YesNoOk

I Will Host your mugen free  (Read 3718 times)

Started by MugenHosted.com, August 28, 2007, 07:54:16 pm
Share this topic:
I Will Host your mugen free
#1  August 28, 2007, 07:54:16 pm
    • MugenHosted.com
A Guys I just purchased a domain named mugenhosted.com
I plan to host a lot of creation for you guys who do not want to use those limited download sites like sendspace, megaupload etc. I will tell you guys when its up I hope this site will be a huge success for mugen creators.
I Host will host your creations free pm me and lets talk
Re: I Will Host your mugen free
#2  August 28, 2007, 07:59:56 pm
welll u can host open source stuff on there but its up to u
#3  August 28, 2007, 08:06:27 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah, it is generally nicer to ask people before you host stuff they have made. You may make some people angry if you upload their work without asking them.

Just lettin you know before hand =)
#4  August 28, 2007, 09:01:25 pm
    • MugenHosted.com
Well I not just going to put people's creation on their without there permission anyone who needs to host there creation can pm me and we will talk
#5  August 28, 2007, 09:12:35 pm
  • Burning for the world
    • www.dresmasher.x10.mx/
 alright since we're in the middle of Chaos around here at least here's a good advice
   host characters that are no longer avalaible like: Type M Kyo or Another Iori by Allucard
     try to stay away from privates & glad you don't plan on hosting stuff without talking with the creator first xD
#6  August 28, 2007, 11:27:09 pm
    • MugenHosted.com
alright since we're in the middle of Chaos around here at least here's a good advice
   host characters that are no longer avalaible like: Type M Kyo or Another Iori by Allucard
     try to stay away from privates & glad you don't plan on hosting stuff without talking with the creator first xD

I could not find type M Kyo but I Hosted Another Iori
#7  August 28, 2007, 11:30:23 pm
  • Zodiaccaidoz
I'm already hosting hundreds of characters at my domain, with mucho bandwidth. If advertising is permitted in this thread, I'd like advertise mine:

http://www.thehiddenelect.com
#8  August 29, 2007, 01:20:42 am
I'm already hosting hundreds of characters at my domain, with mucho bandwidth. If advertising is permitted in this thread, I'd like advertise mine:

*Cough*
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.thehiddenelect.com Port 80
Apples are good m'kay?
#9  August 29, 2007, 02:09:48 am
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
Yeah, it is generally nicer to ask people before you host stuff they have made. You may make some people angry if you upload their work without asking them.

Just lettin you know before hand =)

You know how much I've been saying that for awhile now.

*Cough*
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.thehiddenelect.com Port 80

he's doing something different. He has permission, you rather fuck someone over. Its a safe bet to go with someone who can ask.
Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:18:04 am by Agentsix
#10  August 29, 2007, 09:34:09 am
  • Burning for the world
    • www.dresmasher.x10.mx/

I could not find type M Kyo...
You got requests section :P

@AgentSix
   do not help 'em, they're talking shit behind your back (take a better look at their forum)...
       I think I'm not gonna even try to help anyone else of this site ...  >:(
Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 09:42:34 am by dresmasher ouga
#11  August 29, 2007, 02:22:15 pm
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped

@AgentSix
   do not help 'em, they're talking shit behind your back (take a better look at their forum)...

I don't really care. Just a few days ago they were posing as me, you know the funniest thing is. They have my address and yet they can't touch me.
#12  September 23, 2007, 08:17:36 am
    • www.freewebs.com/sonicwarrior222/
can you host some characters at my site
I can't wait for brawl
#13  September 23, 2007, 08:18:14 am
    • www.freewebs.com/sonicwarrior222/
I can't wait for brawl
#14  September 23, 2007, 04:09:24 pm
    • www.nycmuonline.com
MugenHosted.com, how much bandwith and webspace do you have on your site?
Yes, i am the Marat569 from YouTube and i am the owner of nycmuonline.com
#15  September 23, 2007, 04:21:28 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

@AgentSix

Oh, believe me, I'm *certain* he knows. He's known for weeks now.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.