YesNoOk

Hyper DBZ Current version Freeza added Chris Ayers and Linda Young voices (Read 7490 times)

Started by jweezy34, May 08, 2017, 04:48:25 am
Share this topic:
Hyper DBZ Current version Freeza added Chris Ayers and Linda Young voices
#1  May 08, 2017, 04:48:25 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
So people been asking and I wasn't sure if I was going to do it because of life lol Also I wasn't sure if I needed like permission to even add this but I hope TeamZ2 is ok with it? I also added other character voice patches that are up to date I guess, Vegeta, Gohan, and Goku Black by EXDoragon.

PLEASE BACK YOUR SHIT UP JUST IN CASE BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING THIS

What is new?
-Added Chris Ayers and Linda Young options in the config file and what not. Check config file to pick which you want.
-New sounds I guess.
-Kinda upped the Japanese voices for each character(You probably wont tell the difference but for me I'm kinda of a nitpicker lol)
-Less Muffled voices
-Goku Black voice patch for EXDoragons edit for base goku.

Download:
Freeza
https://www.mediafire.com/?sfdjdh1ijdezbdk

Gohan
https://www.mediafire.com/?t52od2t5hij9fio

Goku Black
https://www.mediafire.com/?ighvg4o1n95i6vk

Vegeta
https://www.mediafire.com/?t7h5d462dddome7

I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
Re: Hyper DBZ Current version Freeza added Chris Ayers and Linda Young voices
#2  May 08, 2017, 04:52:08 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh sweet!

Note you never need to ask to make things or use anything from our project.

@walruslui: you should share what you made too so you guys don't accidentally do the same work!
#3  May 08, 2017, 05:39:18 am
    • USA
Aw man I was already doing that but it still a work in progress.

lui

#4  May 08, 2017, 06:04:16 am
    • USA
aye man nice to see you back making stuff again

just lettin you know that i've also been sending patches to jnp for improved voices for vegeta and gohan that will be used in the next build. i have your xenoverse rips as well as all the raging blast 2 rips form the ps3 version, we should work together on adding in alternate voices since while you already do good stuff, it irks me to see removed voice lines and making certain lines silent since the xenoverse rips don't have enough, that's when the raging blast 2 voices come in handy :D
#5  May 08, 2017, 06:21:36 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
Oh sweet!

Note you never need to ask to make things or use anything from our project.

@walruslui: you should share what you made too so you guys don't accidentally do the same work!
Oh ok. Yeah It's been so long I forgot the rules and whatnot I wasn't sure XD

Aw man I was already doing that but it still a work in progress.
I mean you can still make em lol no one is stopping you brah.

aye man nice to see you back making stuff again

just lettin you know that i've also been sending patches to jnp for improved voices for vegeta and gohan that will be used in the next build. i have your xenoverse rips as well as all the raging blast 2 rips form the ps3 version, we should work together on adding in alternate voices since while you already do good stuff, it irks me to see removed voice lines and making certain lines silent since the xenoverse rips don't have enough, that's when the raging blast 2 voices come in handy :D
Thanks lol

Oh? Well hey more stuff to work with then, glad my rips aided and yeah raging blast 2 rips are online which helps A LOT lol I wasn't really 100%  happy with my Gohan one so I'm glad someone else took a crack at it and it's being used in the official update coming(I assume is coming at least lol)

Yeah that's cool with me man anytime you wanna do something hmu.

I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!

lui

#6  May 08, 2017, 06:37:41 am
    • USA
i'll take a look at your gohan patch and possibly combine it with mine