YesNoOk

trying to fix my fucking laptop. (Read 10548 times)

Started by Mushypepito123, June 21, 2019, 06:25:06 am
Share this topic:
trying to fix my fucking laptop.
#1  June 21, 2019, 06:25:06 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
heya, you know the subject right?

yeah, my fucking laptop's fan got fucked up good.
and because of this i better have to put my spider-man char on hold. but seriously the fan is really fucked up.

EDIT: if you want to edit my char then let me know. because right now? i ain't working while my laptop fan is in an actual Shit condition
Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:37:30 am by Mushypepito123
Re: trying to fix my fucking laptop.
#2  June 21, 2019, 04:21:43 pm
what type of laptop do you have? lemme guess acer?
#3  June 22, 2019, 04:00:43 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
#4  June 22, 2019, 10:40:11 am
acer laptop sucks , got one years ago and it's keyboard broke in mere days. i had to fucking fix the problem manually. turns out most of their laptops have infamous for having issues with something either be hardware or software and they don't bother recalling their shit. i had to lurk forums just to fix it ,

you live near NCR? better buy lenovo if you're only using it for typing and coding , it's way cheaper than acer .you can buy one for $300 in gilmore.  dell have $500-600 range
#5  June 23, 2019, 11:31:59 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
i was actually talking about the laptop fan... it just got fucked up really good thanks to my little cousin running over my room and accidentally dropping my laptop to the floor, and guess what? it was not the keyboard got rekt. but the fucking FAN. i mean laptop fan.
#6  June 23, 2019, 03:26:41 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
i was actually talking about the laptop fan... it just got fucked up really good thanks to my little cousin running over my room and accidentally dropping my laptop to the floor, and guess what? it was not the keyboard got rekt. but the fucking FAN. i mean laptop fan.
Dropping electronics like that almost always will do a number on the device, and I doubt the warranty will cover the damage if it's fall damage.

You could try to send in the laptop in for repairs, but I have no clue if they are willing to fix it. I think that you might be better off getting another laptop or computer in that case, and make sure that you are being much more careful with it this time around. And make sure everyone else knows about not being too reckless near other electronics as well...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#7  June 24, 2019, 06:49:56 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
Dropping electronics like that almost always will do a number on the device, and I doubt the warranty will cover the damage if it's fall damage.

You could try to send in the laptop in for repairs, but I have no clue if they are willing to fix it. I think that you might be better off getting another laptop or computer in that case, and make sure that you are being much more careful with it this time around. And make sure everyone else knows about not being too reckless near other electronics as well...

that could come in handy.
#8  June 25, 2019, 02:37:34 pm
repairs would cost you almost half the price of a new one. i always treat laptops as disposable computers , it's only good for 1 or so years.
#9  June 28, 2019, 05:36:17 am
  • all is love in fair and war
depending of your usage my laptop is basically internet browser and connected to scanner which is away from my PC, so I can send the scanned image from the laptop to my pc wirelessly. that laptop is probably 5yrs old now and still doing well.  hp probook, it has big rear panel basically the whole back can come off with a simple slide of a pair of a spring loaded hatch and I get access to anything inside.

if your problem is only the fan why not just buy that fan cooler pad or whatever you can place the laptop on to cool it down sometime in the shape of a mini foldable desk.
#10  June 28, 2019, 11:40:45 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
depending of your usage my laptop is basically internet browser and connected to scanner which is away from my PC, so I can send the scanned image from the laptop to my pc wirelessly. that laptop is probably 5yrs old now and still doing well.  hp probook, it has big rear panel basically the whole back can come off with a simple slide of a pair of a spring loaded hatch and I get access to anything inside.

if your problem is only the fan why not just buy that fan cooler pad or whatever you can place the laptop on to cool it down sometime in the shape of a mini foldable desk.

well i don't know how to reply on this, but when i bought the things that you said... it actually worked... and for that? thank you  ;D
#11  June 28, 2019, 02:26:44 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
 :thumbsup:
#12  June 29, 2019, 01:33:32 am
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Show me a picture.
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#13  June 29, 2019, 02:54:43 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
#14  June 30, 2019, 06:59:25 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
#15  June 30, 2019, 08:12:42 am
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html