YesNoOk

Cvs the Abstract The Great Expectations (Read 2007 times)

Started by C.v.s The Abstract, April 08, 2010, 03:58:36 am
Share this topic:
Cvs the Abstract The Great Expectations
New #1  April 08, 2010, 03:58:36 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 06:23:33 pm by Titiln
Re: Cvs the Abstract The Great Expectations
#2  April 08, 2010, 05:18:14 am
    • www.youtube.com/user/a1kh3m15t031
 ;P

I'm not gonna lie the first and third tracks sound like you sampled off of Nujibes or something, the forth  sound's like kinda like SF3: TS which is not bad sounding since I like both music composed by Nujibes  and SF3: TS...

The only real draw back is the sound quality each of the 12 tracks has major noise that ruined the sound, kinda sounds like when you put and old record on and the "spec" like sounds a record makes before it starts to play... without my headphones it's not noticeable by much but when I put my headphones on I can hear it like it's part of the song....

Either way I like the Hip-Hop/Jazz mixture and it's not a bad OST I just think the noise ruins what could be a nice OST.
R.I.P. +MW.PMI
#3  April 08, 2010, 07:56:17 am
    • USA
;P

I'm not gonna lie the first and third tracks sound like you sampled off of Nujibes or something, the forth  sound's like kinda like SF3: TS which is not bad sounding since I like both music composed by Nujibes  and SF3: TS...

The only real draw back is the sound quality each of the 12 tracks has major noise that ruined the sound, kinda sounds like when you put and old record on and the "spec" like sounds a record makes before it starts to play... without my headphones it's not noticeable by much but when I put my headphones on I can hear it like it's part of the song....

Either way I like the Hip-Hop/Jazz mixture and it's not a bad OST I just think the noise ruins what could be a nice OST.
thx 4 the feed back i might need a better sound card n yeah i sample a free things
#4  April 08, 2010, 09:01:22 am
  • Ravlents!
    • www.crunchyroll.com/user/bookwize
Mr. Craigniceboy, your  OST it's very nice and well done.
and  like what Mr.waffles said take out that static noise out of your music and you will have a perfect ost.

P.S. long time no see Mr. Waffles where have you been man.

It's best if I keep my thought's to myself even when no one cares, I just felt Maybe....
Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:19:44 am by BookWize
#5  April 08, 2010, 12:25:39 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/a1kh3m15t031
P.S. long time no see Mr. Waffles where have you been man.

Very long story, if you wish to hear or just chat hit me on the MSN or PM \(^o^)/

...Oh I wanted to ask C.V.S.N.B, do you only do Hip-Hop/Jazz mix style music or do you do other genres as well like Techno/Trance, etc...?
R.I.P. +MW.PMI
#6  April 08, 2010, 03:49:38 pm
    • USA