YesNoOk

Capcom Vs Snk: SWAG by Vegaz_Parrelli (Read 32350 times)

Started by Vegaz_Parrelli, June 24, 2012, 01:40:31 am
Share this topic:
Capcom Vs Snk: SWAG by Vegaz_Parrelli
#1  June 24, 2012, 01:40:31 am
  • I must continue my training...
What's good, fam! Got some new screenpack love for ya! This screenpack was inspired by characters that have CVS gameplay, sprites or both. So in this case, "swag" means "gameplay." It's got original sprites, a rocking bgm, fonts and even lifebars.

Btw, I gotta thank TheShinHado for these awesome lifebars. They made this screenpack complete. Thanks alot, homie!

Well, that's all I've got to say about. I'll let the screenies tell the rest. Enjoy... 8)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2baf5f750dc42103#cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: Capcom Vs Snk: SWAG by Vegaz_Parrelli
#2  June 24, 2012, 01:45:30 am
    • USA
Hmmm, I love the new feel you gave to the CVS concept, its quite fitting! my only complaint is the colorloss on the background on the main menu (the same apparently goes for Yun and Yang).

Edit: You might want to smoothen up the "Swag"edges on the select screen.
#3  June 24, 2012, 02:01:00 am
Hmmm, I love the new feel you gave to the CVS concept, its quite fitting! my only complaint is the colorloss on the background on the main menu (the same apparently goes for Yun and Yang).

Edit: You might want to smoothen up the "Swag"edges on the select screen.

Thanks Froz! Your feedback is always helpful. I will consider applying the changes you stated... :2thumbsup:

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#4  June 24, 2012, 03:12:44 am
  • Lurker and Appreciator of MUGEN
    • USA
Aww, YEAH! I'm going to check it out.

#5  June 24, 2012, 03:19:24 am
LOL! Have fun! You ARE a part of this project... ;D

[/quote said:
#6  June 24, 2012, 04:37:43 pm

[/quote said:
#7  July 02, 2012, 07:35:43 am
Update. Hot of the presses! New Capcom Vs Snk: SWAG! New select screen, Vs and Victory screen. Soundtrack powered by the infamous Alpyne_D! Custom Ports for the Select, Vs and Victory screens and the lifebars as well. Templates included.

The small ports are 9000,0 and are set to 0,0. The Select Big ports, the Vs and Victory are on the same template(at 9000,1). Just place them in the black squares and set the coords to 0,0 in Fighter Factory. The lifebar ports should be set to 9000.10 at the coords 12,5 in Fighter factory. Any questions, just holla at me. Check it out... 8)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

[/quote said:
#8  September 30, 2012, 05:16:24 am
i need help with this screenpack so bad. I tried and tried and tried but i keep getting a error message. Can you please tell me where to place the appropriate files. I put the data in data. font in font, ect. I keep getting a error message.
#9  September 30, 2012, 12:08:37 pm
Hi, is it possible to upload in mediafire? Skydrive don't work for me, thanks

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#10  October 03, 2012, 12:13:32 pm
  • Apparently, it really applies to DM2 CARTOON!!
    • Canada
    • yasunorihiro2005@yahoo.co.jp
    • http://darkmasao2.webs.com/
the screenpack is nice but please get the win quote screen to work i saw it in the SFF it looked NICEso please get that to work
#11  October 04, 2012, 12:29:26 am
Ok, Masao! Who are you, REALLY!? Do I know you? Wait is this a REAL question?

[/quote said:
Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:33:47 am by Vegaz_Parrelli
#12  October 04, 2012, 02:15:17 am
  • For honor!
You're not going to get an answer from him due to what he's going for so I'll provide you with the answer. He's ripping off a youtube user/sentinent spambot known as Aracdboy that preys upon the uncertain fear and/or amusement of people who upload MUGEN videos. However, DarkMasao2 doesn't quit have the...well...magic (I guess) of what he's trying to be.
Iroha stripped for me
#13  October 04, 2012, 10:53:09 am
Hmm, Aracdboy...someone else mentioned that same name. Guess I'll just ignore him...

Hi, is it possible to upload in mediafire? Skydrive don't work for me, thanks

I usuall reply to all feedback, so it's strange how I missed this for so long. Sorry about the late reply, but here ya go...

http://www.mediafire.com/?uhsqi92jczvdfh7

i need help with this screenpack so bad. I tried and tried and tried but i keep getting a error message. Can you please tell me where to place the appropriate files. I put the data in data. font in font, ect. I keep getting a error message.

Man, I'm sorry I didn't see this before. Well If you're still interested just use the link above. Extract, then place ALL the folders inside your mugen folder. When it asks you to replace the old ones check the box that lets you replace all of them at once. I tested this before I responded just to be sure it worked. Thanks for downloading... :2thumbsup:

[/quote said:
#14  October 06, 2012, 04:59:46 pm
I just got it working. Thanx for your help. My final question is how do i get the portraits in the diamond shape? I used cvs 2 lifebars on my winmugen and i have it perfect on there but this is mugen 1.0. Please help.
#15  October 06, 2012, 10:00:03 pm
Inside the Swag custom folder is a portraits folder. Inside that folder is a file called FightPort2.psd. Open that up in Photoshop and use the magic wand to select the middle of the "diamond" shaped image. Go to "Edit" at the top of the screen. Now select "paste special" and "paste into. "

The lifebar ports should be set to 9000.10 at the coords 12,5 in Fighter factory. Any questions, just holla at me.

[/quote said:
#16  October 07, 2012, 05:52:06 pm

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#17  October 07, 2012, 10:16:15 pm
I to downloaded the first version of your screenpack but when i open the Swag folder, there is no portraits folder. Please help
#18  October 08, 2012, 05:30:40 am

Thanks, but I would like to have the first version uploaded in mediafire:

My bad, here ya go...    www.mediafire.com/?jt54jdw0j97cyjo

I to downloaded the first version of your screenpack but when i open the Swag folder, there is no portraits folder. Please help

Swag uses regular ports. That would be the above link. Swag custom uses custom ports. Here's the link to swag custom....

www.mediafire.com/?uhsqi92jczvdfh7

[/quote said:
Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:34:50 am by Vegaz_Parrelli
#19  October 10, 2012, 04:28:13 pm
    • mugengames.ucoz.com
I think the select screen in the first version was better and the second version's versus screen is better. (just my opinion)
#20  October 10, 2012, 10:26:45 pm
I think the select screen in the first version was better and the second version's versus screen is better. (just my opinion)

Thanks for the feedback. I totally get where you're coming from. Lol!

[/quote said: