YesNoOk

my little overhaul - 31/01/2013: Nothing Major to Report. (Read 85704 times)

Started by Valodim, August 01, 2012, 01:38:50 pm
Share this topic:
Re: my little overhaul
#821  October 03, 2012, 11:01:10 pm
    • Germany
ok how 'bout now

Posted: October 03, 2012, 11:01:18 pm
ok good.
#822  October 03, 2012, 11:06:36 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Yup, all better.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#823  October 04, 2012, 02:54:04 am
    • Thailand
#824  October 04, 2012, 09:28:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
can't pm
DivineWolf

because of the previously mentinoned bug., as in , reply with quote to one of his pms.
#825  October 04, 2012, 09:49:26 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Should i need to use compatibility mode on this forum while using IE8 at work? If i reach the bottom of the post section i have to type blind with the window madly scrolling up and down on each letter. Ie, permanently stuck at the top of the post.

Compatibility mode will resolve it, but shouldn't this be new enough that that's not needed?

Not an issue at home (no IE) but is kinda annoying.

Used to happen at elecbyte until they upgraded.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#826  October 04, 2012, 11:02:38 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I still cant pm Kamiya at all. Same bug as before.

Are you able to pm him without quoting him E?

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#827  October 04, 2012, 11:08:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yes, it works if I only reply instead of quoting.
#828  October 05, 2012, 08:19:32 am
I can't find anymore how to add or remove someone from your "buddy list"
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.

GOH

#829  October 05, 2012, 01:42:20 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
(On top) Your Profile > Account Settings

(Left side) Buddies/Ignore List
#830  October 05, 2012, 04:11:58 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
@ Valodim (or anybody who knows the answer),

I will soon be sending PMs to numerous people (about 13), and I wanted to know if there is still a 10 limit people to whom you can send/answer a PM at once ? Or is the number of people you can send a PM to unlimited ?
#831  October 05, 2012, 07:52:40 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I posted a couple gifs in the gif thread and it posted fine about an hour ago; now, it's completely gone. No trace of it anywhere.

I fear we have termites.

Posted: October 05, 2012, 08:06:01 pm
I forgot to add that I reposted in the gif thread with most of the gifs. So yeah, that one isn't the one that disappeared.
#832  October 07, 2012, 01:23:36 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
I sent 2 messages, each one to the same group of more than 10 people. Tried to send a 3rd and I received a warning saying that I exceeded 20 messages/hour wtfbbq.
#833  October 07, 2012, 09:02:59 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Is it possible to add a pages to the pms themselves? Or is there an option for that already? In some of the feedback/idea conversations, there are 20+ back and forth responses and I have to scroll for a while to get to the bottom of the page(Ive been just starting a new pm instead)

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#834  October 08, 2012, 12:50:55 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Why the shit won't an old topic get bumped to first page. I recently updated a 30+ days old gaming thread with new info but it remained at the position it was.
#835  October 08, 2012, 12:55:05 pm
Did you merge your post with the last one also made by yourself ? I don't really understand the behavior of that thing, I'm under the impression that if you merge a double post it shows in the "recent posts" but it doesn't bump it and doesn't put a "new message" icon... Or something, not sure, I don't get it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#836  October 08, 2012, 12:57:39 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
there is a little square that should allow making it a not double post, can you link me where it happened kod?
#837  October 08, 2012, 01:00:08 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Oh yeah, my new post got merged with the previous one which was also by me. I wasn't aware of the new "When possible, merge this post with your last one" option. Neat.

edit: There we go.
Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:04:36 pm by K.O.D
#838  October 08, 2012, 07:34:11 pm
    • Germany
I posted a couple gifs in the gif thread and it posted fine about an hour ago; now, it's completely gone. No trace of it anywhere.

sounds like some mod misclicked. I doubt it's a software fault.

@ Valodim (or anybody who knows the answer),

I will soon be sending PMs to numerous people (about 13), and I wanted to know if there is still a 10 limit people to whom you can send/answer a PM at once ? Or is the number of people you can send a PM to unlimited ?

that's not a hard setting, it can be set in the admin panel. I upped those values to 30/50, that should suffice for reasonable amounts of pms.

Is it possible to add a pages to the pms themselves? Or is there an option for that already? In some of the feedback/idea conversations, there are 20+ back and forth responses and I have to scroll for a while to get to the bottom of the page(Ive been just starting a new pm instead)

hmmyes but not trivially. I'll see about it.

Why aren't the size tags working?

I limited that at some point to prevent very small sizes. Tweaked it a bit so your 38 works again.

Compatibility mode will resolve it, but shouldn't this be new enough that that's not needed?

mh, that sounds annoying. problem is it's new enough it doesn't take IE quirks into account ;P

@Nightwish: What did you use for reference for the auto-resizing feature?

can't pm
DivineWolf

because of the previously mentinoned bug., as in , reply with quote to one of his pms.

sent him a pm, waiting for a reply to test with.

I also added an experimental pm notification popup. It's not tested too extensively, feedback appreciated.
#839  October 08, 2012, 10:13:47 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
IMG tag attributes like height and alt text aren't working.

GOH

#840  October 09, 2012, 12:54:24 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
When I click images and their size increases, I don't have a side scroll bar so I can see the rest of the pic if it's really big.