YesNoOk

Random Topic V8 (Read 839173 times)

Started by c001357, March 07, 2013, 04:28:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V8
#241  March 20, 2013, 09:05:12 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
It took me a useless website called "there should be ducktors instead of vets".
What kind of person has the time or patience to put such a site together? :S

That site was playing duck tails tales on me, now it's stuck in my head.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659

Bea

#242  March 21, 2013, 12:45:00 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Joe Rogan -- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/19/joe-rogan-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-ufc-mma/

i agree with him

I really hate the way he put it. It was quite unpleasant to read it, but I agree that she shouldn't fight other women.
She started hormones late, and thus still have larger muscle mass than cis-women and a male bone structure.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#243  March 21, 2013, 07:53:07 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
new youtube design is bullshit, much like all the other bullshit things in this world *smh*
#244  March 21, 2013, 08:26:23 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Yeah like your posting history.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#245  March 21, 2013, 08:42:55 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
call me youtube because only insignificant people bitch about my changelist and also i have a billion dollars
#246  March 21, 2013, 01:41:16 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
#247  March 21, 2013, 01:53:22 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
thats one of them i got lol WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#248  March 21, 2013, 02:15:23 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
i guess a lot of these sites or experiments were made by webdesigners to try out things or by students ..and some were made by jackasses maybe. loved the one where you have to feed the woman with apples

Mog

#249  March 21, 2013, 08:39:43 pm
The cause of my evil mood.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

:brood:

Edit to add...

Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:45:53 pm by MissBHaven

Bea

#250  March 21, 2013, 09:18:07 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org

Let's find who is behind that and teach him a lesson or two.  :brood:
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#251  March 21, 2013, 09:31:50 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
That weather forecast is quite similar to ours here in Germany =/ It was snowing the whole day long today and it seems that will continue for at elast another week
#252  March 21, 2013, 09:46:04 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/

GATORADE NUT PUNCH!!
#253  March 21, 2013, 10:06:54 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Today i read that this game is the number 5 of the pre-order game charts in Germany. Made me giggle at the dumb fans who buy such shit because the name alone.

GLB

#254  March 21, 2013, 10:08:59 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Today i read that this game is the number 5 of the pre-order game charts in Germany. Made me giggle at the dumb fans who buy such shit because the name alone.

It definitely has some bugs, but I wouldn't go that far and call it shit. Have you even played it?
#255  March 21, 2013, 10:11:33 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
nope i did not but saw a lot videos now and read reviews which give the game a 3of10 .And yeah, compared to other zombie games i played i would say its shit.

GLB

#256  March 21, 2013, 10:18:13 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Well, I'd say not to knock it until you try it. I'd trust my own opinion over reviews that're others opinions which could differ highly from mine. The story, graphics and music of that game are incredible IMO. A lot of the bugs in it that were overlooked drag it down a bit though. I truthfully think Walt said it best:

It's a crazy mixed bag. As a game, it's great. As a product it's BAAAAD.

Either way, how could you compare it to games you have played when you just said you've never played it?  o_O
#257  March 21, 2013, 10:21:32 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
*by the looks ^^

But really you think the Graphics in WDSI are good? They look terrible to me compared with ZombIU (played) and RE6 (played) and the animations are hilarious compared to those even in L4D2

#258  March 21, 2013, 10:22:23 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC-HBQbeLgU[/youtube]

GATORADE NUT PUNCH!!
wow thats bad

Well, I'd say not to knock it until you try it. I'd trust my own opinion over reviews that're others opinions which could differ highly from mine. The story, graphics and music of that game are incredible IMO. A lot of the bugs in it that were overlooked drag it down a bit though. I truthfully think Walt said it best:

It's a crazy mixed bag. As a game, it's great. As a product it's BAAAAD.

Either way, how could you compare it to games you have played when you just said you've never played it?  o_O
looks like you havent played either of them :omg:
Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:27:07 pm by Luis Alejandro
#259  March 22, 2013, 12:26:42 am
  • SNK is life
*by the looks ^^

But really you think the Graphics in WDSI are good? They look terrible to me compared with ZombIU (played) and RE6 (played) and the animations are hilarious compared to those even in L4D2
They strive to look like the comic book artwork, which they achieve (+). Since the game is heavily focused on drama, the characters need to convey their emotions via facial expressions well enough for you to identify with them ... and it succeeds (+).

LOL comparing a tailored story driven point-and-click to a blockbuster like Resident Evil 6. RE's story is linear, the only thing that can possibly change is the order of the cutscenes you'll get. In this game, you can actually get a large number of different scenarios, dialogues, endings or even antagonists based on the way you play and the decisions you make (+).

It's damn good, if you like a good story. You're missing out.

Trust reviewers? haha. Better trust peers with similar tastes than yours. In any case, I wonder which reviewers you trust, because all of Metacritic's reviewers gave it a positive score. And the users who rated it to ZERO (people who wanted a Resident Evil game, were confused when started to play this genre of game) couldn't bring the game overall score to less than 84.
Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:39:30 am by walt
#260  March 22, 2013, 12:36:24 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
walt he is talking about a new fps game, not the point and click.
I dont think i ever saw a bad review for the point and click game.