YesNoOk

M_Yashiro by MDK released! (Read 5272 times)

Started by Rikimtasu, January 12, 2008, 06:26:58 am
Share this topic:
M_Yashiro by MDK released!
#1  January 12, 2008, 06:26:58 am
  • wat

Downloads:
http://mdkm.eb.cn/
You need to edit the charater def to make it work in normal mugen
Find some like stcommon=common-MDK-B0.cns
to stcommon=common1.cns .
Re: M_Yashiro by MDK released!
#2  January 12, 2008, 06:50:28 am
  • Candy Princess
    • www.youtube.com/user/LaMissFa1ry
Every time I click the download button it loads into a blank page. ???
#3  January 12, 2008, 09:21:48 am
  • Mugen Rocks!
i checked that yashiro is not released in the char page.i also downloaded most of the other chars that he made.
Mugen Fighting Jam Player
#4  January 12, 2008, 09:32:32 am
It doesn't seem like his characters have the right CLSNs. I like the way he uses those sound effects but otherwise I get a strange feeling when I play with them. It doesn't look like the author was worried at all about accuracy, he just made them the way he liked them.
Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 09:36:58 am by Yeong Woong
#5  January 12, 2008, 09:48:06 am
  • Mugen Rocks!
the chars are quite fun.but some of the chars .def file need to be edited to work well.
so here are some changes that are needed to the chars's .def file.
goodman:go to the .def file and edit the 'goodman.air to goodman.air(delete the ') to make the char work.
Mugen Fighting Jam Player
#6  January 12, 2008, 09:52:20 am
    • www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php
yashiro is a finished wip but not released to the public yet. ::)

PeJ

#7  January 12, 2008, 10:54:17 am
  • Shadow Fighter
Yes link problem ...
IS anyone van post a link to dl it ?
Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 03:53:04 pm by PeJ

aas

#8  January 19, 2008, 10:31:30 pm
  • at least I said it in a sexy way...
none of the chars can't be downloaded, i just get the file not found crap and for that matter none of the stages and addon don't work either so what's the problem?   

hjk

#9  January 19, 2008, 10:43:03 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Yes link problem ...
IS anyone van post a link to dl it ?
none of the chars can't be downloaded, i just get the file not found crap and for that matter none of the stages and addon don't work either so what's the problem?  
Mugen China :sleep:

Feedback on the Site:
- Kickass Music (Jeez I have never heard music ranging from HipHop to Japanese rock that pleases me so)
- Love the video previews.
- Please consider removing that Forum and File Prohibition thing so that everyone can experience your apparently 'infinite' chars.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:12:36 pm by Tee Hee Hee
#10  January 19, 2008, 11:11:12 pm
  • Candy Princess
    • www.youtube.com/user/LaMissFa1ry
#11  January 21, 2008, 01:29:56 am
only ryo works

#12  January 21, 2008, 02:15:08 am
  • "Fool... I have been trained in your jedi arts"
only ryo works

Nope. All of the "In released" characters are just fine (except for chris, who has really painful bugs and Kyo_0 whose page is offline), you just have to change their .def files the way Rikimtasu said...

I'm looking out for that Mizoguchi!

Sniff... sniff... I wanna dl Kyo_0!

"Stand back! I will deal with this vermin myself!"
#13  January 21, 2008, 02:46:45 am
Argh, Gato is just.. bad.

- Change his large portrait. Change all your large portraits because they fit in your MUGEN not everyone elses'.
- Debug flood everytime you do a cancel
- qcfx2+K feels horrible
- His back dash vels are just wrong
- So are his run vels, his jump vels, his yaccel, his jump forward, his runjump, his whole constants are fucked
- I don't know what he was thinking with qcfx2+P but he's DOING IT WRONG (the axis should be at the head, not the waist)
- Most of the chains feel very wrong and don't look like they're actually possible even though I'm not the biggest Gato XI user
- Why does his f+LP knockdown
- Why does his f+LK knockdown
- I've never seen such retarded damage dampening that I can't even do a 3 hit combo without having my damage go down by hundreds
- Why are his CLSNs so wrong when you can get them from 2k3
- His LDM should use 2 bars on the first input not use bit by bit, even though there is no LDM spark
- His qcfx2+P is screwed up when you juggle it. The opponent should go back to the ground, not stand in the air.
- All his attacks have extreme priority because he has no CLSN2s where his CLSN1s are. If you're going to be a hero and not get CLSNs from a game you can easily get it from, at least guess them properly?
- Play KOF.

