YesNoOk

Girard's Color Separation WIP: Closed. (Read 146910 times)

Started by Moon Girard, September 12, 2011, 07:20:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: Moon Girard's WIP (Color Separation)
#61  January 03, 2012, 06:13:14 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Well Happy New years, All issues are taken care of so i can 100% guarantee this patch will be released this month. Anyway the main point of this post was to make sure the teleports separation were done correct so if any one see anything wrong with them let me know so i can fix it.

Also anyone who voted the last option in the poll thinking it was Megaman it's not.
Re: Girard's WIP (Color Separation)
#62  January 26, 2012, 04:34:23 am
    • USA
Yeah so Ignore the date in the last post the Patch is planned to be out by Valentines day according to my math on how many sprites i separate a day but it may be released sooner as i have done more than usal today and will continue to do some for 2 hours and now i'm gettinginto a lot of repeat sprites or ones where only the capeScarf changes so yeah some more gifs for now.
Though some more palettes would be cool as it's 2 away from having 12 palettes to go when the patch is released and i'm to lazy to do the last 2.

MDD

#63  January 26, 2012, 05:51:02 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
THE LAST ONE. IT MUST BE GENE. ;D
#64  January 26, 2012, 05:56:43 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
do you happen to make a kyubimon palette/color separation for strider hiryu, or are you done color separating strider hiryu?

please let me know if you want to make this color separation
#65  January 26, 2012, 06:00:05 am
    • USA
THE LAST ONE. IT MUST BE GENE. ;D

If i cared about Gene it would be but since i don't it's not plus i don't even think there is a Gene for Mugen.

Decided to do one more palette since this should of been the first one done colors based on NxC sprites

do you happen to make a kyubimon palette/color separation for strider hiryu, or are you done color separating strider hiryu?

please let me know if you want to make this color separation

My Digimon memory is hazy but if that's Renamon's Champion form no and i'm not sure how a palette for that would even work with Hiryu.
#66  January 26, 2012, 06:04:48 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
do you want me to send a pic or something just to show you what it looks like, or is it hard for you?
#67  January 26, 2012, 06:11:41 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I think I should do a couple more between tomorrow and this weekend, stay tuned  ;) If MDD don't do Gene I can give it a try
Chilling

MDD

#68  January 26, 2012, 07:20:47 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
#69  January 26, 2012, 07:33:39 am
    • USA
do you want me to send a pic or something just to show you what it looks like, or is it hard for you?

Nah i know what she/he/it looks like at this moment i'm not doing anymore palettes though i plan to release some more palettes after i finish the separation so if i feel like doing it i'll release it in that pack.

I think I should do a couple more between tomorrow and this weekend, stay tuned  ;) If MDD don't do Gene I can give it a try

Alright thanks

I was kidding about Ge-
but since i don't
Don't talk to me. EVAR. >:(

I've never played God Hand i didn't even know it existed till people asked for Gene in MvC3 so i can't care about a guy i know nothing about i guess i could emulate the game.
#70  January 26, 2012, 07:37:53 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
thanks, we can make strider's scarf have red and white stripes, and that's all i know :P next you will be doing gene godhand, good luck with that

btw, i can already tell the third, fourth fifth and sixth vote had something to do with megaman, terry bogard, jill valentine, and ryu color separation, alright?
#71  January 26, 2012, 08:57:03 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#72  January 27, 2012, 01:43:47 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
so it's gene godhand that wasn't in umvc3? anyway, i voted for ryu...come on fight!
#73  January 27, 2012, 01:48:04 am
    • USA
If i cared about Gene it would be but since i don't it's not plus i don't even think there is a Gene for Mugen.

Who says it's a Capcom character my favorite Marvel villian didn't make it into MvC3.
#74  January 27, 2012, 01:49:58 am
    • USA
Venom separation?  D:
#75  January 28, 2012, 01:55:14 am
    • USA
Venom separation?  D:
Yeah Venom is my favorite Marvel villian but no way would i ever separate him i imagine it would be like trying to seperate Twelve the morphing would be annoying to deal with i would give up at Venom Fang.

#76  January 28, 2012, 02:11:42 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
so, the clue to this who didn't appear in umvc3 is it's a marvel villain and it's girard's favorite marvel villain, right? it's not venom
#77  January 28, 2012, 02:48:46 am
    • USA
He never said the next char would be his favorite Marvel villain.  As a matter of a fact, he admitted his favorite was Venom and that he wouldn't attempt to separate him.
#78  January 28, 2012, 03:08:09 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
He never said the next char would be his favorite Marvel villain.  As a matter of a fact, he admitted his favorite was Venom and that he wouldn't attempt to separate him.
oh, so, is there a correct guess that last vote will be, can it be anyone that didn't make it to umvc3, like how about....psylocke or roll or one of the megaman bosses?
#79  January 28, 2012, 03:22:17 am
    • USA
Because i can see it's killing you not knowing drewski i'll give some more hints
It's not Venom, Roll, Gene, Zangief, Dhalsim, Blanka, E.Honda or any Megaman(Classic,X,Vent,Aile,Voltnutt,EXE,Zero) yes i include Zero as a Megaman since the only Zero's out are using Megaman Zero's Zero
I have no interest in doing any of the characters who are Hiryu's assist expect Jill
The character may be from Marvel
The character may be from Capcom
The character doesn't have to be from MvC2

MDD

#80  January 28, 2012, 09:48:28 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
......i'm confused now.