YesNoOk

[Theme Thread] KOF XII Sprite thread (Read 1569321 times)

Started by Formerly Hoshi, April 21, 2010, 10:07:34 pm
Re: [Theme Thread] KOF XII Sprite thread
#981  August 10, 2011, 09:11:04 am
    • Edtion.TK
Hahaha dance puppets dance  :XD:.

Ok now, being rich is easy, anywhere, period -_-. Being rich and not have any problems is a completely different thing.

Navana's apparently a 17 year old guy and however he chooses to wear his clothes is up to him, stop riding his sack about it and let him be him (whoever it is that's doing it....I forgot whom)

@Poison
yeah, I call them winners, I ahve been able to switch jobs in the middle of a crisis, it just takes being competent at your job and having balls.

People that complain about their jobs are winners? (google it if you don't understand what you said wrong here <_<)

snkp is not in the united states, stupid.
Really? And here I thought that they were an abbreviation of "Super NASCAR Kings" and that they always shipped their games to Japan first so that they could make some pocket change so that they could sell in their home country USA  :brood:.

Now just to be clear, I was making an attempt at sarcasm, I know SNK is in Japan and you clearly didn't understand that I mentioned no specific country. Being from United States (or even any other country for that matter), I'd think it'd be pretty obvious that since I didn't say anything about SNK or Japan, that I was more likely talking about my country or all countries in general.......
edit: I think I can see where you misread my post. I said I made that estimate for game developers in 2007, but I separated that note from SNK AND Capcom, but you read it as together. That estimate is for game developers in 2007 (when I was researching the game development career for myself last year, which is in United States). I care very little about how economy is in other countries because I have no plans to leave this country, so you can continue to argue about this specific part with me if you want, but I really don't care  --;.

Now, everyone should watch Elfen Lied if they haven't already. And Baki the Grappler.
Yes, I know this isn't on ANY of the subjects, but those are 2 out of over a dozen other anime that I liked and I just wanted to share that <_<. (Now to watch something else)
#982  August 10, 2011, 03:59:41 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
you are just pretty fucking stupid because we are clearly talking about snk employees, you know , the ones who made the kof sprites.
#983  August 10, 2011, 07:53:07 pm
  • waiting for a better day
Snk employees=work

Snk Fan Spriters = hobbye

i have a life too  :P and a job,
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:59:08 pm by _Arthas_Cf
#984  August 11, 2011, 12:21:51 am
    • Edtion.TK
I don't recall lucci85 or Oroqi (the people I was originally talking to  o_O) asking about snk or KoF specifically. Let's see:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Oroqi was talking about people here and Lucci85 was talking about game developers in general, at which point did any of us three change the subject to specifically SNK? (baka <_<)
#985  August 11, 2011, 12:29:59 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
What the hell is this? This is a thread about posting XII style sprites. I'd thought I'd seen it all until I come to this thread and see THIS kind of arguing.

KNOCK IT OFF, NO ONE CARES, GO BACK TO POSTING SPRITES
#986  August 11, 2011, 03:24:49 am
  • hmmmm
What the hell is this? This is a thread about posting XII style sprites. I'd thought I'd seen it all until I come to this thread and see THIS kind of arguing.

KNOCK IT OFF, NO ONE CARES, GO BACK TO POSTING SPRITES
AMENNNN LOL
#987  August 11, 2011, 04:18:35 am
    • Edtion.TK
Hey if we coulda agreed with him, I woulda been done that ten minutes after he posted  o_O.
#988  August 11, 2011, 05:04:54 am
they also complete a sprite in about 8 hours.
If this information is still accurate then their methods must be less advanced than mine presently are~.

I am liking what I see here, though.  Recreating styles is probably the best way to improve as a spriter.
#989  August 11, 2011, 05:29:39 am
you are using 3D models like snk right?
#990  August 11, 2011, 05:42:53 am
Sure am.
#991  August 11, 2011, 05:49:11 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
But, are your sprites as good as their's ?

(hint at wanting to get osmeone to post the fuck back some sprites)
#992  August 11, 2011, 05:52:12 am
    • Edtion.TK
Poison is talking about the sprites you see in the Neogeo games like King of Fighters/Samurai Showdown/SNK vs Capcom/Rage of the Dragons/etc. you know, back when 3d in video games was more blocky and the only time the graphics could look realistic was during pre-rendered cinematics.
Capcom use to draw sketches and then convert them into sprites.