I'm not a KOF genius, I suck at making KOF chars, I guess my velocities but this guy is just doing it wrong.

He has Super CENCELS, Dream CENCELS, and COOL AFTERIMAGES, but HE SUCKS.

EDIT: Toned down a bit on the profanity. Overreacted.
Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:27:29 pm by Yeong Woong
#14  January 21, 2008, 03:16:22 am
still all the characters are JM_Ryo for me
idk if its firefox

#15  January 21, 2008, 03:42:27 pm
afterimages are the most horrible thing that happened to the qcfx2+K and those DMsparks in chris too :(

and yeah, velocities are very wrong, Gato is the kind of fighters that is not that fast but will make you taste his crushing palm, making him faster just spoils the whole concept and the feel of the heavy strength

for Kyo_0 there's a release thread in mugenchina

"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#16  January 23, 2008, 01:04:23 pm
This Yashiro is actually released now, and it's pretty good.  None of the ridiculous speed issues that plague Gato and Malin. 

It's probably not the most accurate Yashiro but it at least feels better than beppu's characters (not saying much, I know).  All in all its a decent addition.  He has 5 power stock and a DM, HDM and HSDM and can appearantly supercancel, Dreamcancel and ???cancel, although there are no text sprites for the cancels.

#17  January 23, 2008, 01:12:26 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
can appearantly supercancel, Dreamcancel and ???cancel, although there are no text sprites for the cancels.
People should stop thinking super cancels and dream cancels are the most awesome things ever. They're just triggers when in particular states.

I'll test Yashiro, but after seeing the little review/feedback about Gato, I don't think it will stay long in my Winmugen test folder.
#18  January 23, 2008, 01:35:27 pm
I think the cancels are overrated as well, I only mentioned it because he can cancel from a HDM to a HSDM which I thought was kind of strange and overpowered.  I don't particularly like 5 power stock KOF characters anyway.  But I guess at least this one has a reason to have 5 unlike most others.

I figured that feature would either make or break the characters for most people.

and Gato is by far the worst character on that page.  None of the other characters are quite that bad, though none are superb. 

#19  January 23, 2008, 01:49:34 pm
You should only be allowed to cancel from a DM to a LDM. There's no such thing as cancelling from a HDM or SDM to HSDM or LDM. It's fucking stupid and it never existed in KOF. People love to make shit up these days.

For the 5 stock thing; notice how when you're down to one player in a team, you have access to 5 power stocks? And single play in KOF also means you have 5 power stocks. I generally don't see a problem with it.

PeJ

#20  January 23, 2008, 08:30:47 pm
  • Shadow Fighter
I think the cancels are overrated as well, I only mentioned it because he can cancel from a HDM to a HSDM which I thought was kind of strange and overpowered.  I don't particularly like 5 power stock KOF characters anyway.  But I guess at least this one has a reason to have 5 unlike most others.

I figured that feature would either make or break the characters for most people.

and Gato is by far the worst character on that page.  None of the other characters are quite that bad, though none are superb. 

A great Yashiro.
About the 5 stock =>

HCB+A/C to DM = 1 stock
DM = 1 stock
DM to HDM = 1 stock
HDM = 2 stock

total = 5 stock ... that's why

HCB+AC to HDM = 1 stock
HDM = 2 stock
HDM to HSDM = 1 other
HSDM = ? stock (maybe 1)

Yes, his char doen't have the little criocle include in kof XI to cancel (cancel stock)
His char has a bug ...
The Orochi yashiro HCB,F+A/C or DM/SDM clone the opponenet

H