Re: Ask Iced
#2741  October 05, 2014, 12:01:03 am
Your top 5 X-Factor affiliates?
#2742  October 05, 2014, 12:45:51 am
who would win here
#2743  October 05, 2014, 12:47:06 am
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Tying up loose ends before getting to Cat-themed Miscreant questions:

I couldn't come up with any clever ninja-related questions for Rolento, and this is totally not an excuse for being too late, so in that case, what is your explanation to the contradiction as to why the best ninja are the most flashy or brightly colored?

Because to get away with being so flashy and clearly visible, they have to be good. Why else do you think most ninjas that appear in games rarely actually use any degree of stealth or camouflage? In addition to the obvious gameplay related reasons, it's to advertise their supreme level of skill.

As for the Andore clan, I personally assume a degree of cloning is involved. Rather than stormtroopers or super soldiers though, we got German wrestlers. Go figure.

As for the questions for Iced:
- Did you by any chance keep a copy of D: ? I forgot to before Messenger closed down, and I miss that smiley.
- Why is it every time you start a conversation, this theme starts playing in the background?

- Favorite Godzilla film? Additionally, have you seen the newest one?
#2744  October 05, 2014, 01:06:18 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
who would win here

We, we would be the winners. Also Sailor Moon would take the belt because her powers were off the charts when the show ended.Unless Vegeta showed up.

- Did you by any chance keep a copy of D: ? I forgot to before Messenger closed down, and I miss that smiley.

D:

I did not, msn went and killed itself in such a way that i didnt even remember to do that.

- Why is it every time you start a conversation, this theme starts playing in the background?

Ive hired a team of specialized moose, they stay by your window and start playing on my command.

- Favorite Godzilla film? Additionally, have you seen the newest one?

I actually only watched the original one! Never watched the last one either.

#2745  October 05, 2014, 01:23:31 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
-Will you be my waifu?

-CN, Nick, or Disney? Best era?

-Why you gotta be so rude?

-Do you still play MUGEN? Who is/was your main?

-How long will it take until they decide to let you play Deadpool instead of Ryan Reynolds?

-What's 9+10 u stoopid?
#2746  October 05, 2014, 04:08:12 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

-Will you be my waifu?
You better be careful, if you get too many waifu you lose your laifu.
-CN, Nick, or Disney? Best era?
Disney is having a great era right now, but CN ruled when i was younger.
-Why you gotta be so rude?
Im rude but cool.
-Do you still play MUGEN? Who is/was your main?
I still do, mostly only hyper dbz tho, back in the day my main was shadow dio by orochi herman.

-How long will it take until they decide to let you play Deadpool instead of Ryan Reynolds?

I cant play deadpool, sadly im already confirmed to play the greatest hero ever, Forbush man, in the next avengers.
-What's 9+10 u stoopid?
9+1+0= 10 duh.
Hit me with a real curveball next !
#2747  October 05, 2014, 04:31:16 am
YOUR TOP 5 X-FACTOR MEMBERS?

Mog

#2748  October 05, 2014, 03:24:12 pm
Will you have my babies?

:bow:

Bea

#2749  October 05, 2014, 03:47:24 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Why do you hate women? :P
Also, insert here my obligatory question about what are your career plans for the next 10 years.

And, when I go visit Portugal, what will you show me and what kind of alcoholic beverage will we drink?
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#2750  October 05, 2014, 09:56:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
YOUR TOP 5 X-FACTOR MEMBERS?
madrox, lyla, quicksilver, strong guy, rictor.

Will you have my babies?

:bow:

sorry i dont impregnate random truckers who im not going out with.

Why do you hate women? :P

Demon spawn, pretendng to be pure, evil. etc.
Also, insert here my obligatory question about what are your career plans for the next 10 years.
I barely know what im doing tomorrow!!

And, when I go visit Portugal, what will you show me and what kind of alcoholic beverage will we drink?

I will be drinking soda, i dont do alcohol You I guess would be drinking either porto or aguardente. :P
Re: Ask Caddie
#2751  October 05, 2014, 10:02:29 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I don't dislike any of the staff members. In fact I like most of the people on this forum.

