YesNoOk

Conspiracies discuss here!  (Read 52718 times)

Started by Memo, August 30, 2013, 10:00:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Conspiracies discuss here!
#101  February 02, 2014, 09:12:11 pm
our temperature dropped to 18-9°c just this january freaking cold for a tropical island.
#102  November 07, 2014, 02:35:39 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#103  November 07, 2014, 03:03:49 am
well anything is possible. i won't be surprised if there were life back then in mars seeing there are marks of possible gullies. and mars is still in the goldilocks zone.
#104  November 07, 2014, 04:55:38 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
a couple of my favorite anomolies found on mars.
im convinced there was intelligent life there at some
point in time.

a broken statue?

thigh bone?

statue?

did jesus preach on mars too?
#105  November 10, 2014, 07:34:02 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
http://www.examiner.com/article/statue-of-an-elongated-head-identified-by-nasa-mars-rover-photo

check this out,  a rock that looks very much like the head of a statue
found on mars and it was identified by NASA.

That's just a pareoidolia(something that casually looks another thing). There's, however, another of those Martian rocks that looks EXACTLY as a cynognathus skull. Take a look.
- REAL CYNOGNATHUS SKULL:

- "Cynognathus" in Mars:

Let's paint it

Let's zoom'em

I prefer thinking it's, just a coincidence. What takes my whole attention is, the presence of round  and sharp stones in the same, kinda like in OUR world. Has that photo been taken in an extincted riverbed of Mars?

Also, the original photo comes from NSA itself:
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00064/mcam/0064MR0285069000E1_DXXX.jpg

Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#106  November 10, 2014, 07:48:59 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I remember seeing that pic of the cynognathus.  Very interesting stuff.
I would not be surprised if the same type of mammals and reptiles
here on earth inhabit other planets too.  There has to be other types
of animals in other worlds that we have not seen too also.
It would be cool if we found a planet inhabited by dinosaurs but i dont
think we would be able to live on that planet not because of the raptors
and t.rex but because the oxygen would be too thick for us.
#107  November 10, 2014, 07:50:08 pm
It doesn't strike you as odd that the first "painted" picture looks nothing like the original image from the NASA ? Seriously, the last one and the one before that don't even look similar to each other, the last one is missing the rest of the "bones" that are behind the supposed skull. Come on.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#108  November 10, 2014, 07:53:15 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
It doesn't strike you as odd that the first "painted" picture looks nothing like the original image from the NASA ? Seriously, the last one and the one before that don't even look similar to each other, the last one is missing the rest of the "bones" that are behind the supposed skull. Come on.

in that image the top of the skull is below the rest of the fossil.
in the painting the skull was placed back where it would belong
to complete the picture.
#109  November 10, 2014, 07:56:40 pm
So... It's a few different rocks that, once put together in a specific position, look similar to something else ? And that's coming just after Felo dismissed another post as being pareidolia ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#110  November 10, 2014, 08:00:31 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

the fossils are seperated just like ones would be here on earth.
#111  November 10, 2014, 08:16:41 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I remember seeing that pic of the cynognathus.  Very interesting stuff.
I would not be surprised if the same type of mammals and reptiles
here on earth inhabit other planets too.  There has to be other types
of animals in other worlds that we have not seen too also.
It would be cool if we found a planet inhabited by dinosaurs but i dont
think we would be able to live on that planet not because of the raptors
and t.rex but because the oxygen would be too thick for us.

It's supposed that Mars hold life around 4000 millions years ago, then the life line(I don't know the correct word for this in English) changed its place<---Hypothesis. Maybe a meteor impacting the planet or else. I just don't know. Anyway, I don't think that "dinosaurs" would live in another planet, since Earth's biology is based in C. Also', atmosphere's composition in our planet has changed, more oxygen in the past(allowing to have meganeura an 180 cm long dragonfly aside other giantic insects/arthropodae/BUGS), our Moon is getting further year by year(in the Triasic period, days were of 23 hours); we just can't make things "simple" while speaking about life in our planet. Now imagine that in other planets with different systems. There's A LOT of factors to count...

The image(painted) and the original have those "bones" of behind. I think there's a bigger chance of the closer rock "being" a skull instead of the further; this one looks more like an earth fault, that's the main thing that strikes me more: while it's notably round, the rocks around are edgy. If you look closely, there are more faults a bit closer(behind the "skull). There's a similar thing near my town, in the forest. That's why I prefer thinking the further is just a geologicalfault, in other words, a pareidolia. Is just the closer what makes me think.

Also, about the missing bones, just go to a paleonthological excavation. Sometimes you'll find that there are missing bones, parts of the skeleton that are above, or the skeleton itself is divided intwo(or more) parts because of transitional faults or else...that happens here a lot.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/duck-billed-dinosaurs-hip-tail-discovered-mexico-f6C10713860

They just found the ribs and tail in that place AND you can see that there's a difference of around 50 cm of height between ribs and tail(reference: those scientists). Where are the head, and etc?--->geological faults.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#112  November 10, 2014, 08:21:53 pm
the fossils are seperated just like ones would be here on earth.
So... It's a few different rocks that, once put together in a specific position, look similar to something else ? And that's coming just after Felo dismissed another post as being pareidolia ?
Also that's not "similar to how it is on Earth". How it is on Earth is that we actually look at the real thing and study it, not through a picture, but by actually picking the thing in your hand. You can't take the conclusions we make on Earth and apply them to a single picture of some rocks.
#113  November 10, 2014, 08:40:41 pm
damn if the earth didn't lose those excess oxygen i would be playing for the spurs today.
#114  November 10, 2014, 09:19:32 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
I hate to be the asshole that burst your bubble but those simply look or are just rocks IMO... ive seen better alien shape rocks that ofcourse aren't real here on many hicking trails,, i do believe aliens existed or exist in mars but as bugs, plants and microscopic creatures, as for statues , figures  and signs left in there it could be possible
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:52:02 am by Lord Kain
#115  February 27, 2017, 12:53:52 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Anybody here mess with 4chan? Apparently someone posted a pic of a real alien in the desert and the site when down 40 seconds later for about 20 minutes and all evidence and the original thread were deleted. Any of you
Saw it? I found an alleged corrupted version of the picture and some others that look pretty awesome I'll post Them in a bit

I like this one!

The corrupted image of the supposed real pic

And this wtf is that??
Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:56:57 pm by Memo
#116  February 27, 2017, 03:10:51 pm
  • The Best of Both Worlds
  • SuperStar
hello everybody.
very intersting,i start saying illuminatis and Mortal Kombat Ultra are conspiranoia and avoid talk about it.
better talk about Mandela Effect,that is curious.

#117  February 27, 2017, 03:30:22 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#118  February 27, 2017, 06:51:29 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Also I coulda sworn that's Voldemort's head photoshopped in but I'm prolly wrong.
#119  February 27, 2017, 07:35:01 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Did some diggin around and some folks say this is the original
And it was snapped with a trail cam, ill admit it looks more
Credible than the others. The alien actually looks like he's in
The desert and not photoshopped.

#120  February 27, 2017, 08:42:32 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/