YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1559745 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1281  February 12, 2017, 02:30:30 am
    • USA
the new episode is great in how goku actually develops. it's nice to see him finally being forced to take responsibility for his reckless pursuit for good fighters in order to actually defend his universe once again. it's a nice change of pace.
#1282  February 12, 2017, 02:57:42 am
Hmmm... Egyptian cat Beerus and Champa, Japanese three-tailed fox, Indian elephant man... With a closer look, it's actually getting hard to say the Gods of Destruction aren't inspired from real world myths.
Speaking of which, Beerus and Champa are brothers because the universes are mirrors of each other in pairs, so why don't the other universes have twins too ? Did they get replaced more often than Beerus and Champa ?
lol the Supreme Kai from U9 looks like a greedy asshole with that smirk. And so do the U9 fighters.
Satan is trying to hold Goku back a little (telling him see you got in trouble again !), if that beautiful bastard could actually tame Goku after taming Majin Buu... he would truly be the ultimate hero of Earth.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 03:07:20 am by Byakko
#1283  February 12, 2017, 04:10:53 am
    • USA
So, there has to be a way out of this, otherwise Goku will become the biggest murderer in all the 12 universes. I can't think of too many ways to solve the whole issue except...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1284  February 12, 2017, 04:45:04 am
That begs the question of whether the super dragon can undo what Zeno personally causes himself. If so it would be a major cop out and Goku can get off scot free without having take responsibility for a thing.
Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 04:50:39 am by Shocksconstant
#1285  February 12, 2017, 06:12:15 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
we don't need the dragon balls to break zeno when future trunksis perfectly able to do so. he just has to travel to teh past to kill goku so henever remidns zeno about the tournament and we get future all universes.

that being said, I wonder how beerus is going to justify the lack of monaca for such a serious tournament.
#1286  February 12, 2017, 07:06:11 am

Pic by Herms.
#1287  February 12, 2017, 12:31:08 pm
I wonder how they will revert everything back to one Universe (Goku's Universe) at the end. I think Dragonball is becoming a Universal series from now on and it won't be just this arc.
#1288  February 12, 2017, 12:37:34 pm
i bet goku would propose something similar to zeno. like it'll be more exciting for him if he "destroy" all other universe and make them all fit into one.
#1289  February 12, 2017, 01:48:22 pm
That begs the question of whether the super dragon can undo what Zeno personally causes himself. If so it would be a major cop out and Goku can get off scot free without having take responsibility for a thing.
Welllll, technically, that's what the Dragon Balls have always been there for - reviving dead people, making death meaningless. On the other hand if Shenron has limitations from Kami, maybe the Super DB are limited to universes 6 & 7.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1290  February 13, 2017, 03:15:13 am
I think that erasing the universes idea comes from the future omni king. Also the prese the present Omni King sounds and looks more happy and positive. The future Omni King sounds carefull as if he is trying to know more. I think Zamasu is inside his body as I said before. This tournament seems like a big chance to make his zero mortal plan to work. It would be even possible about him trying to kill the present omni king. If he taps into omni kings powers, he could even destroy super shenron. So this means Goku has to come up with something good.
#1291  February 13, 2017, 05:48:49 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/

lui

#1292  February 13, 2017, 05:51:48 am
    • USA
zamasu conspiracy

oh god this is sounding as bad as all of those clickbaity db theory videos with the ssgssgssgssgssg345 goku thumbnails.

I think youre overthinking things a lot, zeno doesn't display any kind of evil or careful behavior whatsoever, he quite literally is a child with all the power in the world, same thing with the future one. that's the problem with a lot of the db fanbase on youtube, people tend to overthink and not realize that db in general is pretty straightforward about its stuff
#1293  February 13, 2017, 01:05:00 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#1294  February 14, 2017, 09:57:12 am
#1295  February 15, 2017, 03:44:04 pm
It would be awesome if they include fusion matches aswell. The possibilities and options are endless since the potara's have a one hour limit now.
#1296  February 17, 2017, 08:51:17 pm
All the God of Destructions and their name revealed
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1297  February 17, 2017, 10:00:52 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
The drunken Russian stereotype lives on.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#1298  February 19, 2017, 03:34:34 am
There was some weird artwork at the start, but the fight was really good ; I'm actually worried of how it'll go for Gohan. Sidra really doesn't seem to appreciate his Kaiohshin's bullshit, with all these worried / tired glances he's sending him whenever the Kaiohshin fucks around, that's interesting... And that Satan/Buu love !
Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:38:09 am by Byakko
#1299  February 19, 2017, 08:31:32 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
This was a great episode. Like Byakko said the art was a bit sketchy, but it tidied itself up.

I like that the Trio De Dangers have that element of surprise that comes with hidden power levels. It will fights more exciting if other fighters can do that.

#1300  February 19, 2017, 09:11:38 am
so universe 9 are the jobbers of this arc, they might win against gohan but something tells me that they'll end up dead against other teams. i'm more interested with sydra than the trio de dangers.