YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 574789 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#161  October 24, 2013, 10:25:31 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Just curiosity - When you visualize Viper in SF4, what stage do you imagine her in? I've been flirting with the idea of trying my hand at a SF4 stage from scratch for a while :P

I imagine her in Dictator's stage from SF2, but destroyed and some savage grass here and there, as seen in that short movie between SF2 and "SF4 Ties that binds" (and I can't find that film >o<!!). I know, it really doesn't fits her, but seeing her background and etc...:/

Or in a heliport in a rooftop. That would be cool too :D
I swear there was something cool here!!
#162  October 24, 2013, 11:00:14 pm
  • SNK is life
#163  October 24, 2013, 11:18:56 pm
Those are awesome as Hell. I even thought something as the rooftop from tekken 4
http://fenixware.net/fab/images/arenas/464.jpg

Or Norway's stage from Tekken TAG2(even this is a factory)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA-iIvmcNXk
and
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/0b/11/0b118e5658ccb6e21b1d9fb56b7e75fc.jpg?itok=zpRg2yjt

Even Heliport in rooftop from Tekken 6, raining and such:
http://media.psu.com/media/tekken-6-/tekken-6--ss-219.jpg

yep, i'm VERY influenced by tekken :P!
#164  October 24, 2013, 11:35:22 pm
  • SNK is life
I've noticed ^_^

I liked those you posted, it was also the one I liked the most from the ones I showed you (the "at night" one). Hopefully one day we'll gather all the necessary resources to make it happen for Mrs. Maya :P

Edit: Actually, I always wanted to make a decent animated version of this one, and I think it'd be a good fit for her :P
#165  October 25, 2013, 04:04:18 am
I love that stage and the look and feel of is is good, but if you notice the details isn't that basically Boxer's stage? It's a televised fight with a round-card-woman(?) and is meant to entertain the drunk rich people in the background.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that I LOVE the look of the in between concept that Walt posted.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt305/cci_walt/helicopteratsunset-home_zps5ab737b6.png
Add some city lights and a few NPCs to the background and lighten up the foreground a bit and it'll be perfect.
Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:18:49 am by Drex
#166  October 31, 2013, 07:44:09 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
As ever, awesomeness reeks. :) Again, I have to complement your superb skills in crafting convincing and professional quality sprites. I look forward what you can dish out next in the future.

Er, would it be fine if I put up this:

in your thread?  I am not sure where to post this up in the forums.

I took liberty to try my hand in palette editing and hone more my skills in making small portraits, and I have chosen one of your splendid sprite works as a subject. :p

And... Maybe just in case? ;)

Anyhoo, sorry if this is some sort of spam or thread hijacking. ^^;;
Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:26:03 am by T. Vinceson
#167  October 31, 2013, 07:51:34 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
refresh my memory but weren't you working on Juri or was that just one sprite for fun? sorry if it's a stupid question but I've been out of the loop when it comes to mugen wips. I've been playing the new update for Terraria.
#168  October 31, 2013, 12:12:10 pm
As ever, awesomeness reeks. :) Again, I have to complement your superb skills in crafting convincing and professional quality sprites. I look forward what you can dish out next in the future.

Er, would it be fine if I put up this:

in your thread?  I am not sure where to post this up in the forums.

I took liberty to try my hand in palette editing and hone more my skills in making small portraits, and I have chosen one of your splendid sprite works as a subject. :p

And... Maybe just in case? ;)

Anyhoo, sorry if this is some sort of spam or thread hijacking. ^^;;

Salamat! Thank you! That portrait is awesome(SAVING SAVING SAVIIIING!!!) and those colours looks super! Definitively, I'm going to add those :D!!

refresh my memory but weren't you working on Juri or was that just one sprite for fun? sorry if it's a stupid question but I've been out of the loop when it comes to mugen wips. I've been playing the new update for Terraria.

Nope. Juri is cool and all, but her design is kinda difficult to make a WHOLE sheet.

----------------------------

Now, some news! I hadn't had a lot of time this week, but Viper Eye Ebam from MvC3 is about to be finished! I expect to have it finished this weekend :)!

Have a nice day!
#169  October 31, 2013, 12:21:33 pm
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Walang anuman~! ;) You're welcome! Glad to hear you liked my attempt at Delta Red Cammy's palette set as well as her small portrait. (Patterned after her face artwork in Super Street Fighter 2 Revival. )

Best of luck also on the finishing touches on C. Viper's sprites~!
Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:57:05 am by T. Vinceson
#170  October 31, 2013, 06:13:49 pm
  • Raging Fist
THAT CAMMY!
Omg now I'm awaiting to see her in mugen bad now!
#171  November 05, 2013, 01:09:28 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Good luck with Cammy and C. Viper! ;)
The Dragon is here!
#172  November 05, 2013, 10:41:30 pm
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
And more important. After finishing these, I'll paste every sprite into a giant BMP. WHY? Just for fix wrong colours and making a deeper colour separation.

Well. But a PNG wouldn't hurt for making a smaller compression on file size of image than BMP, would it? (Saves memory) You can fix them and do as you mentioned, but can be in PNG.

Nice color palettes of Cammy sprites therem. :)
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#173  November 06, 2013, 04:10:35 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Nice color palettes of Cammy sprites therem. :)

Thanks :) The silver camo one is inspired by her alt color in SF2 while the blue one harkens her Shadaloo-Killer Bee-Alpha days. ;)

Others are just... Random. ^^;;
Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:08:53 am by T. Vinceson
#174  November 06, 2013, 11:28:40 pm
Well. But a PNG wouldn't hurt for making a smaller compression on file size of image than BMP, would it? (Saves memory) You can fix them and do as you mentioned, but can be in PNG.
I would like to add that XP Paint is better for that kind of things (it keeps the index of colours, while Windows 7/Vista Paint doesn't). ;)
#175  November 06, 2013, 11:50:41 pm
  • SNK is life
DAMMIT I'm having problems with EXACTLY THAT ^

Where could I possibly get the XP Paint?
#176  November 07, 2013, 01:29:53 am
  • Raging Fist

JABOOPBOOP! Single Sprite Color separation out of shear boredom and amazement :|
All yours :D
#177  November 07, 2013, 03:49:21 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
#178  November 07, 2013, 04:29:35 am
  • Raging Fist
As well as Shadowloo doll, Bison Cammy, and many more :3
#179  November 07, 2013, 11:30:18 am
It's an awesome colour separation...but mine makes possible those you said + StreetWise Cammy :P
#180  November 07, 2013, 01:06:37 pm
Yep
Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 01:12:02 pm by Drex