YesNoOk

Beanfan112's Characters broke (Read 10493 times)

Started by SlanDome, December 26, 2017, 12:01:43 am
Share this topic:
Beanfan112's Characters broke
#1  December 26, 2017, 12:01:43 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
I just wanna fix those characters by Beanfan112. of course you hate him, is because his characters are shit! (except Patrick Star and MuscleMan, but it needs improvement of course) btw can you please give me the tutorial on how do i fix Beanfan112's characters like cmd codes are fucked up, the a.i. is spammy, overused DDR style, (i guess) and those lip-sync are out-of-sync, (i think idfk) i wanna edit those characters to make them better. plz
Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 12:35:22 am by SlanDome
Re: Beanfan112's Characters broke
#2  December 26, 2017, 12:31:26 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#3  December 26, 2017, 12:32:21 am
  • KFC
    • USA
why
#4  December 26, 2017, 12:33:19 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Even if you don't like the guy dont call him a "fag" on the forum.
If you don't know already, they're are members here of all types
Of sexual preferences and you'll offend somebody and get NO help

Edit*
Its just as bad as racial slurs, I wouldn't like to be called a spic
And the members who are black wouldn't like to be called nig$er
Same shit applies here.
#5  December 26, 2017, 12:34:49 am
  • KFC
    • USA
oh shit my apologize i'm gonna change that. and done! and can someone plz give me a tutorial on how do i fix Beanfan112's characters
Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 12:38:49 am by SlanDome
#6  December 26, 2017, 04:28:30 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I don't think any of his chars (or from his "brother" Wlan) can be fixed, those should be made from scratch. The best you can do is to take the sprites (sff) and sounds (snd) only and remake into a new MUGEN files (cns, cmd and air), it's even easier and quicker than try to fix those pieces of shit that he call "characters"

Good luck with that ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#7  December 26, 2017, 04:51:19 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#8  December 26, 2017, 05:14:41 am
  • KFC
    • USA
I don't think any of his chars (or from his "brother" Wlan) can be fixed, those should be made from scratch. The best you can do is to take the sprites (sff) and sounds (snd) only and remake into a new MUGEN files (cns, cmd and air), it's even easier and quicker than try to fix those pieces of shit that he call "characters"

Good luck with that ;)

then give me tip and tricks on how to increase or decrease the damage, fixing the command code, fixing the a.i. or something.
#9  December 26, 2017, 05:19:42 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Good luck with that ;)

then give me tip and tricks on how to increase or decrease the damage, fixing the command code, fixing the a.i. or something.

dude if you dont know how to change damage values then you definitely should be reading the docs..
#10  December 26, 2017, 03:17:29 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I dont even remember if ive seen him post here, what he do to you two, what did i miss?
I see you didn't play with any of his chars yet, you better try some of them and get your own opinion. He and Wlan creations usually appear in "worst chars ever" list in any forum. I tried to play with some of their chars and they simply suck

dude if you dont know how to change damage values then you definitely should be reading the docs..
This. If you can't change values on damage, power and that kind of stuff, you're gonna get a bad time trying to fix those

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#11  December 26, 2017, 03:37:29 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
I see you didn't play with any of his chars yet, you better try some of them and get your own opinion. He and Wlan creations usually appear in "worst chars ever" list in any forum. I tried to play with some of their chars and they simply suck
From what I can tell, WLan actually has a fan base of sorts who probably disagree with your statement.

Making custom sprited/coded characters is no easy task.  From having made one myself, he has my respect.

He's also an active member of these forums, and I can imagine how he feels when he comes across toxic comments such as yours

#12  December 26, 2017, 07:27:18 pm
  • For the Murder!
Woah, rude much?
While me too don't like his creations, going around throwing insults is uncalled for
If you don't like his creations, simply don't use them.

And hating someone for putting his efforts in making something and not getting the results YOU wanted... Why don't you try making it yourself then?
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 07:34:17 pm by Duke of Corvus
#13  December 26, 2017, 07:28:45 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
#14  December 26, 2017, 07:32:49 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Sorry but I agree with Basara. The simplest answer is to simply not use them at all. Some things are beyond salvageable.

You’re of course free to prove me wrong by improving.
#15  December 26, 2017, 07:45:15 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Sorry but I agree with Basara. The simplest answer is to simply not use them at all. Some things are beyond salvageable.

You’re of course free to prove me wrong by improving.

I agree, if you don't like something in MUGEN, then don't use it plain and simple, you don't have to bash the creator when everyone knows about their content quality.
#16  December 26, 2017, 09:06:21 pm
  • KFC
    • USA

for me i have nothing problem with Wlanmaniax of course he will improve someday because he will try harder
#17  December 26, 2017, 09:50:33 pm
they're both the same person. iirc he pulled this friend/brother sham in here and was found out. i even remember someone linking his deviantart account in the qotd thread where he also showed drawings from his imaginary brother/friend. kinda sad tbh.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#18  December 26, 2017, 09:52:20 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
they're both the same person. iirc he pulled this friend/brother sham in here and was found out. i even remember someone linking his deviantart account in the qotd thread where he also showed drawings from his imaginary brother/friend. kinda sad tbh.

yep it sure is
#19  December 27, 2017, 06:47:03 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I told you to cut shit like that out once already. Cease it or you're gonna face another ban.
#20  December 27, 2017, 06:47:53 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
ok ok