YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1011448 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#501  November 03, 2017, 03:59:38 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Who will be? 21, this picture was taken on the francais  trailer
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 04:27:06 pm by yaret
#502  November 03, 2017, 04:48:39 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
that looks like the female buu

#503  November 03, 2017, 04:50:11 pm
Perfect #21 ?
I've been thinking she might be the "completed form" of what Toriyama started the Android Saga with the creepy power absorption before he was forced by his editor to make the main enemy prettier and freezer cooler than the old man and the insect.
If the story gets her to finish Gero's work (eating people's powers, army of robots, get a wish from Shenron), she could easily have an evolution after absorbing power, which would address the "will she/won't she be playable" question.

... Well, I guess the baggy pants clash too much for this to be her. But I don't see how they could connect a Female Buu if this is from the story mode.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:02:48 pm by Byakko
#504  November 03, 2017, 05:18:16 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I know, but the clothes and hair and color of the ki reminded of the Female Majin from XV.
It's nice to have a female main villain, especially an android, they get away from Super having everything gods, and come back to the android saga. I wonder if Cell will have some special interaction with her

#505  November 03, 2017, 05:21:36 pm
    • USA
Story mode is a fucking isekai :/ I'd rather have parallel universe story number 777 than a fucking isekai in this game.
#506  November 03, 2017, 06:25:48 pm
    • Peru
I don´t mind the price but, i´m like WTF with the PC version Specs???

It´s like those future game releases at 4K spects i saw around twitter.
Third gen i7/660 GTX is technology from 2012, literally. Both were launched in that year...

lui

#507  November 03, 2017, 07:36:56 pm
    • USA
Doesn't make it any less powerful or expensive. Again I'm pretty sure it's a placeholder spec chart
#508  November 03, 2017, 08:00:21 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Anime music pack DB, DBZ, GT.
#509  November 04, 2017, 12:16:27 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Anime music pack DB, DBZ, GT.

Eh...

That's definitely messed up to not have a true ultimate pack...but unlike Watchdogs, they really aren't fucking you up as badly but that's basically faint praise.

I'll just aim for the one that gives the Season Pass, the Anime Soundtrack(since I can barely remember any Z games that even use the Falcouner track if they could) and the commentator voice pack.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#510  November 04, 2017, 01:06:56 am
(since I can barely remember any Z games that even use the Falcouner track if they could)
Well, DBZ games aren't made in the US so why would they give a shit about the US soundtrack.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#511  November 04, 2017, 01:42:48 am
so story is straight out of that yamcha special.
#512  November 04, 2017, 04:47:29 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
(since I can barely remember any Z games that even use the Falcouner track if they could)
Well, DBZ games aren't made in the US so why would they give a shit about the US soundtrack.

Well, if it wasn't for DBZ's extreme popularity in the US then this game wouldn't have been made.

Either way Faulconer music won't be included. FUNimation are long done with him and any replacement soundtrack
#513  November 04, 2017, 11:58:55 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#514  November 04, 2017, 12:05:56 pm
lol more like Dragon Ball isn't nearly as popular in the US as it is in Japan and Europe. Claiming this game was done thanks to its popularity in the US is complete nonsense.
#515  November 04, 2017, 12:26:49 pm
sales of xenoverse games in america probably is the reason.
#516  November 04, 2017, 12:42:51 pm
Quick Google search says the US sold half as many copies as Europe for XV2.
#517  November 04, 2017, 01:56:17 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
in every ways you're f*cked up!
#518  November 04, 2017, 04:53:28 pm
    • USA
And no other country besides USA gives a damn about Falcouner's soundtrack so it's never worth including it in any game anyway.

lui

#519  November 04, 2017, 07:03:23 pm
    • USA
faulcouner's soundtrack was only made for the original dub because they didnt wanna license the anime music so they went with him on a shoe-string budget on an extremely tight time crunch. the only decent songs by him are the vegeta theme and gohan's theme and maybe cell's but everything else sucks ass. people in the us mostly like him for nostalgia

i doubt they'll ever put his music in an official dragonball game anytime soon
#520  November 04, 2017, 10:57:48 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA

You have my immediate disrespect if you can't get behind Faulconer's soundtrack.  Not that the original is bad by any means (Besides killing the mood when Gohan transformed for Cell) but god damn it's hard not to enjoy this replacement.

I don't recall Faulconer being in any of the game soundtracks, but there are some songs that are reminiscent of his. (Not the best example, that being a complete rip-off, but it's the first one that comes to mind)  So I could imagine the confusion.