YesNoOk

some progress update 09/02/13 (Read 7649 times)

Started by dampir, February 04, 2013, 01:50:29 am
Share this topic:
some progress update 09/02/13
#1  February 04, 2013, 01:50:29 am
  • No guts No glory..
just feel like showing a bit what i have done till now:

aska from tmnt...there are like 25 edited sprites soo i will use maki in the end is the best fit and some of cvs blaze sprites from Cvs Blaze Fielding by CapRock i`ll do in the mean time the hitsparks some new animations and her moves.....

how b mary retouch will be....

and maybe i`ll do some more cs

secret project; not secret anymore...

in this one i just turned of some colours and edited some of the edges well you can notice the cs done here....... -200 sprites to finish her....

and also there will be edits for takuma i might begin with him around march or soo....

coments are welcome.....
Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 05:21:27 am by dampir
Re: some progress
#2  February 04, 2013, 11:34:25 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I like this idea!
Glad to see you started working on Aska again.
Feel free to ask for help to fix some of the little details just like I did in your first sprites.

I would have loved to see my "request" but this is more than good if you continue these 3 girls sprites.

DW

#3  February 04, 2013, 11:57:41 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Looking great sir. I look forward to Aska's completion. ;) Those Blue Mary sprites are looking very nice as well.

I like this idea!
Glad to see you started working on Aska again.
Feel free to ask for help to fix some of the little details just like I did in your first sprites.

Feel free to assist where you see things may need some touching up. ;) I'm sure Dampir won't mind you taking the initiative with your help/assistance with refining the sprites. Like you did with her idle stance sprite he had posted up. You really did a great job with that. You have a keen eye for fixing up details in that aspect. :)
#4  February 05, 2013, 12:13:03 am
  • Always... be... Headstrong ;)
    • Mexico
very good.
#5  February 05, 2013, 12:26:32 am
  • No guts No glory..

Feel free to ask for help to fix some of the little details just like I did in your first sprites

in certain point when i have more sprites you'll detaill them for sure..... just a matter of time

Posted: February 10, 2013, 05:05:36 am

the runing animation for aska...i am finally getting the feeling and confortable editing with the base i  am using.....

113 sprites for kof mai....

DW

Re: some progress update 09/02/13
#6  February 19, 2013, 01:20:24 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
the runing animation for aska...i am finally getting the feeling and confortable editing with the base i  am using.....

Awesome! Glad to hear you're finding a comfort zone/groove for working on her. :) I like how she's coming along. Keep up the good work.

#7  February 19, 2013, 01:42:24 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • odin787.deviantart.com/
I'm looking forward to that Blue Mary, keep it up man.

"An artist's responsibility is to be irresponsible. As soon as you start to think about social or political responsibility, you've amputated the best limbs you've got as an artist. You are plugging into a very restrictive system that is going to push and mold you, and is going to make your art totally useless and ineffective." --David Cronenberg
#8  February 19, 2013, 04:07:38 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
koopakoot's bluemary soudns like the intelligent choice.