YesNoOk

Latest versions of my characters (2015) (Read 10563 times)

Started by Víctorys, January 24, 2020, 11:58:54 pm
Share this topic:
Latest versions of my characters (2015)
#1  January 24, 2020, 11:58:54 pm
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
Hey there, these have been sitting at my laptop for many years (since around 2015) so I thought I would share them in case everyone wants to do something with them since I don't plan on updating them.

These are the latest versions of all of my characters. I can't really remember at all the changes since I didn't really modify the ReadMes but it wasn't a big deal and I'm sure everyone at least got multicolored hitsparks. I've also included Evil Ken and my own versions of Ryu and Ken though Ken never really got all the stuff I wanted to give him but he's still totally playable.

Here's a mandatory screenshot and my folder with all the stuff.

Have a nice day :)

Re: Latest versions of my characters (2015)
#2  January 25, 2020, 12:00:19 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Link takes me to the Mediafire homepage bro
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3  January 25, 2020, 12:01:07 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
Sorry, it should be fixed now.

#4  January 25, 2020, 12:07:08 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Shame you weren't around to use Demongorne's sprites for Takuma and Mr. Karate, as they're right on the nuggets.
May reference these updates for my edits.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#5  January 25, 2020, 12:25:26 am
    • Brazil
I love his juggernaut but he has a bug in add004 that he doesn't disappear after he dies

#6  January 25, 2020, 12:28:44 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
I'm sorry, but I have no idea how add004 works at all nor I would get into fixing what happened there.

Shame you weren't around to use Demongorne's sprites for Takuma and Mr. Karate, as they're right on the nuggets.
May reference these updates for my edits.
Heh, yeah, those sprites are awesome and I was following demongorne's work from back then so my top priority would be using those sprites if I ever make Mugen related stuff again. I recall someone swapped those sprites into my Takuma not so long ago.

#7  January 25, 2020, 12:37:24 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Hey there, these have been sitting at my laptop for many years (since around 2015) so I thought I would share them in case everyone wants to do something with them since I don't plan on updating them.
These are the latest versions of all of my characters. I can't really remember at all the changes since I didn't really modify the ReadMes but it wasn't a big deal and I'm sure everyone at least got multicolored hitsparks. I've also included Evil Ken and my own versions of Ryu and Ken though Ken never really got all the stuff I wanted to give him but he's still totally playable.
Have a nice day :)

Ah, these feel pretty good so far. Though i think you gave Regular Ken Evil Ken's ReadMe by mistake. Other than that, i love what you did with him, Ryu, and the other characters.
#8  January 25, 2020, 01:14:47 am
#9  January 25, 2020, 01:20:00 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
Ah, these feel pretty good so far. Though i think you gave Regular Ken Evil Ken's ReadMe by mistake. Other than that, i love what you did with him, Ryu, and the other characters.
Thanks. I'm afraid I never made a proper ReadMe for Ken which is why the Evil Ken one is still there :P

#10  January 25, 2020, 02:31:45 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Ho ho, gotta check this out Vic. Your stuff is truly amazing. :)

DW

#11  January 25, 2020, 03:51:17 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
My guy made SFEX Ryu lol. You've made dad proud. :karate:  His tatsus feel a bit stiff though. In terms of performing them w/o making contact with p2. It's also really hard to perform super tatsu from normal tatsus most times. Mainly due to...I can't remember EX to 2+, most of my EX knowledge currently comes from EX 3 and FEXL(which kinda doesn't count).... But I remember to perform the follow up kicks for Ryu and Kairi for their tatsu, all you had to do was just hold back and keep pressing kicks. After the initial QCB + K. I'm gonna assume you made it harder to perform air super tatsu in this respect, because of all the QCBs you have to do for the tatsu and that he can SC from it into the super version.

I would suggest "modernizing" this, like they did with Blair's follows to Shoot Kick. Just have the follows be one kick presses. There's really no sense in having to perform additional quarter motions for rekka type moves like this. Especially when said chars have conflicting commands with QCF/B x2 super motions. It makes it more complicated than it needs to be. Also, he can't SC from SRK into air super tatsu and that makes me sad. :( Cuz he can in the EX series.

I'm not gonna leave a list of stuff, as you're just releasing these for the sake of it. However, honestly it wouldn't take you much to fine tune these and just release them officially... Well, I say that having only played with Ryu and Cyborg. There's only a handful of people that could finish these properly and give them the finishing touch they need. Sad that you aren't motivated to do so, so close to the finish line. Though I can relate, especially now. IDK tho... I may be willing to update these to my current status. Well... Everyone save for Ken... And Evil Ken... I could consider him(Evil Ken), but I'd need a better voice than that edited Hugo voice... :gonk: Didn't somebody send you some custom voices for him?
#12  January 25, 2020, 06:11:18 am
  • Some Party
    • USA
#13  January 25, 2020, 09:44:23 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Yo! Vic!
Welcome back. It's been 5 years.
We missed you.
This is fate.
#14  January 25, 2020, 01:09:28 pm
    • Morocco
Lol just yesterday was about to edit that small port of ryu to make it look like HadeS's Ken port,guess you saved me the work.Thanks for sharing your chars man,gonna fiddle around with that Ryu sometime.
#15  January 25, 2020, 09:42:57 pm
Such solid stuff, its a damn shame you're not updating these.
#16  January 25, 2020, 11:28:32 pm
  • Hola
    • Chile

Ah, well, I took SFEX Plus Alpha as reference for those Tatsus and if I remember correctly you had to do the whole motion for each hit but you're right about it being simplified in the later SFEX games. And oh, I completely forgot about Shoryukens being able to be cancelled into his Shinku Tatsumaki, my bad.

I remember someone suggesting some custom voices for Evil Ken, but as far as I know, those were never sent to me :(

#17  January 26, 2020, 06:34:20 am
cool, at last :sugoi: thanks for releasing your Ryu and Ken (unexpected that you were making Ken as well  :mlol: )

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#18  January 26, 2020, 06:31:42 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
What a wondeful surprise indeed... I am thankful, thanks for the release and welcome back man.