YesNoOk

Nick Fury  (Read 18365 times)

Started by Ryon, November 28, 2013, 04:13:36 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Nick Fury
#21  November 30, 2013, 02:24:00 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah, giving malware is FAR worse than having to look at some ads. Why would you prefer your users get malware?
#22  November 30, 2013, 02:30:13 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
i guess i was just lucky i never got malware from the billion of things i dled off of Esnips"That others claimed was a Virus Farm" ,Torrents ive dled over the years" are basically supposed to be loaded with Virus's" and never got malware from adfly either and i cant count how many times ive clicked on skip this add in the last year or more............maybe my virus protection is just the shit  :hump: idk lol , or maybe 99.9 pct of the time there is no malware to be downloaded . id say that is the better chance
Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 02:37:29 am by ZombieBrock
#23  November 30, 2013, 03:07:44 am
  • "The Future is Now"
Alright guys, i'll try to find an alternative.

personally i use adblocker pro on my firefox, so i don't even see the ad's on AD REFERRALS ARE FORBIDDEN.
#24  November 30, 2013, 03:12:24 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Zombie:

Torrents have nothing in the way of executables or auto running adware unless you are downloading actual executables, I dont even understand why that would be a thing.
You dont know jack about what you are talking about im sorry

http://www.cleanpcguide.com/remove-adf-ly-removal-guide-how-to-remove-adf-ly/

http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/adf(.)ly
I have adfly links filtered because of the risk they have ( and also for being used a lot by bots ) so if you want to check those remove the parenthesis.
Like I said before, browser hijacks are dangerous by itself, combine that with kids or non savvy pc people using your site and you have a ton of people clicking on potentially dangerous phishing ads in exchange for a cent every 200 clicks.

If someone told you that you could get stabbed in a particular dark alley would you go "WELL I WALK IN PLACES A LOT AND I DIDNT GET STABBED 99 PCT OF THE TIME"
#25  November 30, 2013, 03:33:24 am
    • USA
if you download movies and songs you should be fine,True..............Even though ANY Peer to Peer sharing ,Even in mugen itself can carry the risk of virus's,all someone would have to do is mask it as a character and Boom,Virus has fun....... now as for Torrents,your right about if its say music or a movie its most likely clean BUT............  if you download games and programs those can easily carry viruses or rootkits because they are executable files,pretty much all of them especially Pirated games , and i have and im still good....luck i guess...........but Hey your right i simply have NO CLUE as to what im talking about,or what could happen if i Download torrent files like that,But thank you for giving me such  knowledge and enlightening me as to how im wrong i am on this, and as for the 99 pct comment u can sit in a room thinking if u don't leave your going to be safe from any danger in the outside world, until a tree limb comes threw the ceiling and crushes your skull in, it works both ways , ok i don't want this to blow up because i  have a disagreement with some of this,

A. because im not going to do that
B. its a disagreement these things happen
Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 03:51:28 am by ZombieBrock
#26  November 30, 2013, 03:43:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if you download movies and songs you should be fine,True..............Even though ANY Peer to Peer sharing ,Even in mugen itself can carry the risk of virus's,all someone would have to do is mask it as a character and Boom,Virus has fun....... now as for Torrents,your right about if its say music or a movie its most likely clean BUT............  if you download games and programs those can easily carry viruses or rootkits because they are executable files,pretty much all of them especially Pirated games , and i have and im still good....luck i guess...........

Those are illegal brock, and anyone downloading any executable from the internet should know to trust the source of what he is downloading, I dont see how that has anything to do with what we were talking here. We were talking about browser hijacking and you telling us that you never got problems using those kinds of sites ( see urls provided above )  .
There is a big difference between downloading something from someone you know and trust and having your browser hijacked for a few cents before you get to the content from a trusted source. Your trusted source has no control over what happens once its hijacked for a bit.

but Hey your right i simply have NO CLUE as to what im talking about,or what could happen if i Download torrent files like that,But thank you for giving me such  knowledge and enlightening me as to how im wrong i am on this, and as for the 99 pct comment u can sit in a room thinking if u don't leave your going to be safe from any danger in the outside world, until a tree limb comes threw the ceiling and crushes your skull in, it works both ways ,
Im not sure how your parable of staying at home to avoid dangers and getting crushed by a tree limb piercing through the ceiling works in relation to not using browser hijacking. Would it be like, you avoid getting browser hijacked and then a tree crashes through your ceiling and kills you so you are bleeding next to the computer thinking on how you should have taken the chance?

ok i don't want this to blow up because i  have a disagreement with some of this, but im sure it will , because it always seems to on here
Sure man, have a great weekend.
#27  November 30, 2013, 04:00:34 am
    • USA
lol ok keeping this civil the 99 pct comment ,was about how u can sit in your room thinking  so long as u don't leave your room, nothing bad as far as death can befall you " as in an person who has agoraphobia , and dont/cant go outside because their scared of what can happen to them if they do, but even in staying in their home,something from the outside can enter the home and still kill them,so why worry about not going outside, like me, im very sick, not going in to details,but lets say,not long for the world ....... but if i just sit and mope about it , its not going to change what happens . so the point i was making was

Dling things that could have a virus, or clicking a link that Might give u a virus,isnt going to save u from not getting one, when that "trusted source' has 1 bad file, that u think is trusted and Bam Comps gone is all ...like i said if we were face to face you could have told i wasn't being nasty or hateful , u have a good weekend as well iced 
#28  November 30, 2013, 04:02:10 am
fyi your tree analogy is still trash
#29  November 30, 2013, 04:02:50 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
What
#30  November 30, 2013, 04:08:01 am
    • USA
fyi your tree analogy is still trash
Like was typed above, not letting this spiral into an all out argument ,no point..especially since its a difference of opinion's and opinions are like assholes,everyone has one ........ take it easy   :woeh:
#31  November 30, 2013, 05:19:29 am
this isn't a matter of differing opinions, it's a matter of you doing a terrible job at explaining yours
#32  December 01, 2013, 04:02:30 am
  • "The Future is Now"
Zombie thanks for defending.

but its ok man. its OK.

well just let this go, ok? no harm no foul, there just trying to warn me of the adverse affects this may have on people.

Its OK. I promise.