YesNoOk

Strider Hiryu by Ahuron. (Read 10783 times)

Started by MrChris, May 07, 2014, 05:57:13 pm
Share this topic:
Strider Hiryu by Ahuron.
#1  May 07, 2014, 05:57:13 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:31:28 am by 【MFG】Darth Trololo
Re: Strider Hiryu by Ahuron.
#2  May 07, 2014, 07:43:38 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
#3  May 07, 2014, 07:57:05 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

DW

#4  May 07, 2014, 08:22:02 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

He isn't 1.0 exclusive.

Also this Strider would've been decent if it wasn't for that launcher infinite :(

His launcher isn't an infinite... P2 can air recover from it. It just doesn't put them in auto air recover as I believe it should with MvC launchers.

yeah, is it strider with umvc3 gameplay? or just regular mvc?

He has things inspired from UMvC3, but he's mostly custom. I'm not sure where some of these moves come from. They may be inspired and/or taken from 2014 Strider remake game as well.

Initial Feedback:

-I find myself missing his MvC default moves. Like the dashing forward slash special and the dive kick where he splits into several illusions of himself, then comes back together.

-He doesn't turn around properly when jumping over p2.

-Those KoFXIII FX really bump up the char's size and with certain moves(i.e Legion) cause slowdown. :-\

I'll more then likely have more later. He's an interesting custom concept. Still feels like Strider mostly though which is nice.
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:30:20 pm by DW
#5  May 07, 2014, 08:26:55 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
also quick question, from what the looks of this ahuron's strider hiryu her, does he have a color separation patch?
#6  May 07, 2014, 08:30:28 pm
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.

DW

#7  May 07, 2014, 08:34:28 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
also quick question, from what the looks of this ahuron's strider hiryu her, does he have a color separation patch?

Yes, he has CS. As is apparent in the sample pic. IDK just how in depth it is though. Like, is it as detailed as Girard's CS? Or did he use Girard's CS? IDK. Haven't looked over his SFF.

Wait a sec really? I use 1.0 and it's seems work fine for me.

I didn't say he doesn't work in 1.0. This is the 1.0 exclusive section for MUGEN content. Exclusive meaning only for that specific engine. He is a Winmugen char is what I'm saying, and you posted this in the wrong section.
#8  May 07, 2014, 08:43:40 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
His launcher isn't an infinite... P2 can air recover from it. It just doesn't put them in auto air recover as I believe it should with MvC launchers.
Quite a few character conversions can't air recover at all however. I haven't downloaded this Strider, but if it's launcher is anything like the other characters I've seen who have this issue, it would still be pretty abusable regardless.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox

DW

#9  May 07, 2014, 09:32:44 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Probably. I never said it couldn't be abused. Dependent on if a char has a air recovery mechanic. Yeah, if they don't have it, then it would be an infinite. Off that though, I was looking for the Ironfist Ryu thread, but couldn't find it and am tired of looking for it. So, I'll post some of his stuff here as well...

Ironfist Ryu:

-Why can't he special/super cancel from s.mk?
-Land Dust FX need an "ownpal = 1" parameter added to them, as they glow different colors when he does.(This is may be apparent for Hiryu as well.)
-Doesn't turn around properly when jumping over p2, same as Hiryu.
-Blue Chi Charge does nothing from what I can tell. For those who don't know, when Ironfist does this in UMvC3 he gains a special bonus for a short time:

Red = Attack Boost
Blue = Defense Boost
Green = Power meter builds slowly on it own

Red and green work as they should. Though Blue doesn't reduce the damage he takes at all.
-Usually chars gain meter even if they don't hit p2 with an attack. They'll just gain more when hitting p2 with said attack. Iron Ryu doesn't gain any meter unless he comes in contact with p2. I'll check to see if Hiryu is the same way.

EDIT:

Actually, regarding the dust FX thing. It's only like that for the dust FX when he lands from his SRKs.
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:08:25 pm by DW
#10  May 08, 2014, 12:16:30 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
this feels less mvc and more based on the new game honestly.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#11  May 08, 2014, 12:20:19 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#12  May 08, 2014, 01:13:40 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
This is the 1.0 exclusive section for MUGEN content.
No. If it works with both winmugen and 1.0 posting it on either  (sub)board is fine.

DW

#13  May 08, 2014, 01:21:19 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Ah my mistake. Just seems misleading as the 1.0 section states that it's for content exclusively for MUGEN 1.0 and higher. One would be inclined to believe all content there is exclusive to it if posted there.
#14  May 08, 2014, 02:15:42 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
Ahuron made a Strider? Shit, I'll have to check this out!
#15  May 08, 2014, 02:17:31 am
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
I'm not a fan of the character or something, but I quite enjoyed the character.
#16  May 08, 2014, 04:32:06 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Ah my mistake. Just seems misleading as the 1.0 section states that it's for content exclusively for MUGEN 1.0 and higher. One would be inclined to believe all content there is exclusive to it if posted there.
Aye, the board's lore can be misleading.
#17  May 08, 2014, 04:39:20 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Having a hard time getting on the site. Anyone else?
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#18  May 08, 2014, 05:23:11 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
working fine for me.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#19  May 08, 2014, 04:02:31 pm
lel.
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:07:43 pm by 【MFG】Darth Trololo
#20  May 08, 2014, 05:34:15 pm
    • Brazil