YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1563059 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#301  September 24, 2015, 03:42:28 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
^^^ The Backyardigans must've taken some serious Saiyan steroids :P
This is a generic forum signature.
#302  September 24, 2015, 08:01:14 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
It's fan-made, with the express purpose to look like the Backyardigans.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#303  September 27, 2015, 02:39:42 pm
Oh hey, so that's where the budget for the previous 10 episodes went.
Shattering the entirety of the universe by four blows meeting each other, wow. I wonder how the Freeza battle will go, now.
Rendering all the last few games that gave moves to SSG Goku and Bills useless, yay ! New wave of games with updated movesets, yay !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#304  September 27, 2015, 06:44:17 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
i gonna admit that episode 12 is awesome you cant deny that one
#305  September 27, 2015, 10:24:27 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Shattering the entirety of the universe by four blows meeting each other, wow. I wonder how the Freeza battle will go, now.
Rendering all the last few games that gave moves to SSG Goku and Bills useless, yay ! New wave of games with updated movesets, yay !

It also makes a certain controversial event that happened even more pointless and full of scrutiny.
It's up to you to figure what I'm talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#306  September 27, 2015, 10:38:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

It also makes a certain controversial event that happened even more pointless and full of scrutiny.
It's up to you to figure what I'm talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
#307  September 27, 2015, 10:48:51 pm
    • France
Probably this.
But don't quote me on that.
I haven't been watching Super a lot (stopped at episode 4 for now, got busy).
How is it so far overall? Still an episodic version of the movie?
#308  September 27, 2015, 10:57:20 pm
Yeah, the Goku-Bills fight started last episode, and this week upped it to eleven and then some. A bunch of episodes were absolutely shitty, but clearly it was because this one ate all the budget (last week was nice too). The fight itself is pretty good. But then, it's still a retelling of the first movie (they're pushing the stakes up a lot, though), and they're clearly taking their sweet time, the fight is not even over yet (well, it took its time getting into it, the fight is about to take three episodes which is to be expected).
The manga summed up the entire preparation to the fight in literally five panels (but OTOH it missed this part about the both of them almost shattering the universe in two blows each) and is already moving on to the Champa (or whatever his name is, I can't remember) arc. With "giant wish orbs" that are apparently hinted to be the size of a freaking planet.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:12:35 pm by DKDC

lui

#309  September 28, 2015, 08:08:28 am
    • USA
i gave up on this series until it gets to a new story-telling point, the animation looks awesome in some episodes wont lie but i dont really like a re-telling of a movie in a smaller,episodic format. I liked the whole "Slice-of-life" style it had in the first episode, it was fresh and a nice change of pace from a series that goes straight into battle mode.
#310  September 28, 2015, 09:45:39 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
...so the manga

Spoiler: Manga Spoilers (click to see content)
Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 09:48:53 pm by 1Ultima
#311  September 28, 2015, 09:59:12 pm
Wow wow wow, calm down there.
Wrong, wrong, right (we've known that since the first movie), wrong and right.
It looks like your source of scanlation is screwed, try one that's usually more reliable. (though it seems to still make mistakes, the "far off distant universe" is clearly wrong as it doesn't make sense, it's probably supposed to be far off distant galaxy)
Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:03:56 pm by DKDC
#312  September 28, 2015, 10:07:03 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Fucking mangafox.

Thanks.

But i swear
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#313  September 28, 2015, 10:09:27 pm
I'm 90% sure this is a mistake, it should be galaxy. I haven't seen the raw, but still. They're all regular Freeza soldiers and they're all together, of course Sorbet recognizes them (he even sends them there).
#314  October 11, 2015, 06:50:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
movie stuff is finally all over.

NEW STUFF TO BEGIN NOW!
holy shitballs

#315  October 11, 2015, 07:00:50 pm
More likely a movie based on how Mr Satan saved the world.
#316  October 11, 2015, 08:06:50 pm
    • Germany
Would like to see that as a "What if" Story in the next Dragonball Game, maybe as a dream sequence like the Cellin Scenario in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai. xD
#317  October 12, 2015, 06:14:37 pm
I would like to see a Story about how Androide 17 lived after the Cell Games. We see him giving Goku his energy for the Spirit Bom against Kid Buu. The Story could take place between the end of The Cell Games and Goku's fight with Kid Buu. That would be very Great. 
#318  October 12, 2015, 06:21:24 pm
    • USA
Would like to see that as a "What if" Story in the next Dragonball Game, maybe as a dream sequence like the Cellin Scenario in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai. xD

How was Xenoverse not a gigantic "what if" story?
#319  October 12, 2015, 06:36:39 pm
That's not a what if, that's just a sequel.
#320  October 12, 2015, 10:09:29 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
huh, looks like i need to start watching again