YesNoOk

JoJo: Ringo Roadagain (Read 6134 times)

Started by Ghostly, January 31, 2020, 07:23:57 am
Share this topic:
JoJo: Ringo Roadagain
#1  January 31, 2020, 07:23:57 am
    • anonymous.webm@gmail.com
Hello everyone, Ghostly here! This is Ringo Roadagain and his stand, Mandom. His stand allows him to rewind time!

He has a 3 button gameplay like most JoJo characters, however unlike most his stand essentially "rewinds" time by taking both characters to a past point in the fight. This can cause you to repeat a past action or regain health you lost from the opponent. Try him out!
This is my first character, so there are still some chinks but I'm welcome to criticism. I hope you enjoy! :D
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/au5y7p1bnw99egb/Ringo.zip/file
Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 07:32:01 am by Ghostly
Re: JoJo: Ringo Roadagain
#2  February 01, 2020, 06:14:38 am
This character isn't finished, and I wish to add more, especially specials and better animation. However, I'm not sure what the specials could be.
#3  February 01, 2020, 07:40:27 am
Hello, what a great char! i like this character from Steel ball run. Did you read the manga? from there, you can imagine some specials or supers, maybe some counter with his stand ability. He can rewind time exactly six seconds intho the past, and he is able to use that very well to his advantage in fights
#4  February 01, 2020, 09:43:55 am
Hello, what a great char! i like this character from Steel ball run. Did you read the manga? from there, you can imagine some specials or supers, maybe some counter with his stand ability. He can rewind time exactly six seconds intho the past, and he is able to use that very well to his advantage in fights

Thanks! Yeah, I did read the manga. The problem is that in the manga, there isn't too much to go off of.However, I was thinking about specials with other Steel ball run antagonist...