YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1073564 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1321  August 12, 2019, 08:48:20 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1322  August 12, 2019, 09:14:45 am
    • USA
The only person who probably has more w.i.p than I do XD.
#1323  September 05, 2019, 11:30:34 pm
    • USA
Would you be interested to make a CVS Goddess Athena from SvC sprite? Or Iroha from Samurai Shodown. I'm interested in making those characters for CvS2 with warusaki3's style system.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#1324  September 08, 2019, 07:57:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
iroha is not far away from cvs2 style to be noticeable, do you meaqn new animations ?
#1325  September 09, 2019, 01:57:01 am
@extravagant: I once had interest in doing G.Athena, but seeing that changing her colours from SvC(maybeeeee minor tweaks in some sprites) would be enough,I threw that idea. Also, I'll reply your PM later. I'm not in my best ddays and also preparing a hard exam...
#1326  September 09, 2019, 03:12:31 am
    • USA
iroha is not far away from cvs2 style to be noticeable, do you meaqn new animations ?

Yeah, possibly some more normals for CvS2 style normals. But yeah you are right, her sprites are pretty well done so they might not need to be remade. Do you think just a proper palette or color separation can make her look CvS2 like? BTW [E], I haven't seen you since the trinitymugen days! It's been a long time....

@extravagant: I once had interest in doing G.Athena, but seeing that changing her colours from SvC(maybeeeee minor tweaks in some sprites) would be enough,I threw that idea. Also, I'll reply your PM later. I'm not in my best ddays and also preparing a hard exam...

Oh no worries! No rush, no pressure. Was just curious if you were interested. She's cute, beautiful, sexy and powerful. I thought it would be interesting to add another CvS2 style boss character that can compete with Shin Akuma, God Rugal, etc. I wish CvS2 actually did make a G.Athena, would've been great. Her SvC sprites to me looked a little flat, but I never seen her with a CvS2 style palette or anything.

I'm working on a CvS2 Mina Majikina from VioFitz edits, and using warusaki3's system as the base. I used to work with VioFitz on some moves to add for her so she can be a stronger character. I play lots of CvS2 so yeah. Normals, pokes, are really important to making a great character. VioFitz sprited everything though, I was mostly just giving him ideas and moves to work off of.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:16:40 am by extravagant
#1327  September 12, 2019, 06:16:53 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
FeLo, all your sprites are missing! I guess tinypic is shutting down...

Do you show your work off anywhere else or able to re-upload some?
#1328  September 12, 2019, 07:35:09 pm
The more laughable part of Tinypic shutting down is that they tell you to go to Photobucket!!  :mlol:
#1329  September 12, 2019, 07:46:15 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

#1330  September 12, 2019, 08:15:30 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Welp, my entire site pretty much means nothing now....thanks a lot, Photobucket, for blurring everything out like that. All the resources I had for people to use just became completely meaningless...
#1331  September 12, 2019, 08:27:07 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Well I think if you click the images you can still view them normally?
#1332  September 12, 2019, 08:47:14 pm
    • USA
Not on my end, I can't. Clicking on them does nothing at all. : <
#1333  September 17, 2019, 03:07:30 am
Sorry for not replying. I've got some problems to deal with now and I'm getting consumed by them. Also, inthe last lap of the exam of October.

But yes, seems everything is gone. I still have some of my work here and there so there's stuff that may be saved. Which page do you use, Ink?

Xenomic, that's sad to read. Did not you have a mediafire DL of your stuff?
#1334  September 17, 2019, 05:47:37 am
    • USA
I have it, aye. It's more of a problem of reuploading images and relinking them on all of the pages of my site that requires showing animations, is all. >_<
#1335  October 06, 2019, 01:03:17 am
Wow...it's been a while. I've been a bit busy with RL stuff and such. Also, today was the exam!! I'm not sure how did it go, but one thing is for sure: IT'S FINISHED :D!!

So...come up to the lab...and SEE what's on the slab...

YES!! It's Dr. Frank 'N Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, as I imagine our most favourite Sweet Transvestite. Of course, it's based on the 1975 film/Theater acting instead of that AWFUL remake of 2016, because for me, Frank will ALWAYS be Tim Curry. Sorry!
The style? it's kinda as I reimagined Demitri a while ago.

And with this said...
Cards for sorrow
Cards for pain
'Cause I've seen blue skies
Through the tears in my eyes
And I realize I'm going home

Have a nice day!!

PS: Of course I did this sprite with a further CS. And it allows a 2016 palete. But that bulge is THAT noticeable that would offend Laverne Cox, so I prefered to keep only this one :/

DGO

#1336  October 06, 2019, 07:21:07 am
    • Chile
#1337  October 09, 2019, 03:09:10 am
...from Transexual Transilvanya!! Thanks, DGO!!

Now, a little experiment. I've always loved Edayan's pictures so, I tried to convert one of those SSF2TRemix(whatever the name is) images into pixels. Of course, it's incomplete(misses the other arm, part of the ponytail, the cammo details and some details here and there, but worked for making a test). SO here it is!!

Have a nice day!!
#1338  October 09, 2019, 03:39:59 pm
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Yeah, I also loved the art in Super Street Fighter 2 Revival. I've mistook Edayan's rad art style to that of Bengus'.

Speaking of the above Cammy, I also made a 9000,0 small portrait of her using SSF2R art, remember? ;)
#1339  October 17, 2019, 06:30:33 pm
I also ripped all the portraits of the characters from that GBA game. ;)

The picture looks fine, the shine on the tip of the closest boot could go away since it's shadowed (it doesn't get light)... or maybe it's for reflection...? I don't know.
#1340  October 20, 2019, 03:13:41 am
@T.Vinceson  I did not know you did that portrait. Could you share it around here or else?
@AlexSin  I was looking for them because I'd like to convert some of them into pixels and turning them into portraits fro my personal mugen(and of course, then sharing). I've started Vice from CvS 1 too. Also, the shine on the boot just follows a totally unneeded reflection, but after making it with and without the shine...looks better this way.

This is how Vice is going:

Yes, unfinished. As the song says, I still need to work in nails, hair, hips, lips... Face is cute. Kinda. I still need know how to add that evil smirk she has. Thought in head swapping this one and turn her in Mature and putting  one of those KoF artworks for Vice, but...nope. CvS 1 does the cut, IMHO. I don't like that much her Kinu's portrait for CvS2 and Shinkiro's is static as Hell.

Have a Vice nice day!!