;D

So Iced, how did you end up with the Admin gig here?? How long have you been an Admin for??
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.

MDD

#2752  October 06, 2014, 12:59:00 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
When we gonna throw hands?
#2753  October 06, 2014, 01:26:54 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
- Will you ever do the ice bucket challenge considering the flames in your head?
- Who's the best bolivian around here, Luis Alejandro or me?
- If I ever go to Portugal can I crush in your place?
- Soccer team?
- How good are you in KOF?
- Have Agent of Shields finally get good?
- Favorite moment in MoS?
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#2754  October 06, 2014, 08:18:48 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
 - Why was Genis such a giant fucking dick to Monica Rambeau, stealing her codename twice? That's why he's still dead, right?
 - What is the worst retcon in comics?
 - Why are Detective Chimp and Rex the Wonder Dog the greatest characters in all of comics?
 - What exactly will happen when Time Runs Out for Marvel?
 - What is the worst thing you've seen happen in this god-forsaken community?

I dunno, the whole thing was really aimed at kids, and even the first one had made some concessions in violence and script to shoehorn in vanilla ice.
Vanilla Ice was in the second one, and I can't recall hearing anything about them toning down the violence in the first. :P

- You are in charge of marvel and luck isn't your friend entirely. You have 4 writers; Brian Michael Bendis,Chuck Austen, Jason Aaron and Jeph Loeb and 4 artists, Greg Land,John Romita Jr. (in his current super blocky lego style) Rob Liefield and paul azaceta. Pair a writer with a artist for 4 of your flagship books, You have the X-men,Avengers,GOTG,Invaders,Fantastic Four, to choose from. Any mixing teams is fine.
Wait wait wait, are we putting Bendis and Aaron on the same level as Loeb and Austen? I mean sure, Bendis can be really awful on... pretty much everything that isn't street level crime stuff... but, c'mon! And Aaron is on a whole other level, Scalped alone put him miles away from Austen and Loeb, no matter what else! >:[

- Favorite pre existing Avengers line up [/b]
Mighty avengers for sure.
Current roster or original Slott run?
Re: Ask Caddie
#2755  October 06, 2014, 10:51:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I don't dislike any of the staff members. In fact I like most of the people on this forum.

;D

So Iced, how did you end up with the Admin gig here?? How long have you been an Admin for??
~
Ive defeated the previous admin in a blood feud . Titiln was never the same again. I have no idea how long it has been, maybe 3 years? I was a gmod before that.

When we gonna throw hands?

Now moffuka! we throw down now!
"smashes chair over caddie"

- Will you ever do the ice bucket challenge considering the flames in your head?
Ice just on soda for me >:C

- Who's the best bolivian around here, Luis Alejandro or me?

If I had to pick one, I would pick Maladingdong as the best bolivian.

- If I ever go to Portugal can I crush in your place?
Y-you can sleep with me, n-n-n-not that i like you or anything.
- Soccer team?
Soccer team with more adepts here is Benfica, im not big on soccer tho.

I fancy myself pretty good, Jango got the beating of his life.
- Have Agent of Shields finally get good?
I dunno, im actually afraid to check, such a letdown.

- Favorite moment in MoS?
When the dad handwaves clark and is sucked up by the tornado, while the dog more than covered the ground back and passes clark running.
#2756  October 06, 2014, 11:15:12 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA

You forgot to add that we were playing XIII on PS3 (although yeah, I suck at KOF in general).

- What is your favorite magazine and why is it Hunk Rump?
- What goes into the process of selecting voice actors for Z2 chars, and how involved are you in terms of coaching the VA's?
- Have any fun stories about being a satanist?
- Where did the hair go?
#2757  October 06, 2014, 02:46:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

- Why was Genis such a giant fucking dick to Monica Rambeau, stealing her codename twice? That's why he's still dead, right?

Fuck you buddy >:C
Genis is best Mar Vell.

- What is the worst retcon in comics?

Gwen Stacey fucking Norman, I mean give me a fucking break.

- Why are Detective Chimp and Rex the Wonder Dog the greatest characters in all of comics?

Better for me to poop on, more like it.
The best character is obviously Howard.

- What exactly will happen when Time Runs Out for Marvel?

Franklyn will erase the universe, restarting it in the mcu universe. everyone will be just like the movies. After all DC has been doing it for 3 generations now and look at how many fans they have.

..for me to poop on.

- What is the worst thing you've seen happen in this god-forsaken community?

The way people reacted after Reu death , not the ones that were praising Reu, but the ones that used to persecute him and shit on him that suddenly all were claiming to be protecting his interests. It was vomit inducing.

There were many others but I think that and the treatment Warner got over the years was shameful for all parts involved.

The very worst thing that i ever saw happen was however, you giving up on mistery meat man.

I dunno, the whole thing was really aimed at kids, and even the first one had made some concessions in violence and script to shoehorn in vanilla ice.
Vanilla Ice was in the second one, and I can't recall hearing anything about them toning down the violence in the first. :P
Im pretty sure the first one was censored to hell in its beginning, why do you think neither raph nor leo actually use their swords on anything? Instead you got a bunch of prattles and physical humour scenes.

- Favorite pre existing Avengers line up [/b]
Mighty avengers for sure.
Current roster or original Slott run?
Slott's.
#2758  October 06, 2014, 02:49:57 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

You forgot to add that we were playing XIII on PS3 (although yeah, I suck at KOF in general).

- What is your favorite magazine and why is it Hunk Rump?
Analog rumps are for losers.

- What goes into the process of selecting voice actors for Z2 chars, and how involved are you in terms of coaching the VA's?
Its a series of interviews and contacts, and then after selecting from a pool of samples, coaching and direction to get whatever voices we need. I coached both Gohan's and Freeza's, but not Vegeta's.

- Have any fun stories about being a satanist?

You know when you are nice to someone in the street and help them with their bags?
Satan made you do it.

- Where did the hair go?

Jango your hair didnt go anywhere, you are just balding. Its time to accept the truth.
#2759  October 06, 2014, 03:09:58 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
-About the flames in your head, which Human Torch is better?? Jim Hammond, Johnny Storm, Toro, Tara or Inhuman Torch (Hammond's nemesis in WWII or House of M's IT)??
-Had you base in some of them for your flamming persona??
-Favourite Marvel game from all time (80s-90s platforms, Capcom-made fighters, Activision's 3D adventures, etc)??
-Apart of your MS Paint persona and Z2 creations, have you made a complete character by yourself or in a team??
-Can you contact Nunor?? And about that, are you neightbors??
-How many differences are between portuguese language from Portugal and Brazil??
-Any DC character do you have as favourite??

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#2760  October 06, 2014, 03:15:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
-About the flames in your head, which Human Torch is better?? Jim Hammond, Johnny Storm, Toro, Tara or Inhuman Torch (Hammond's nemesis in WWII or House of M's IT)??
-Had you base in some of them for your flamming persona??

Jim Hammond was the base, the inspiration so to say. there is something about a murderous android made of fire that really hates nazis that I find amusing.
Johny storm is a loser.

-Favourite Marvel game from all time (80s-90s platforms, Capcom-made fighters, Activision's 3D adventures, etc)??

MSH was the best and I would pre order a new msh if it was made, the adherence to tag team ruined something i really enjoyed from the msh games, you no longer could go "who wins, the hulk, or doom?"  as you were forced to team them up.

-Apart of your MS Paint persona and Z2 creations, have you made a complete character by yourself or in a team??
Fitting that description only Rare Akuma.

-Can you contact Nunor?? And about that, are you neightbors??

Nope

-How many differences are between portuguese language from Portugal and Brazil??

Accentuation and Grammar. Brazilian portuguese is way looser and has less grammatic rules, it also inverts the order of sentences.

-Any DC character do you have as favourite??
Im big on Vertigo, so if that counts, Constantine.