Snk says that for KoFXII, it takes four weeks to model and animate a character, a week to turn them into sprites, six and a half months to finalize the sprites, and six and a half more months to add gradients and the finishing touches, all per character (I don't think the last two really took that long, but then again they're the pros and they're the ones that gave us this awsome style to admire <_<).
#993  August 12, 2011, 12:17:23 am
I don't recall lucci85 or Oroqi (the people I was originally talking to  o_O) asking about snk or KoF specifically. Let's see:

awsome, :dadadadaa: why do not you guys a games industry?!<-----

actually ,my question don't needed an answer,because is an rhetorical question and leaving mean that they're as good as pros. I have tried to make it evident with punctuation marks ,but maybey it needed a ;P to. ( to show that I had not seriously on that question)
Doesn't matter.
"Advances KOF XIII" (New Characters)\"Avances KOF XIII" (Nuevos Personajes)
#994  August 17, 2011, 09:05:31 am
    • Russia
Video

English said:
These images are not official, and has nothing to do with KOF XIII, but went up because the images are well done, or at least I think so, you enjoy it.

According to comments received these sprites were designed by Efex, Cooper, Zero Armentis, Arthas and more blah blah blah, sorry to tell them, but to be believed that this video is genuine, is because it is a complete idiot.

Sprites are not original, but rather like those of KOF XII.

Spain said:
LEAN LA DESCRIPCION DEL VIDEO!!!!.

Estas imagenes no son oficiales, y no tiene nada que ver con KOF XIII, pero los subi porque las imagenes estan bien hechas, o al menos eso creo yo, que lo disfruten.

Según comentarios que recibi estos sprites fueron diseñados por Efex, Cooper, Zero de Armentis, Arthas y mas bla bla bla, perdonen que se los diga, pero el que vaya creido que este video es original, es porque es un completo tarado.

According to comments received these sprites were designed by Efex, Cooper, Zero Armentis, Arthas and more blah blah blah, sorry to tell them, but to be believed that this video is genuine, is because it is a complete idiot.

Recientemente JeuxActu ha publicado en exclusiva una entrevista realizada a Masaaki Kukino, productor de The King of Fighters XII, dónde explica que SNKPlaymore está trabajando en un gran título para el año que viene. El productor de la nueva entrega de la saga se muestra receloso a decir nada sobre el proyecto pero cuando es preguntado sobre el futuro de The King of Fighters XII afirma que en el próximo King of Fighters habrá más personajes, más modos de juego y se profundizará más en la jugabilidad. Así pues, ¿debemos suponer que SNKPlaymore está trabajando en The King of Fighters XIII? JeuxActu así lo afirma aunque el nombre no llega a decirse en ningún momento. Esperemos ir teniendo noticias más concretas en los meses venideros!

Oficialmente SNK Playmore confirmó la salida de The King of Fighters XIII para Arcade. El nuevo episodio de esta serie de peleas en 2D se está desarrollando sobre la plataforma Type X2, de Taito.

Aunque por ahora no dijo más, SNK Playmore reveló en su sitio que mostrará una versión jugable del episodio en un evento público llamado The King of Fighters XIII Official Preview, que se realizará el 25 de marzo, de las 18:00 a las 19:30, en un lugar llamado Bellesalle, en Akihabara, Tokio.

SNK Playmore lo ha hecho oficial. The King of Fighters XIII es real y tendremos una preview del juego el próximo 25 de Marzo en Bellesdale, Akihabara, Japón. Será de 18:00 a 19:30, por si os pilla cerca. Smile

Por el momento lo único que se sabe es que la placa elegida es la TAITO Type X2 y que tiene un logo feísimo que, esperemos, nada tenga que ver con la calidad del videojuego.

¿Empezamos a tener esperanza? ¿Mejor nos dejamos de ilusiones para no volvernos a decepcionar? ¿Habrán escuchado las críticas los de SNK Playmore? ¿Esperas algo de The King of Fighters XIII? Let's Fight!!
#995  August 17, 2011, 09:12:27 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Uh, so that was originally in PROJECTS and I moved it here and merged it. I didn't know what else to do with it even though it's a 2 year old video. :-\
#996  August 17, 2011, 09:16:21 am
    • Russia
Uh, so that was originally in PROJECTS and I moved it here and merged it. I didn't know what else to do with it even though it's a 2 year old video. :-\
That would have been not bad to have all these characters in the "MUGEN the King of Fighters XIV"
#997  August 20, 2011, 06:09:41 am
    • Russia
@ C.V.S.N.B
cool nice progress

Here is the "completed" version of Chang.  I just added the highlights to make him complete. I know the stomach looks strange....I couldn't figure out how to highlight that part. I'm going to work on Malin and Mamoko next  ;D 
;D ;D ;D ;D Accurately completed? Where his chain?
#998  August 20, 2011, 11:10:26 am
    • Edtion.TK
 :stare: :getout:
#999  August 24, 2011, 06:11:25 am
  • Walking on a Dream !!
    • Mali
Another Kof XII style sprite ! A dude ask me to do that on deviantart i haven't post it yet in my gallery i'm waiting his conformation, it's some sort of digimon  --; but i had of lot fun making this. so what do you think about it ? it will be nice to report me errors (shadows and so on ...)  :sugoi:
#1000  August 24, 2011, 06:27:02 am
  • Juanito Calame Lariata
    • masterdakol.deviantart.com/
gran sprite amigo
este es mi primer sprite estilo kof XIII
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty