YesNoOk

The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Read 1180877 times)

Started by Kamekaze, August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 am
Re: The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)
#281  August 07, 2023, 08:37:41 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Gonna rescind some of my other comm offers, knowing what I can probably afford at the moment. The latest two are the ones I'm gonna push for now.
#282  January 17, 2024, 09:34:07 pm
Good afternoon/evening everyone. I have been visiting this site for 15 plus years and just now discovered this thread. I have a request for a full CVS 2 character and I do understand the rules of the reason behind character but I am new to this, so here

I'm looking for someone to make a full CVS2 version of Hon-Fu from Real Bout Fatal Fury with full groove bars like Warusaki3 makes. Also, it would be for Winmugen. Hon-Fu has two stances. One from RBFF and one from RBFF2 but it doesn't matter which stance.

I feel like the full cast of Real Bout should be turned into CVS2 and I have been working on a personal project of my own for a long time.

As far as commission go, I am open. Please PM me for further questions and commission and thank you in advance.

#283  January 21, 2024, 01:50:44 pm
This topic is for sprites, not coding. Just to make sure you know.
#284  February 11, 2024, 04:00:13 am
    • USA
Name: Nate

Character: Genjuro Kibagami

Commissioning: Full sprite sheet

Style: CvS

References for style:

Description: Genjuro is my favorite Samurai Shodown character, and I always felt they could have used atleast one more rep from the game. Genjuro was in quite a few crossovers, SvC and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum are the most notable, and I feel bringing him to the style can bring a true "SamSho" team for CvS2, as well as seeing his classic animations in the capcom glory!

Price range: negotiable

Time frame: no time limit

Bounty status: Claimed!
In progress
Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 06:34:35 pm by Nate
I would like to commission some characters for a Capcom vs SNK mugen game.
#285  April 23, 2024, 05:14:07 am
    • USA
Hi, I'm wanting to make a Capcom vs SNK svc Chaos mugen game. In SVC Chaos, the Capcom characters are redrawn in a Neo Geo KOF style. I a lot of the characters of both sides,  but don't like that the Capcom roster is flooded with Street Fighter characters. So, I want to reimagine the roster makeup to diversify the Capcom roster a bit.

The Characters I want to include is
1. Leon S Kennedy (from Resident Evil), particularly in his RE2 RPD outfit
2. Hayato Kanzaki (from Star Gladiator)
3. Jill Valentine (from Resident Evil)
4. Morrigan (from Darkstalkers)
and maybe
5. Ibuki (from Street Fighter)

I want these characters to look like the Neo Geo KOF Style and play as though they were in a Capcom vs SNK game instead of Marvel vs Capcom. I tried looking for chars of the characters listed but could only find one for Leon but he is made in his RE4 outfit but I want him to be in his RPD outfit.

I would be willing to pay, but how much would I pay for each character? Would it cost less if the character is built off another character (for example, if Leon Kennedy was built off of Neo Geo Kyo or something)?

Lastly, if there are chars available for those characters that would make them fit in a SVC Chaos game, where can I find them?