YesNoOk

add004 x Unotag for newbies. (Read 15344 times)

Started by -Ash-, November 07, 2015, 07:00:49 am
Share this topic:
add004 x Unotag for newbies.
New #1  November 07, 2015, 07:00:49 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I'm doing a IKEMEN compilation to play with a friend, can you  guys tell me the main difference between add004 and unotag? which has the best tag system, which is more newbie friendly and everything, please guys give me some light.
Lasagna
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:52:58 am by TheFclass97

XSZ

Re: add004 x Unotag for newbies.
#2  November 07, 2015, 09:22:19 am
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/XSZ105
I use unotag team patcher regularly. It has a pretty straightforward interface if you've played any fighting game in the capcom vs series, things like assists, tagging in/out, team hyper combos etc. UnoShe really made a great effort to make it work with as many characters in mugen as possible.  I can't really tell you about add004.  I should take a look at what that one is like so I can tell you the difference.
#3  November 07, 2015, 02:46:36 pm
    • Brazil
That's the thing, i have no clue on how to use add004, since i'm a newbie at mugen, i just wanna know the differences between them, and if add004 is worth for me.

Anyway, is there a option to remove the bar cost for assist on unotag?
Lasagna
#4  November 07, 2015, 03:55:25 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
That's the thing, i have no clue on how to use add004, since i'm a newbie at mugen, i just wanna know the differences between them, and if add004 is worth for me.

I use UnoTag for Revival's online tag matches, as it is more flexible and better tools to mess around with (and more fun imo). Never really used add004...

To remove the bar cost, simply find the code in the tag system cns and remove the power add there (it's -500). Then go to the commands file and make sure it doesn't require power to use. If you need pics, I can show you exactly where to go later on if you need the extra help. 

#5  November 07, 2015, 05:40:56 pm
    • Brazil

I use UnoTag for Revival's online tag matches, as it is more flexible and better tools to mess around with (and more fun imo). Never really used add004...

To remove the bar cost, simply find the code in the tag system cns and remove the power add there (it's -500). Then go to the commands file and make sure it doesn't require power to use. If you need pics, I can show you exactly where to go later on if you need the extra help. 

Thanks mate, worked like a charm

Since we are here, can i make some questions about ikemen?
Lasagna
#6  November 07, 2015, 09:27:58 pm
    • Puerto Rico

Depends... I guess...
#7  November 07, 2015, 09:57:06 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I kinda want to know about how well UnoTag works, too. I won't use Ikemen with it, but I'd like it to work with most characters in my roster, on 1.0. I'm hoping it'll work better than Add004, even though Add004 is pretty cool.

Add004 is actually pretty easy to use, the hard part is looking through the bars Fight files to edit the timings and resolution and stuff.

XSZ

#8  November 07, 2015, 10:09:07 pm
    • USA

XSZ

#9  November 08, 2015, 01:41:10 am
    • USA
#10  November 08, 2015, 04:18:10 am
    • Brazil
Great tutorial, but i think you should have explained what "Ai variable" stands for.
Lasagna

XSZ

#11  November 08, 2015, 04:44:19 am
    • USA
Oh, yeah,  I wouldn't even touch that unless a character refuses to tag out. It rarely happens. You may have to change it from 59 to 58 if it does happen. I don't know much more about it.  I also didn't cover the Uno Mode(I never played SF x Tekken) or Team Hyper Combo with v,>,Z+C.

I think I covered the essential basics, though.
Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 04:50:57 am by XSZ
#12  November 08, 2015, 05:55:34 am
    • Puerto Rico
Oh, yeah,  I wouldn't even touch that unless a character refuses to tag out. It rarely happens. You may have to change it from 59 to 58 if it does happen. I don't know much more about it.  I also didn't cover the Uno Mode(I never played SF x Tekken) or Team Hyper Combo with v,>,Z+C.

I think I covered the essential basics, though.

Should have covered the Pandora...err, I mean UnoMode and THC's, as they were pretty important.  But hey, it works... Wonder if ya'll (aside IBZ for some reason) are gonna mess with Ikemen and tag modes online...
#13  November 08, 2015, 05:37:09 pm
    • Brazil

Depends... I guess...

I want to know where can i get some fancy backgrounds and fonts for IKEMEN and how do i set dramatic K.O.(pause after K.O.)
Lasagna
#14  November 08, 2015, 06:29:12 pm
    • Puerto Rico

I want to know where can i get some fancy backgrounds and fonts for IKEMEN and how do i set dramatic K.O.(pause after K.O.)

Fancy backgrounds and fonts for Ikemen... What, like screenpacks? I've done so for ikemen a few times (idk if I'll make a tutorial cause I suck at those, but I can try eventually). Took me some trial and error...

As for stuff like Dramatic K.O's, that's character specific and needs to be added in code.

#15  February 03, 2016, 01:17:52 pm
Hey how do you install add004 into ikemen? Any tuts on it?
#16  February 03, 2016, 02:03:44 pm
    • Brazil
i did it normally tbh and worked.
Lasagna
#17  February 03, 2016, 02:06:37 pm
And you use the batch files?
#18  February 03, 2016, 02:53:32 pm
    • Brazil
Ikemen : open ikemen.exe normally, go to turns put 3 or 4, select simul

Mugen : download simul patch, open 3x3 or 4x4 exe, select simul

no need batch on both
Lasagna
#19  February 16, 2016, 02:14:37 am
    • USA
I have a question. How do you make it so that your tag team partner is not AI controlled?
#20  February 16, 2016, 02:24:47 am
    • Puerto Rico