YesNoOk

Possible Strikers System (Read 137160 times)

Started by Sean Altly, August 31, 2011, 08:49:08 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Possible Strikers System
#181  March 30, 2013, 04:47:08 pm
    • UK
    • madcabbaged@gmail.com
How about Darth Vader for the world ?
#182  March 31, 2013, 03:57:39 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#183  March 31, 2013, 04:20:07 am
Jeez louise you guys have a lot of suggestions. I say be patient and wait for him to even start development on them. Plus you all forgot what he said you should do.

If you want to make suggestions, feel free, but don't just spout off random names. If you want to suggest someone, include what attack they'd do and if possible who might be a good base for an animation or two.
#184  March 31, 2013, 08:53:21 am
good point I forgot mine:  hinata character already comes with a ran hibiki stricker so those sprites will do just fine, with her using either her paper fan attack or her signature camera. 

squals would be harder to choose from, considering the options I gave, but maybe irvine using ren idagawa's sprites. have him come out with his shotgun over his sholder and the blast away with a random special round that he used in game, with a rare chance of pulse ammo being used
#185  April 11, 2013, 05:01:49 am
Stupid Quick question on how the actual strikers will function.  Will everyone jump in, attack, then jump out, or will some of them be able to attack while jumping in?

Also, fuck yeah for Dr. Wily.
#186  April 11, 2013, 06:32:33 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
VOLTRON
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#187  April 26, 2013, 10:36:52 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
VOLTRON
What? :???: Did you read what Cazaki said about character suggestions, Segatron? Problem is you don't get some points of the discussion for posting especially Sean's posts. Read and think and learn carefully before posting.

Jeez louise you guys have a lot of suggestions. I say be patient and wait for him to even start development on them. Plus you all forgot what he said you should do.

If you want to make suggestions, feel free, but don't just spout off random names. If you want to suggest someone, include what attack they'd do and if possible who might be a good base for an animation or two.

Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#188  April 27, 2013, 08:19:48 pm
I wrote Voltron here by mistake
#189  May 01, 2013, 05:28:09 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
OK. :) Next time, be more careful on what you post. Think before you say something.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#190  July 01, 2013, 09:23:25 am
    • Mexico
I have a suggestion for a possible striker. Omar Little from The Wire. Since he's from a tv show, he'd require custom sprites. But basically what he would do is use his shotgun on the opponent and stun grounded enemies for about 2 seconds, giving you enough time to extend your ground combos. To balance him out, he would have no effect on aerial foes and basically "miss". Since all he would do is fire his shotgun, you could use the same animation your Jill uses. Omar would of course be taller and bulkier, and handle the recoil much better. You can even give him Det. Laurel's trenchcoat. You could make use of your custom state for Alex's headbutt as well.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:26:37 am by PBRTODD101
#191  July 01, 2013, 10:19:40 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I'd say Shang Tsung for Scorpion and Liu Kang for Sub-Zero.

Krillin for Goku since they were always best friends.

Sagat, Gouken or Sakura for Ryu. Akuma would not save Ryu's ass. He'd push him towards going all Dark hadou on the opponent.

obviously Tails for Sonic.

I would say it'd have to be built in and there'd have to be a striker for every character including the DLC characters.

#192  July 01, 2013, 09:22:31 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I've said, over and over, if I do individual strikers, no one makes more sense for Sub-Zero than Smoke. Lui Kang was specifically mentioned earlier as a striker for Sub-Zero, and I pointed out then that Smoke makes more sense than anybody. Vegeta was established very early as Goku's striker as well. No discussion necessary.

Guys, I know 10 pages seem like a lot, but some of you have been participating in this thread since the beginning, and I feel like every once in a while it gets revived just so we can all end up repeating ourselves. It gets tiring.

Download Last Bout now!
#193  July 01, 2013, 09:26:52 pm
    • Mexico
My bad. I wasn't trying to bother. I just had an idea for a striker that I really wanted to share.
#194  July 01, 2013, 11:42:23 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
I only said Liu Kang for Subby cuz Sub-Zero and Liu Kang are allies on the good guy side. Shang is Liu Kang's rival so it'd make sense for Shang to help out Scorpion all though Quan Chi is most likely a better fit seeing as he brought Scorpion back as a spectre and Scorpion serves him for some time.
#195  July 02, 2013, 12:23:46 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Yeah, but that entire thing was discussed in the first three pages. In fact, you posted on the third page, right after several people pointed out that Smoke is the best option for Sub-Zero (after someone else suggested Lui Kang). See what I'm talking about? :P

Download Last Bout now!
#196  July 02, 2013, 12:45:01 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I gotcha I gotcha. no biggie. my bad. btw if you should decide to add Shang Tsung as a striker you can use this on edit I made. it's not perfect but hell I tried.

]

Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:24:59 am by SlenderMan
#197  July 07, 2013, 12:26:47 pm
Nice
#198  July 08, 2013, 12:50:02 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
I gotcha I gotcha. no biggie. my bad. btw if you should decide to add Shang Tsung as a striker you can use this on edit I made. it's not perfect but hell I tried.

Keep practicing more on the shading. With practice, your sprites would become better.
The Dragon is here!
New #199  July 13, 2013, 01:31:09 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
well the striker listed so far are great and i love to see Gouken, Cody or Akuma as a striker since they where remove from the roster
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 01:52:19 am by LordSinistro
#200  July 13, 2013, 01:49:24 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Koopa's striker could be Kamek, Hammer Bros or Bowser.