YesNoOk

CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper  (Read 119108 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 23, 2017, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#21  May 23, 2017, 04:30:56 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Lol, ok? I mean, this was a video on a bug, when did it become a personal attack?
#22  May 23, 2017, 04:46:10 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Lol, ok? I mean, this was a video on a bug, when did it become a personal attack?

It is not a matter of being a personal attack, but generally people comment or post images of the bug, now as I said, I am far from being a creator as perfect as many here, and from today I begin to give reason to people who simply do not disclose their chars for download.
#23  May 23, 2017, 04:52:03 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yes, I think that's why many creators have stopped posting their chars and today many are private.
Wut? Like who?

What annoys me a little is to know that all this made me spend a long time in front of a computer to read the comments of this video.
Be glad it wasn't me from the older days. I advise you get a thick skin from now on if you're going to keep making characters.

But like I said, no problem, while some have fun making video I just take my free time trying to create some char. If with this video he thought that could discourage me or if the goal was somehow to mock my work, on the contrary, this encouraged me to improve more and more, since in every char I create and that a bug is found that Does not appear in another char.
Why so hostile? This is probably the easiest way to show a bug for you to look for and fix.
By the way, I am far from being a perfect creator, but I am not afraid to do it, and if I make a mistake, I hope that TheFclass97 will not be annoyed by the "dislike" given in his video, since he is so happy to Have 500 subscribers. In short, he posts videos and has 500 subscribers and my chars have an average of 1000 downloads each, but in none of them did I need to go out denigrating creators, on the contrary, which help me I always try to remember in credits ... :)
Addendum to above, keep your ego in check.
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:56:27 am by Darkflare
#24  May 23, 2017, 05:26:40 am
    • Brazil
Yes, I think that's why many creators have stopped posting their chars and today many are private.
Wut? Like who?

What annoys me a little is to know that all this made me spend a long time in front of a computer to read the comments of this video.
Be glad it wasn't me from the older days. I advise you get a thick skin from now on if you're going to keep making characters.

But like I said, no problem, while some have fun making video I just take my free time trying to create some char. If with this video he thought that could discourage me or if the goal was somehow to mock my work, on the contrary, this encouraged me to improve more and more, since in every char I create and that a bug is found that Does not appear in another char.
Why so hostile? This is probably the easiest way to show a bug for you to look for and fix.
By the way, I am far from being a perfect creator, but I am not afraid to do it, and if I make a mistake, I hope that TheFclass97 will not be annoyed by the "dislike" given in his video, since he is so happy to Have 500 subscribers. In short, he posts videos and has 500 subscribers and my chars have an average of 1000 downloads each, but in none of them did I need to go out denigrating creators, on the contrary, which help me I always try to remember in credits ... :)

Hostile? Are you a mugen player or a psychologist? Because if I were to look for a psychologist I would go to a hospital and not to a mugen forum, thank you but I find your advice somewhat unnecessary, continue to think that I am hostile, what you think of me does not matter much... By the way, it's hostile to try to judge someone unknowingly, as you're judging me. I'm not better or worse than anyone, if you think that posting a video that everyone has access to is the best way to fix a bug, I'm sorry, but I will never do this when I find some in a certain char, it's not my style, I'd rather just report the error with a comment, nothing more ... :)
#25  May 23, 2017, 05:29:41 am
  • Why do the avatars have to be so damn small :c
    • USA
    • brawlyoshi@gmail.com
Wut? Like who?

