YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 868452 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#521  July 19, 2012, 12:37:15 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
The MUGEN article on ED was (and probably still is) upkept by one single person. I think their name was EVIL or something.

GOH

#522  July 19, 2012, 12:39:38 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
It was obviously me. I have issues with the entire community.
#523  July 19, 2012, 12:43:54 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
This is why you don't get nice things GOH
#524  July 19, 2012, 01:53:05 am
    • USA
    • ckimball1@hotmail.com
I don't really see why he wants me to post this.... but whatever.
#525  July 19, 2012, 01:54:28 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Back on the topic of Luigi/Saohc:

Whats the worst that could happen by unbanning him? If he fucks up, just ban him again, and things will be back to the way they are now. No difference. The fact he's asking to come back, maybe he's grown up and knows not to post the same kind of shit he has over at MI about his mother and stuff. As I said, if he does, just ban him again and nothing of value will be lost.

However, reviewing his recent posts on MI seems to indicate that he'll simply be banned again.
#526  July 19, 2012, 01:57:57 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
It was obviously me. I have issues with the entire community.
That explains everything. Slowly you're rising to power to terminate the entire community!
#527  July 19, 2012, 01:59:28 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
Back on the topic of Luigi/Saohc:

Whats the worst that could happen by unbanning him? If he fucks up, just ban him again, and things will be back to the way they are now. No difference. The fact he's asking to come back, maybe he's grown up and knows not to post the same kind of shit he has over at MI about his mother and stuff. As I said, if he does, just ban him again and nothing of value will be lost.

However, reviewing his recent posts on MI seems to indicate that he'll simply be banned again.

the problem is with that logic, everyone could potentially be unbanned on the ground that "they could always be ban again at first signs of trouble": imagine the mods (and the rest of the community) having to deal with the likes of Vyx and other rejects like that, having to monitor them etc..., on a daily basis? a true nightmare
#528  July 19, 2012, 02:24:20 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Well, like I was saying, Luigi hasn't done anything bad on the level of vyx or KFM level.
#529  July 19, 2012, 02:32:41 am
    • USA
    • ckimball1@hotmail.com
"Luigi says that he strayed away from his original objective on MI, which was to just release Scarlet, because he felt like trying to seek revenge on Zeroz, like a dumbass. While it's true that he didn't care about his mother's death, partially it's because he knows she's in a better place and the other half relates a slight cynical nature. He eventually ignored Zeroz and the Random Insanity board altogether, to get back to the original goal:Release Scarlet and get feedback. He wants to be un-banned, even if it's just restricting permissions to only MUGEN-related boards and disallowing him access to posting in the off-topic boards."

@Luigi: Make your own account to argue this stuff. I'm not being your messenger anymore.
#530  July 19, 2012, 02:58:08 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
He hasn't changed at all and the reason he wants to be unbanned is weak. Wargame already announces his characters here and Luigi making the threads himself won't gain him anymore feedback than he's already gotten.
#531  July 19, 2012, 04:39:35 am
this discussion about motherfucking luigi#### has gone on way longer than it should have
#532  July 19, 2012, 06:47:46 am
    • Thailand
He's not getting unbanned because:

1. He's still a bad person.

2. He's pretending to be someone else.

3. He's not apologizing, he's making excuses.

4. His excuse for wanting to be unbanned is really bad; nobody cares if he wants feedback.

It's too soon to do the opposite of the above and get unbanned (not that it's guaranteed). No unban for you! Come back -- one year!
#533  July 19, 2012, 04:40:13 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
The MUGEN article on ED was (and probably still is) upkept by one single person. I think their name was EVIL or something.

It is. He goes by PUNGIEPUNGIEPUNGIEPUNGIE now IIRC.

He had a penchant for stalking me and adding me to the article too.

but enough about that.
#534  July 21, 2012, 09:29:27 pm
jmorphman fyi whenever iced does some stupid thing to someone else's profile i yell at him about it
#535  July 26, 2012, 02:57:15 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Rajaa said:
And posting the dude's address? Are we supposed to build a task force and debouch to arrest Hombrewking?
Of course. It's the moderators' duty to act as the Mugenguild Internet Police and go arrest all the people selling Mugen stuff out there.
You should also hire people who'll act as the "Mugenguild quality control task", who'll send to jail anybody releasing bad quality Mugen content.
#536  August 21, 2012, 11:19:27 am
    • France
http://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/goku6-79618

I suggest that you send him a PM to tell him to stop spamming questions without trying.
Since I guess this was done already, I suggest a week ban each time he asks a question about his stupid hitsparks.

GOH

#537  August 21, 2012, 11:32:21 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Holy shit @ the amount of "I suggest that you should read up on those Mugen docs." quotes.
#538  August 22, 2012, 01:05:09 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Even if he's banned from the Config and Development MUGEN section, he most likely will start spamming in other sections such as MUGEN Discussion, or start spamming to other people questions, seeing as how he behaved in the past.

Really, if you don't want to ban him for a year so he grows up, you could limit his posts, or make his posts invisible to everyone else. Isn't it possible for Val to make this available?
#539  August 22, 2012, 10:14:31 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
No. We can only lock him from the section. Putting a "limit per day" on him which is also possible won't achieve anything because he rarely posts more than once a day. Forced timeouts have done nothing and nothing he's doing warrants a perma ban.

The solution is that the REST of you stop replying to him at all. Then i can mark his topics solved and let them die the way they should.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#540  August 23, 2012, 04:23:48 pm
    • France
Dunno where to ask this. Did Vans delete his account from MFG or something ?