YesNoOk

Gouken Focus Patch REleased!!!!( link fixed) (Read 22731 times)

Started by alexlexus, March 10, 2010, 02:34:28 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gouken Focus Patch REleased!!!!( link fixed)
#101  March 31, 2010, 08:18:09 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
People at Shoryuken.com are too busy having their eyes glued to the screen to capture the exact number of frames for every single move in their fighting game of the week.

but in alot of way they make valid points, lauren (gato edit) and rare akuma show up in youtube videos and sadly one time the NMO show went out and had mugen showing and all they said was it's bullshit fuck mugen nothing but god characters super cheap fucking crap. and the crowd we drew drained thin so we packed up and left.
this is what i hate man. we started off strong but some people were like dont play mugen its stupid and cheap.
about 60 people went to like 8 and then none. so this is what i mean.

After seeing the roster you showed on that NMO episode, I'm actually not surprised.

in fact smart ass i was showing another mugen game with all sorts of characters. 200 plus as they requested so trying to insult the roster we use isnt needed.

my point being mugen will never get respect with those crazy characters out there.
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
#102  March 31, 2010, 09:11:58 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
My point is that if you want to showcase Mugen, you need to have a presentable roster.

BTW, those Full games were crap.
#103  March 31, 2010, 11:48:56 am
    • Thailand
in fact smart ass i was showing another mugen game with all sorts of characters. 200 plus as they requested so trying to insult the roster we use isnt needed.

my point being mugen will never get respect with those crazy characters out there.

Maybe when Gouken is fixed, it'll be another step towards gaining respect. Durp. Also, who cares what shoryuken purists think? They've obviously made up their mind that playing the actual game is better. Respect from them is not needed, they're just not open minded.
#104  April 01, 2010, 01:28:38 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
PM with feedback sent.
Alex, I prefer if we communicated here by PMs, because I'm limited at MI (so are you I guess), while we both have "infinity PMs" here. :)

/off-topic Bleach-style chat.
#105  April 03, 2010, 06:15:17 am
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
PM with feedback sent.
Alex, I prefer if we communicated here by PMs, because I'm limited at MI (so are you I guess), while we both have "infinity PMs" here. :)

/off-topic Bleach-style chat.

hey cybaster i need to talk to you about these adjustments. do you have aim?
nMo new generation of mugen exposure