Hostile? Are you a mugen player or a psychologist? Because if I were to look for a psychologist I would go to a hospital and not to a mugen forum, thank you but I find your advice somewhat unnecessary, continue to think that I am hostile, what you think of me does not matter much... By the way, it's hostile to try to judge someone unknowingly, as you're judging me. I'm not better or worse than anyone, if you think that posting a video that everyone has access to is the best way to fix a bug, I'm sorry, but I will never do this when I find some in a certain char, it's not my style, I'd rather just report the error with a comment, nothing more ... :)

Christ almighty you're passive aggressive
#26  May 23, 2017, 05:40:37 am
    • Brazil

lui

#27  May 23, 2017, 05:50:34 am
    • USA
 its a 30 second video that pokes fun at a easily fixable bug. Its not an attack at all and its not saying you're a bad creator. How big of an ego do you have man? You're being extremely hostile for something so small.

its just a title. even I had a bit of a chuckle but you can clearly see fclass wasn't making fun of you or the character :/

you really need to grow some thicker skin dude.
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 06:00:14 am by Walruslui
#28  May 23, 2017, 05:58:39 am
    • Brazil
Jesus fucking Christ its a damn 30 second video that pokes fun at a easily fixable bug. Its not an attack at all and its not saying you're a bad creator. How big of an ego do you have man? You're being extremely hostile for something so small.

its just a title. even I had a bit of a chuckle but you can clearly see fclass wasn't making fun of you or the character :/

It's not a matter of ego, it's a matter of respect, I've never disrespected any members, nor was I so fired up with this video, but when I read some of the comments on it, I honestly got a little angry. I'm Brazilian, people here solve things differently, if where you live is nice to try to humiliate someone, here it is not. That simple.

lui

#29  May 23, 2017, 06:05:14 am
    • USA
no dude. its a matter of ego. people are allowed to have opinions right? or does that hurt you knowing that some people simply don't like your stuff. they kept it off here, they left it somewhere else because they have the right. fclass can't control what other people say so you're being an extremely big baby for something so simple.

I just took a look at the comments, none of them were even aggressive, hostile nor did anyone degrade you as a person or creator. I have no idea what you're complaining about dude. all I see are a couple of dumb jokes that don't hurt anyone.
#30  May 23, 2017, 06:07:43 am
    • Brazil
#31  May 23, 2017, 06:12:03 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I just took a look at the comments, none of them were even aggressive, hostile nor did anyone degrade you as a person or creator. I have no idea what you're complaining about dude. all I see are a couple of dumb jokes that don't hurt anyone.

I second you man, and I really want to emphasize what the comments at the time were:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

How is any of these any fuel for someone to get upset about? Just some words that can't be constructed as "you're the worst creator ever and you need to quit" or anything rude, like WalrusLui said.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#32  May 23, 2017, 06:15:27 am
You would think it'd be so simple. You'd think the Moderators would crack down on that bullshit. Instead of telling people who
Stand up for a fellow forum member to stop white knighting.
 Falcon put alot of effort into his project and his his release post.  Went out of his way  to list credits. Provide a video and more than a few screenshots.  And instead of respectfully given a heads up about a bug. He gets that. He was cool about it.  And he still got told  to grow a thicker skin.  Then accused of having an ego.  Thats the same pattern ive seen before. . You start shit. You aggravate someone. You accuse him of being some way he isnt. Then you swarm him.  ..
 Thanks for your release falcon and for not putting up with this crap.
#33  May 23, 2017, 06:17:48 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Tbh, I think also those guys didn't wanted to offend you. I normally saw a lot of those style of comments in videos showcasing my characters, and then I use it to feedback myself alongside with a unstable and very good laugh lol

There's some asshole persons on mugen community. These guys, at least for me, in those comments doens't looks like that ones. Don't take this seriously man :)

PT-BR:

Eu não acho que esses caras quiseram te ofender mano, serião. E mesmo se fosse assim, no máximo eu daria risada e usaria isso como feedback para meus chars e ainda dou boas risadas :v

De fato tem gente arrogante e bem pau-no-cú com feedback na comunidade, mas não creio que esses caras ai sejam como esses que mencionei. Fica sussa mano, não leve isso a sério :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#34  May 23, 2017, 06:27:13 am
    • Brazil
Tbh, I think also those guys didn't wanted to offend you. I normally saw a lot of those style of comments in videos showcasing my characters, and then I use it to feedback myself alongside with a unstable and very good laugh lol

