• If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Re: Random Topic V8
#1522  May 30, 2013, 10:59:03 am
    • Thailand
@C.R.O.M Lando:

I don't think anyone reads your random walls of text. Your typography is horrible and you should make it better by first learning what typography is.

I don't want to use the PM system. Yeah, you, the person who was about to ask me why I didn't send a PM.

lol i know what it is.. I just like to type and it never bothers me really if anyone doesn't want to read what i wrote. lol. I can read... no matter how its done. long as i can ...i am fine. lol

I might tho do it if its required to post. lol thanx Rajaa.

You're welcome. Just separate your main points into different paragraphs and make sure the main points are in the first sentence of each paragraph. That will allow us people with selectively short attention spans to get the gist of what you're saying. :)

Of course, you don't have to give a rat's ass and you can continue to post how you've been posting.
#1523  May 30, 2013, 06:11:29 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
got a kindle today. cant wait to use it a lot :)
i am a very interesting person with an exciting life
#1524  May 30, 2013, 08:38:44 pm
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!

Lol no worries Raaja dude. I will do better in my posting when i do around here.  I care but i think that was me becoming old and had a senile spurt for a moment when i said that line. lmao.  It comes and goes like the wind these days. lol
#1525  May 30, 2013, 10:19:39 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Uhh... @TempesT: I think your twittah got hacked

In other news, I decided to visit the animu shop that I have passed by for like 12 years. The moment I walked in I immediately felt incredibly uncomfortable. It had those anime boob mouse pads (I recognized one of the characters on one of the pads and immediately hated myself), cosplay costumes, wallscrolls and a shelf dedicated to yaoi. I guess I'm just not used to being a horrible human being around other people who are also horrible human beings.
#1526  May 30, 2013, 11:02:23 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#1527  May 30, 2013, 11:18:33 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
WTF!? Deleted those things and changed my password. Hope it doesn't keep happening -_-
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#1528  May 30, 2013, 11:24:45 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#1529  May 30, 2013, 11:38:27 pm
  • Fuck You.
no shame, and he enjoyed it

thats fucking awesome
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#1530  May 31, 2013, 01:33:31 am
Uhh... @TempesT: I think your twittah got hacked

In other news, I decided to visit the animu shop that I have passed by for like 12 years. The moment I walked in I immediately felt incredibly uncomfortable. It had those anime boob mouse pads (I recognized one of the characters on one of the pads and immediately hated myself), cosplay costumes, wallscrolls and a shelf dedicated to yaoi. I guess I'm just not used to being a horrible human being around other people who are also horrible human beings.

lemme guess they have transparent plastic bags too? so people can see you just bought a 2d girlfriend.
#1531  May 31, 2013, 02:13:28 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Tell me about it. There's one anime shop here that's really popular, and it's really fucking creepy walking by the dudes who are staring down the figurines or buying a bunch of hentai. The two things that redeem the store are the import gaming selection, and a wall loaded with anime and video game weapon replicas, so if you want to show the world how much of a fucking tool you are by cosplaying as Squall from FFVIII, you can buy an almost fullscale replica of his gunblade for a very reasonable price (like around $100).
#1532  May 31, 2013, 02:30:40 am
    • USA
#1533  May 31, 2013, 03:32:42 am
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA
Turned in my two chapters today. Some days, I like writing my novel. Other days, it's slow.

Now to other stuff, like watching Monster. Managed to snag the first 15 episodes with dual audio.
#1534  May 31, 2013, 04:03:55 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Tell me about it. There's one anime shop here that's really popular, and it's really fucking creepy walking by the dudes who are staring down the figurines or buying a bunch of hentai. The two things that redeem the store are the import gaming selection, and a wall loaded with anime and video game weapon replicas, so if you want to show the world how much of a fucking tool you are by cosplaying as Squall from FFVIII, you can buy an almost fullscale replica of his gunblade for a very reasonable price (like around $100).

I have not gone to an anime shop in years, but when I used to go they were very different from that; they just had a decent selection of pirated/original anime dvds, some mangas and comics, trading cards (only magic tg as playable stuff ) as well as a lot of kof and dragon ball shirt/back packs. all the clients were dressed in a mix of heavy metal fan/cowboy style.
#1535  May 31, 2013, 11:01:08 am
  • Got them waifus for sale
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/d.jaggerjack

o_O
#1536  May 31, 2013, 11:31:41 am
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
I want to talk with you guys:
-uhhhhh you know my posts,then I got last warning,if I start that again I can be banned.
so I don't want to say anything bad but I find out that I'm anoying to you.
what I'm doing wrong?
#1537  May 31, 2013, 11:39:12 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the thing that annoyed people was mostly going into other threads that werent related to you to announce that you were doing pojects, and posting stuff there about them.   Thats usually viewed as attention seeking and grabby, so people react negatively to it.

Imagine, if you will, that there was a thread about , lets say, edo period art . And I started posting there photos of my cats in kimonos and telling people about my cat kimono project where they too could join my cat kimono project.

"
DO you like edo period art?! DO I HAVE THE opportunity for YOU.
CATS CATS CATS
In kimonos! coming to a website near you!
They have tiny kimonos and are adorable! or grumpy! Dont you just love cats, I sure do, please join my proyect.
"Posts picture of cat in kimono with logo "
"

Not everyone is going to like everyone else, and thats okay as long as everyone tries to at least behave respectfully to one another.
#1538  May 31, 2013, 01:16:49 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
the thing that annoyed people was mostly going into other threads that werent related to you to announce that you were doing pojects, and posting stuff there about them.   Thats usually viewed as attention seeking and grabby, so people react negatively to it.

Imagine, if you will, that there was a thread about , lets say, edo period art . And I started posting there photos of my cats in kimonos and telling people about my cat kimono project where they too could join my cat kimono project.

"
DO you like edo period art?! DO I HAVE THE opportunity for YOU.
CATS CATS CATS
In kimonos! coming to a website near you!
They have tiny kimonos and are adorable! or grumpy! Dont you just love cats, I sure do, please join my proyect.
"Posts picture of cat in kimono with logo "
"

Not everyone is going to like everyone else, and thats okay as long as everyone tries to at least behave respectfully to one another.

thanks iced I learned one lesson today...
#1539  May 31, 2013, 01:20:03 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
that you like kimono cats?
#1540  May 31, 2013, 01:22:29 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS