YesNoOk

All Melty Blood Characters Patched (Read 39499 times)

Started by RajaaBoy, September 13, 2011, 01:20:37 am
Share this topic:
All Melty Blood Characters Patched
#1  September 13, 2011, 01:20:37 am
    • Thailand
[preview]http://www.justnopoint.com/lithues/site/images/shiki_shots.png[/preview]
[img width=640]http://www.justnopoint.com/lithues/site/images/shiki_shots.png[/img]

Feedback is always welcome.

Download
Patches
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:45:45 pm by Rajaa
Re: All Melty Blood Characters Updated
#2  September 13, 2011, 01:40:44 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
What are you planning to do for the characters that are going to have a remake?
#3  September 13, 2011, 01:43:08 am
    • USA
Never played Melty Blood before, so Im going on a limb and letting your characters make the first impression. :)
#4  September 13, 2011, 01:57:18 am
They're more capcom-esque visions of them if anything.

Mech-Hisui
Damn...it better be good. :P

Are you giving the SF chars something else since it looks like your giving the MB chars more MB-esque rage mode abilities.
Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:02:23 am by LurkerSupreme
#5  September 13, 2011, 02:12:23 am
    • Thailand
I plan to remake them from scratch since they're unsalvageable. They'll be in the same style as the others.

Never played Melty Blood before, so Im going on a limb and letting your characters make the first impression. :)
Enjoy.

Are you giving the SF chars something else since it looks like your giving the MB chars more MB-esque rage mode abilities.
I'm not touching the Capcom characters. I don't have much interest in them at this point. :P

#6  September 13, 2011, 02:31:46 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Wow, I've been gone for a while. Been out of M.U.G.E.N for one whole summer and I probably missed out a lot of stuff. Since it's Rajaa, I know you make good characters. Look forward to try out those updates. :)

I plan to remake them from scratch since they're unsalvageable. They'll be in the same style as the others.
That means more work to be done. Will these remakes will be just mere bug fixes or completely revamped gameplay (With the same style of course)?
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#7  September 13, 2011, 02:54:27 am
    • Thailand
Welcome back!

The remakes are not addressing any bugs, they're just so I can start from scratch and get things right. Alignment and all that stuff. Correcting palettes, etc. You get the drift.
#8  September 13, 2011, 03:23:53 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
!

Sion's getting remade?! Make Slide Air (Kyou) have the ability to choose which way you slam your opponent ala Rolling Izuna Drop and you will have all of my praises and nice cars.
#9  September 13, 2011, 04:13:03 am
Damn Aoko got buff!!

Do Satsuki's grabs no longer have the slam follow up option or did you forget to mention those changes in the readme?
#10  September 13, 2011, 04:34:48 am
    • Thailand
It depends on which button you use. Strong version is unblockable and allows for OTG.
#11  September 13, 2011, 11:43:58 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
i just love your Riesbyfe...haven't tried much of the others yet but something tells me you made sure we will have some fun :p
#12  September 13, 2011, 12:55:08 pm
Nice updates Rajaa.But I have a question your are going to remake some chars first then finish wips rogue and Warachia or the opposite
which one is it.
#13  September 13, 2011, 03:45:55 pm
    • Thailand
i just love your Riesbyfe...haven't tried much of the others yet but something tells me you made sure we will have some fun :p
Glad you enjoy her. She's one of my favorite character designs.

Nice updates Rajaa.But I have a question your are going to remake some chars first then finish wips rogue and Warachia or the opposite
which one is it.
I'm probably going to finish Warachia, then remakes, then Rogue.

I also have Kratos that I will be coding, but he'll be step by step because progress solely depends on Ahrimanes's progress!
#14  September 13, 2011, 03:58:45 pm
i like what you did to roastbyfe. she's now an anti-projectile character. it's easier to do combos now with your character and removing that one button instant combo is a good decision.

so miyako,sion and mech will be all remade? i see that's good sion is probably your weirdest character hard to combo and when close to opponent she can't do anything.
#15  September 13, 2011, 06:51:25 pm
    • Thailand
Yeah, she sort of is anti-projectile. You certainly don't want to shoot out a projectile when she has three power stocks, or you're just asking to die. =p

I was trying to find the perfect balance between CvS2 and Melty Blood. Still gotta work out some kinks, though.

And yeah, I made Sion when I had no idea who Sion was (in a figurative way). That's why she has a machine gun. =p
#16  September 13, 2011, 07:03:50 pm
  • You will not stop me!
    • USA
omg you live omg omg omg
fire emblem awakening owns
#17  September 13, 2011, 07:16:01 pm
the character palletes are weird while they're in vigor mode. pale skin?
#18  September 13, 2011, 07:58:54 pm
  • Trying now to act normal
    • https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!105&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Tried your Arcueid.  One word:  FLAWLESS!  :o

Who needs source game gameplay while such awesome custom gameplay exists in MUGEN (btw I don't really like MB source gameplay)?

And just for my personal preference:

- fully charged "c" statedef 250 can be unguardable like fully charged "z" statedef 220
- "z" statedef 1600 follow-up "z" statedef 1630 can be chargeable like the "y" version
- "a/b/c" statedef 1500 can hit P2 when P2 is crouch-guarding

My favorite super:  True Ancestor's Power = F>HCF+P
* Pleasing other people is nice, but when creating for Mugen, you're supposed to please yourself first. -- Cybaster
#19  September 13, 2011, 09:53:17 pm
    • Thailand
Tried your Arcueid.  One word:  FLAWLESS!  :o

Who needs source game gameplay while such awesome custom gameplay exists in MUGEN (btw I don't really like MB source gameplay)?

And just for my personal preference:

- fully charged "c" statedef 250 can be unguardable like fully charged "z" statedef 220
- "z" statedef 1600 follow-up "z" statedef 1630 can be chargeable like the "y" version
- "a/b/c" statedef 1500 can hit P2 when P2 is crouch-guarding

My favorite super:  True Ancestor's Power = F>HCF+P

- Fully Charged C is unblockable while crouching, it's not source accurate, but it's something I added to make up for the time it takes to charge it,  in addition to making it a launcher (It's originally a launcher in the source, but with less start up time, hence why I added an extra benefit for the added charge).

- Fully Charged Z is source accurate, I think I only changed the damage.

- Elbow Series follow ups are source accurate, the Z follow up is (if I recall correctly), much faster than the normal Z version, so it doesn't need to be chargeable, it's more of a surprise. That's what Arcueid is about, sneaking in her various follow up attacks unexpectedly.

- In Claw Series, the low version is unblockable while standing, and that's source accurate.

Thank you for your feedback and commentary. :)

the character palletes are weird while they're in vigor mode. pale skin?
That's only for player 2. Player 1 has the original vigor palettes. It's merely for discerning purposes.
Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:45:49 am by Rajaa
#20  September 13, 2011, 10:29:39 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Need....to...finish....AKIHA!

Hey Rajaa, be a dear and lend me some of your motivation.