YesNoOk

Man sues doctor after penis amputation (Read 1420 times)

Started by XamΣeta, May 17, 2012, 10:34:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Man sues doctor after penis amputation
#21  May 21, 2012, 10:46:28 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Go to viscaya and you'll understand why.
Wait what? Sorry to go Off Topic and derail this but...

...Living in Miami myself for 12 years now, I can't even begin to comprehend why you are hating on Viscaya. It's just an old piece of beautiful estate.

The original owner and founder James Deering worked his ass off to get where he got just like any other decent human being.

How in the hell does this relate to this story totally skips my mind.

Is it an attempt to hit on the Doctor (I assume you assume, a "rich" professional) that is being sued here?

In that case, you can't always believe what you read because there's always 2 sides to the story.

1 side is the guy who was deported claiming he literally got the wrong end of the bargain...and the other side is the doctor saying that they warned the guy and he didn't listen.

Believe what you will, in the end this man, being both of age and a diabetic, did not make the right choices for himself and it ended costing him A LOT...more than I could put to words cuz I don't wish this upon anyone.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#22  May 21, 2012, 11:55:19 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
I was saying jackasses live in miami and that vizcaya is worth going to miami for if not for the people that inhabit it.

If I didn't make that clear let me make it now.

Edit: I'm not saying you are a jackass just that a majority of people behave like jackasses in miami. Hopefully that isnt too bold a comment to make.
#23  May 22, 2012, 12:04:02 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Nah...its fine bro.

Yup, also...Miami has the worst jackass drivers, I'll give you that.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#24  May 22, 2012, 06:58:36 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
lol hopefully you don't live near Kendall or Hialeah.