Bayonetta 2 [Wii U] (Read 66013 times)

Started by Moon Girard, September 13, 2012, 04:39:04 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Bayonetta 2 [Wii U]
#121  October 23, 2014, 03:44:53 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
How anyone could think Bayonetta is sexy with her stupid tiny little idiot baby head is beyond me.
I've been thinking the same since the first B1 trailer. The stupid hairdo didn't help one bit.
#122  October 24, 2014, 01:57:25 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
A lot of people thought Sarah Palin was hot, for reasons that are beyond me.

Anita seems to think Bayo is specifically designed to tingle men's privates too.
#123  October 24, 2014, 02:43:51 am
  • The Goddess Returns
A lot of people thought Sarah Palin was hot, for reasons that are beyond me.

Anita seems to think Bayo is specifically designed to tingle men's privates too.

Considering her logic, ALL video game women is specifically designed for such things...
This is the craziness of sex-negative feminism and why so many true feminists denounce her as such.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#124  October 24, 2014, 09:19:45 pm
i have this game and let me tell you something, it owns
#125  October 24, 2014, 10:30:06 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Let me tell you something, the store didn't call me to come pick the game up so I'm afraid they didn't get enough copies of the special edition with Bayo 1.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#126  October 24, 2014, 11:05:17 pm
i thought all copies of the game came with bayo 1
#127  October 24, 2014, 11:58:36 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
In America.
im a conscious dreamer

#128  October 25, 2014, 01:53:31 am
goondolences
#129  October 25, 2014, 07:54:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

this is official btw
#130  October 25, 2014, 07:59:12 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Nintendo is for babies confirmed.
#131  October 26, 2014, 12:59:22 am
  • I work at Elecbyte as a sexy janitor.
    • USA
    • tamez.smeenet.org
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=918517

For anyone who needs more Bayonetta in their life, a cheat code to unlock her easily in The Wonderful 101 was recently revealed. 
Normally you'd have to 100% the game to get her, which is no simple task.  Codes for the other hidden characters are also available. 

I just think it's crazy that the game has been out for a year and no one knew.  Shades of Rogue Squadron indeed. 
#132  October 26, 2014, 12:24:14 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
im a conscious dreamer

#133  October 26, 2014, 05:35:09 pm
The stories do loop into each other, but Bayo 1 is definitely wetter you need to start so you can get proper character introductions to the core cast.
#134  October 27, 2014, 12:51:20 am
I feel like bayo 2 is way easier than 1. playing on 3rd climax (which can get insane) makes things feel more like the first on normal in terms of difficulty though not quite as fustrating lol
#135  October 27, 2014, 12:53:58 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
The stories do loop into each other, but Bayo 1 is definitely wetter you need to start so you can get proper character introductions to the core cast.

With the context of this game's female lead, that is fucking hilarious.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#136  October 30, 2014, 08:13:26 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#137  November 02, 2014, 03:17:38 pm
tumblr is going nuts because there's an animation that implies rape
http://vennyhedgie.tumblr.com/post/101536775806/petercoffin-tw-rape-this-is-a-secret-boss
except 1: the reason she's naked is because she was fighting back from the shungokusatsu beatdown
2: rodin smokes all the fucking time so it means nothing in this context

however none of these things matter when you're doing expert critical analysis and can completely disregard context if it doesn't help your point of view because who cares about context
#138  November 02, 2014, 04:20:13 pm
Well if reddit is any indication, the defense is in the minority.

Even if it did imply rape, so what? Bayonetta is a sexually themed game. Rape (as disgusting as it is) is a topic in regards to sexuality, and is closer to the sexual equivalent of murder than mere fanservice. Are people suddenly going to say that individuals will start to justify the idea of raping someone irl after playing this game, I'm pretty sure most people have more sense than that.

I'm hearing the argument is that it take's away from the empowerment aspect and makes her a object of sexualization in the most egregious manner possible. My argument is that people are too easily offended, because I guarantee you that half of those same people will complain about the world being too politically correct (he made a joke about disabled people, can't have that). If some woman is flaunting their lady parts around (because it makes them feel like a boss or something) and a maladjusted person feels compelled to "take action" towards her, what do you think will happen?

Not liking it or believing it's tasteless is another thing entirely (can't say I'm a fan). But saying it shouldn't be in because "it's disgusting to have subtle rape implications (being the key word)" is just censorship as far as I'm concerned, regardless if they're right or not.
Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 04:24:14 pm by Niitris
#139  November 02, 2014, 04:34:14 pm
    • USA
I never played any of the games but doesn't she lose part of her clothes when you're low in health? Most if not all of her clothes are actually just her hair right? And the weaker she is the less power she has to keep her clothes on.

Rape didn't even cross through my mind when I saw that scene, all I saw was Bayonetta with no more power to keep her clothes on after losing and that's it.
#140  November 02, 2014, 07:02:44 pm
i don't think the loss of clothes is associated to low health, then again i've never experienced low health, because i am a real good player and i dodge all the freakin moves. the loss of clothes (which are made of her hair) is associated to bayonetta summoning beasts (using her hair) so her nakedness there makes me think she tried to summon shit but still got beat up