love him. He is only on sheet state right now but he has so many combos possibilities with such a sheet, its crazy. O_o

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#931  December 18, 2013, 10:20:45 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
#17!

#932  December 18, 2013, 10:27:11 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
eh.....

no. Why would you even think that O_o
#933  December 19, 2013, 03:49:44 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
oh kinda see a sub-boss coming......
#934  December 20, 2013, 08:59:16 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Finally a good Oolong !!!
#935  December 20, 2013, 09:31:31 am
#936  December 20, 2013, 04:00:32 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#937  December 21, 2013, 06:52:33 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Any surprise would be good. Your gohan & cell was really pleasing to play as so I´ll like to get surprised for Xmas.
Chilling
#938  December 25, 2013, 07:39:19 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
X-mas release is going to be delayed, kinda hard to get passed the boring sff and air work. So doing all that has made them move slower. Still keeping it a secret, I'll try to have it out before new years.
#939  December 25, 2013, 08:30:20 pm
I've got no problem with the delay.
#940  December 26, 2013, 01:06:31 am
I thought it was pretty weird to hear you delayed it because you are doing the SFF/AIR stuff.
Aren't these the first things you do? :O