YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1521745 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#81  May 24, 2015, 03:25:06 pm
It's what he has in Resurrection of F.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#82  May 24, 2015, 09:08:23 pm
I wonder if his hair will ever become gold/yellow again in The new series. I hope it doesn't become blue all the time when he transforms into SSJ.
#83  May 25, 2015, 04:05:38 pm
  • SNK is life
"CHANGE SOMETHING LOW COST, SO WE CAN MAKE A NEW TOY!"
"HOW ABOUT THE SHOES?"
"SOMEBODY GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE!"
#84  May 25, 2015, 04:14:47 pm
    • USA
Footwear is what often makes or breaks a character design for me and I always liked Toriyama's take on that particular field. I like this new take, it's different yet familiar enough and it doesn't ruin anything.
#85  May 25, 2015, 04:28:29 pm
"CHANGE SOMETHING LOW COST, SO WE CAN MAKE A NEW TOY!"
"HOW ABOUT THE SHOES?"
"SOMEBODY GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE!"

Check out Vegeta's new design, his tights should be harder to make and isn't that noticeable (a bit like a Tron suit except not glowing). It's really just a way to say, okay, it's been decades, let's try to change some stuff here and there, we don't want to keep the same designs for 15 more years. But it still has to be familiar.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#86  May 25, 2015, 04:36:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I wonder if his hair will ever become gold/yellow again in The new series. I hope it doesn't become blue all the time when he transforms into SSJ.

They have invested a ton in merchandise for it, I dont think you should expect it to go away so soon after its made.
#87  May 25, 2015, 04:58:13 pm
Pretty sure the classic SSJ is gonna go the way of the Kaiohken. Except for Gohan and the kids I suppose. (but if anyone cared about them, they wouldn't have been pushed to the side for Goku to be brought back again and defeat Kid Buu...)
Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:02:39 pm by DKDC
#88  May 25, 2015, 05:18:51 pm
    • USA
Poor red haired God Goku. He's so irrelevant after just 2 years :(
#89  May 27, 2015, 09:03:48 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Just to head up, the DB Super manga will be drawing by Toyotarō, the same guy that drawn Fukkatsu no F and DB Heroes mangas.
#90  May 29, 2015, 10:31:50 pm
I hope they do something for the earthlings aswell. They should also get stronger in The Series.
#91  May 29, 2015, 10:33:49 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#92  May 30, 2015, 05:37:22 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#93  May 30, 2015, 09:00:39 am
Saiyans are always gaining more power alone and together. They should do the same for the humans like Tien, Yamcha and Krillin. I won't say fusion but, a new route for them is needed to gain more for the Characters. For example, I am not saying canon or uncanon but, when Tien fought Trunks in the tournament in Bojack's Movie, you could see that Tien was as strong as Trunks. This changed dramaticly when Trunks became SSJ and Tien was knocked into the water. A SSJ shouldn't discard humans so fast in The Series.
#94  May 30, 2015, 06:19:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
afaik, saiyan mixed with human is supossed to be stronger than pure saiyan, but there are stronger races in teh universe, it's just that goku/vegeta have an immense training/experience advantage over the rest of the cast.
#95  May 31, 2015, 09:52:59 pm
They developed intense training themselves. We know for example that Tien kept training but, We actually don't know how much. They could give him a boost very easly with a Great Story wich explains that.
#96  June 01, 2015, 01:04:30 am
Goku looks too young
#97  June 04, 2015, 08:40:33 pm
#98  June 14, 2015, 04:26:29 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
1st TV Spot is out!

And yes, we have Goten and Trunks.
#99  June 14, 2015, 05:58:21 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Meh.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#100  June 14, 2015, 07:26:22 pm
And yes, we have Goten and Trunks.
I don't get why they're still so young. Gohan and Videl are married, Pan was in the oven for the first movie, I thought I remember Bills saying he was going to sleep for 3 more years at the end of the first movie so the second should be after that (though I think she's 4 in the original DB epilogue ? And she should be around 2 in the Resurrection movie if 3 years have indeed passed), and yet they still look younger than Gohan did in the Cell saga (they look more like how he was between Freeza's return and the android saga).
That being said, if 3 years did pass between the first and second God movies, there should be less than 2 years before the original epilogue, so there's a chance this DBSuper series will go beyond the original Uub fight.
Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:29:30 pm by DKDC