YesNoOk

Hairline W.I.P Thread: Igniz (Read 238886 times)

Started by Prime SC, January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Should I take out lvl 1 to lvl 2 cancels in all my chars?

Yes
4 (20%)
No
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 04, 2018, 07:17:16 am

Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused)
#161  November 17, 2017, 04:34:55 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
Well there is already a pots style Ejij by 901 Kaiser but don't know if there's problems with the coding or not, not familiar to coding that much but like the idea of igniz and lee
I need more PSN friends
#162  November 17, 2017, 05:19:17 pm
Who summons Me?!?!!......
#163  November 17, 2017, 05:21:19 pm
    • USA
Lebron James. So a dunk. He is missing the EX version of his rush, use that for something, the jumping portion.
Save that Lee till your departure from this imo. Finish up that Gab & maybe try Ignitz(good challenge). Also maybe revisit your old stuff and apply everything you’ve learned, definitely see a quality difference kudos. Eiji, also good choice although, don’t bother with that sprite-set, have something else in mind.
#164  November 17, 2017, 05:24:17 pm
Eiji....he's meh....I had a lot of mishaps and things I needed to fix. I intended to updated him but lost the will to. That was my 1st time trying to do a char in that style. If anyone want to edit, change, or use anything from him go ahead, I don't mind.
#165  November 17, 2017, 05:38:17 pm
    • USA
Well you’ve both been in the hyperbolic time chamber, sure this time would be different.
#166  November 17, 2017, 07:30:34 pm
  • Niigasan
He has his ex version of the shooting star where the finish is the uppercut, I want to do something with og with his lvl3 something similar to heavy d but anyone played that kof Rick the one with the flaming tiki pillars? I wanna do something with those but have no idea how to go about it. I'll figure it out lol. And I completely forgot about my guy zhe prime/nameless def gonna update him he needs it. And I appreciate that koopa certainly don't wanna just start a new one lol. Igniz would be a good choice and I've wanted to do him forever any way. But thanks for all your input guys it's much appreciated!
#167  November 17, 2017, 07:42:38 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
Eiji....he's meh....I had a lot of mishaps and things I needed to fix. I intended to updated him but lost the will to. That was my 1st time trying to do a char in that style. If anyone want to edit, change, or use anything from him go ahead, I don't mind.

Sorry for the summon dont know about anyone editing it but on a YouTube comment heard someone might CS it
I need more PSN friends
Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:51:09 pm by morbidjoe
#168  November 17, 2017, 08:22:18 pm
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
Who summons Me?!?!!......

HEY ITS YOU,YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,now seriously,how s it going man i was seeing your venom wip in youtube,time for give some love to the marvel chars do ya think,in the good way,cause that char is gonna be AWESOME!!!
and sorry for touch the eiji thing,sorry,my fault --;

What can i say...im just good giving support.
Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:24:26 pm by MR.KING MAN
#169  November 26, 2017, 08:39:58 am
  • Niigasan
So his level 3 is from the real bout fatal fury 2 intro for those who dont know if they watch, anyone have suggestions on how to make it more, impactful maybe or spectacular, maybe different fx? or is it fine as is? this was the last thing before i go thru him and add his dampener maybe add the EXPlod Buffer? not to sure if it will make that big a difference, i need convincing lol:

https://vimeo.com/244504293

also if someone could hook me up the hyper text:

Gaia Press
Tivaci Beatdown
Howling Bull
White Wolfs Fury

He should be done by the end of this week if things go as planned
#170  November 26, 2017, 09:07:46 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Yeeeeeeah... The super is kinda underwhelming, but I've got some suggestions.
-First of all, enemy's physics. It would be definitely better if he would fly up after the second hit, and when he would be falling (you can still use current sprites for that), he got that third hit in the stomach.
-Secondly, you definitely need to buff its damage. It's counter, after all...
-Add some FLASH to hits. Literally, a slight blinking of the screen with red in moments of impacts would work nicely.
-Add a clear move forward after his first hit. Just look at his legs now, and you will understand what am I talking about.
These are just suggestions, you may not follow them. But still, you definitely need to do something with it, it just doesn't look right...
#171  November 26, 2017, 12:04:36 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Beside of these small things to fix, you did a great job!
I can't wait to see hime joining the MUGEN universe!
I'm very glad to see that more MUGEN enthousiastic creators makes awesome work in POTS-like style!
JUst like a team releasing characters instead of persons making promises about an hypothetical possible perfect game.
Continue! And if you need some help for "exclusive" custom sprite edits, you still can send me a line by PM.
#172  November 26, 2017, 05:35:20 pm
  • Niigasan
Beside of these small things to fix, you did a great job!
I can't wait to see hime joining the MUGEN universe!
I'm very glad to see that more MUGEN enthousiastic creators makes awesome work in POTS-like style!
JUst like a team releasing characters instead of persons making promises about an hypothetical possible perfect game.
Continue! And if you need some help for "exclusive" custom sprite edits, you still can send me a line by PM.

yeah thanks man, I appreciate that, I love this style just as much as you if not more lol, and thanks man I think hes fine now but ill def hit you up if I need it with later releases

Yeeeeeeah... The super is kinda underwhelming, but I've got some suggestions.
-First of all, enemy's physics. It would be definitely better if he would fly up after the second hit, and when he would be falling (you can still use current sprites for that), he got that third hit in the stomach.
-Secondly, you definitely need to buff its damage. It's counter, after all...
-Add some FLASH to hits. Literally, a slight blinking of the screen with red in moments of impacts would work nicely.
-Add a clear move forward after his first hit. Just look at his legs now, and you will understand what am I talking about.
These are just suggestions, you may not follow them. But still, you definitely need to do something with it, it just doesn't look right...

suggestions are the reason i asked bro, thankyou mane
#173  November 30, 2017, 03:19:42 am
  • Niigasan
A couple of arcade runs with him tonight and he should be ready tomorrow morning guys stay tuned
Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Gabriella back on!
#174  December 01, 2017, 02:15:08 am
  • Niigasan
Rick Strowd has been released in the 1.0 thread and Thanks to quickfist color seperating Gabriella, she will be resumed she's about 85% right now hopefully be able to finish her middle of December stay tuned guys.
#175  December 01, 2017, 05:32:11 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
post a sprite so we can make some pals

#176  December 01, 2017, 06:00:18 pm
  • Niigasan
I've never done this before lol but she does need pals, any and everybody can contribute anything it's greatly appreciated!

Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:12:37 pm by Prime SC
#177  December 02, 2017, 09:11:18 pm
  • Niigasan
No love huh lol, new poll up.

lui

#178  December 02, 2017, 10:17:01 pm
    • USA
can you post a sprite with all the colors up instead of a "cvs styled" pal? i would make some pals but snk sprites dont look good at all when colors are removed so posting a pal with all the colors that are normally there would be appreciated
#179  December 02, 2017, 10:22:30 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
Igniz would be an interesting character to do, I'll get working on some palettes for Gabriella right now.

Edit: These sprites are in desperate need of CS-ing. Making palettes is a bit of a pain right now...

Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:59:28 pm by Realra
#180  December 02, 2017, 10:28:28 pm
  • Niigasan
can you post a sprite with all the colors up instead of a "cvs styled" pal? i would make some pals but snk sprites dont look good at all when colors are removed so posting a pal with all the colors that are normally there would be appreciated

How do I That? Is there a thread here that can show me how to set it up?
Igniz would be an interesting character to do, I'll get working on some palettes for Gabriella right now.

Thanks man