There's some asshole persons on mugen community. These guys, at least for me, in those comments doens't looks like that ones. Don't take this seriously man :)

PT-BR:

Eu não acho que esses caras quiseram te ofender mano, serião. E mesmo se fosse assim, no máximo eu daria risada e usaria isso como feedback para meus chars e ainda dou boas risadas :v

De fato tem gente arrogante e bem pau-no-cú com feedback na comunidade, mas não creio que esses caras ai sejam como esses que mencionei. Fica sussa mano, não leve isso a sério :)

Thanks man, I see a couple of people coming to say that I'm hostile, aggressive, there's even an unfortunate one calling me "Big Baby" hahaha, like that, Get well, but if they want to cheat, you can train in a different language then hehehe, by the way, I'm a fan of your work ... :)

PT-BR

Valeu cara, vou responder em brazuca mesmo, mas na boa, tô vendo uma par de pessoa vindo falar que sou hostil, agressivo, tem até um bosta me chamando de "Big Baby" hahaha, daquele jeito, se é pra ficar de boa vou ficar de boa, mas se quiserem treta, bora tretar num idioma diferente então hehehe, a propósito, sou fã de seu trabalho... :)
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 06:54:51 am by Falcon Rapper
#35  May 23, 2017, 06:29:37 am
post in english
#36  May 23, 2017, 06:41:06 am
    • Brazil
You would think it'd be so simple. You'd think the Moderators would crack down on that bullshit. Instead of telling people who
Stand up for a fellow forum member to stop white knighting.
 Falcon put alot of effort into his project and his his release post.  Went out of his way  to list credits. Provide a video and more than a few screenshots.  And instead of respectfully given a heads up about a bug. He gets that. He was cool about it.  And he still got told  to grow a thicker skin.  Then accused of having an ego.  Thats the same pattern ive seen before. . You start shit. You aggravate someone. You accuse him of being some way he isnt. Then you swarm him.  ..
 Thanks for your release falcon and for not putting up with this crap.

Thanks for the comments Nunoravage, it was like you said, several people judging and finding the right to judge (ego, hostility, among others). It really does give a lot of work to do all this, letting it posted on a forum where I learned pretty much everything in mugen so I came a handful of people doing judgment, but okay, I'm in a place where I'm forced to listen quietly according to them? No, because my parents taught me never to bow my head to anyone. By the way, have fun with the char... :)
#37  May 23, 2017, 06:46:18 am
    • Brazil
#38  May 23, 2017, 06:56:21 am
  • Niigasan
why are the mods always my ass man? like seriously. Yall did this in that other thread. Yall didn't say nothing to jesus when he was clearly tryna slick smart remarks but when I called him out on that I get reported and told to relax? lol anyway I get you falcon I fuckin love this maxima by the way ill play a couple arcade runs to see if there is any bugs.

(Edit)
-Second hit of ex vapour cannon misses, the first hit causes knockdown
-his maxima laser only does 2 hits and causes knockdown to early
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:12:50 am by Zhe Prime
#39  May 23, 2017, 07:11:14 am
    • Brazil
why are the mods always my ass man? like seriously. Yall did this in that other thread. Yall didn't say nothing to jesus when he was clearly tryna slick smart remarks but when I called him out on that I get reported and told to relax? lol anyway I get you falcon I fuckin love this maxima by the way ill play a couple arcade runs to see if there is any bugs.

Thanks man, there are hours that being cool is tiring, so if I say something, it's my "ego problem", or because I'm "hostile and aggressive" hahaha, it's pathetic...
#40  May 23, 2017, 07:18:14 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

This thread is really bad,

I would like to remind you all that the moment you expose yourselves or your works in public you're subject to critique. If said critique is deliberately offensive, hit that little "report" button under the offending post. If you feel uncomfortable about your peers' opinions or the way the present their facts even though they aren't really offensive you'll just have to deal with it. Becoming overly defensive is the worst thing you can possibly do and will only make you a target for (justified) ridicule.

Also, the staff doesn't exist to silence people you disagree with.