YesNoOk

Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/15/14 (Read 88231 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, February 12, 2014, 10:37:21 pm
Share this topic:
Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/15/14
#1  February 12, 2014, 10:37:21 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Batsu Ichimonji

Get him here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugj1ixvq129imp9/Batsu.rar

Note 1: For Mugen 1.0 or Higher only

Note 2: This is not an accurate Batsu whatsoever, it is a custom version of him that takes some elements he had in previous games and also adds something new as well.

Note 3: Check the config file to see changes that can be made into the character.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 06:03:53 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@
#2  February 12, 2014, 10:39:24 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
Show time folks! congrats on the release
#3  February 12, 2014, 10:39:32 pm
LMFAO R@CE, perfect fucking timing man. My internet's been out for 3 days and I was sure I'd miss this release. I just checked the forums after getting it back and BAM!

*scurries off to test*
#4  February 12, 2014, 10:39:55 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Well damn, that was fast.

Can't wait to test all the effort you've put into him, Thanks for the release!
#5  February 12, 2014, 10:45:28 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
that video solidifies this download. GOOD JOB!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#6  February 12, 2014, 10:55:33 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Indeed, that was fast. Pretty nice job on him. :)

- EX Guts Upper can be performed 6 times in a row on a cornered opponent for 515 damage. Dunno if this type of combo was intended.
- Ask somebody to make the small portrait compatible with the palette please. :)
- a.SP and a.SK don't seem to have very good hittimes, as it seems impossible to combo after them when landing, be it with a basic or a special.
- Any reason why Ichimonji Style Barrage has low damage compared to other supers ?
- Why the realignment/posadd when performing Super Ryuusei Kick ?
- Debug flood during Super Guts Upper : warning player batsu in state 3500: illegal posbindtime for explod
- P2 takes 400 damage when hit by Super Guts Upper, whether he takes all the hits (25 hits), or only the flame pillar (20 hits). This doesn't make much sense.
#7  February 12, 2014, 10:57:39 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
i hope you dont mind, but im gonna borrow fx from this.
Good job on giving him the pots/infinite style gameplay
he plays good.
#8  February 12, 2014, 10:59:49 pm
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
Cool! It looks great! Thanks for release.

Perhaps the Super Finish Fonts are somewhat weird at the edges, but otherwise great!
#9  February 12, 2014, 11:32:00 pm
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Nice release bro! pretty much all the feedback i was gonna say God's Anger covered.
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#10  February 12, 2014, 11:41:24 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
thanks DOOOOOD 
#11  February 12, 2014, 11:45:25 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
His throw should really be fixed.

It has 10 active frames, this is like double the amount of active frames your standing HP has.

Fighting games generally use 1 tick for throws, and barely have any reach. (Specials and Supers obviously don't follow this)
#12  February 12, 2014, 11:52:58 pm
    • USA
Sickkk I've been waiting for this I still play project justice till this day now all we need is Roy and Akira ha
awesome character dude
#13  February 12, 2014, 11:57:17 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Dope! I see why my boy Alpyne digs your style. Cuz I do too...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#14  February 13, 2014, 12:59:17 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Hey this is quicker than I thought it would be. Good job on Batsu.

-Why is his S.HP and S.HK more safe then his S.MK?
-Run dust repeats during run, and run sounds are off.
-I think your specials need to be more distinguished for the different button presses. Why would someone use the LP version of the Kiai Dan if the HP version has the same starup time, better velocity, more damage, and goes farther?   
-Anim 255 -sprite group 300 woul,d be a great overhead, but it seems to not even used at all.
-Why does Gut's Upper have so many dust fx's?
-The sprites in your sff could be cropped, uncropped sprites can slow down your frame rate and give you smaller sff's.
-small jump anims are the same as regular jumps, also no small jump land anim causes a debug error.
-Super Guts Upper ground fiire fx stays on screen way after the move/hit has been removed when guarded.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-Super Guts Upper does 265 chip damage???
-Hitsparks on the Super Guts Upper Projectile are backwards.
#15  February 13, 2014, 02:35:33 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
- Why are all versions of Guts Upper (except EX) the same range and damage?
- Something's weird in how 'Super Guts Upper' can be parried.  For the beginning Punch, characters from POTS, Ininfite, Warusaki3, Antagonist, GM, KojiroBadness, Kamikaze, and you can't parry it, while characters from DivineWolf, H', Jesuszilla, JMorphman, Vyn, Kohaku, Rajaa, and Hero can.
- I know you like Wall Bounces, put please look into juggle limitations.  You can do HP, Kiai Dan, Zenkai Kiai Dan, Guts Upper, Zenkai Kiai Dan, Guts Upper, Zenkai Kiai Dan, Guts Upper for 612 damage
- Speaking of juggles and damage, I can do Jump HK, Ryuusei Kick, Ryuusei Kick, EX Kiai Dan, EX Guts Upper, Guts, Upper, Lvl.2 Zenkai Kiai Dan for 672 damage.
- Damage during Custom Combos should be lowered.  I should not be able to do 9 Hard Punches and get 367 damage.

He's getting there.
#16  February 13, 2014, 03:51:21 am
    • USA
Awesome release! Only problem I have here is that the FX for Mikadzuki Kick doesn't appear at all and this is a personal one but IMO I think for his air combo states his C.HP should launch slightly higher perhaps -11 rather than -8. All the other feedback was already covered by those who posted before me.
#17  February 13, 2014, 04:26:19 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Awesome, Just informed the besty. Hes going nuts & is most pleased!!!! He cant wait to try him. Thank you so much R@CE for the release & We'll enjoy..
#18  February 13, 2014, 05:11:51 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#19  February 13, 2014, 05:32:45 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Everything listed mostly I am almost done fixing. Thanks for all the feedback

However some things I like the way they are, and I will keep. I will upload the update tomorrow when I get time.

Thanks for all your support guys!

Hey this is quicker than I thought it would be. Good job on Batsu.

-Why is his S.HP and S.HK more safe then his S.MK?
-Run dust repeats during run, and run sounds are off.
-I think your specials need to be more distinguished for the different button presses. Why would someone use the LP version of the Kiai Dan if the HP version has the same starup time, better velocity, more damage, and goes farther?   
-Anim 255 -sprite group 300 woul,d be a great overhead, but it seems to not even used at all.
-Why does Gut's Upper have so many dust fx's?
-The sprites in your sff could be cropped, uncropped sprites can slow down your frame rate and give you smaller sff's.
-small jump anims are the same as regular jumps, also no small jump land anim causes a debug error.
-Super Guts Upper ground fiire fx stays on screen way after the move/hit has been removed when guarded.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-Super Guts Upper does 265 chip damage???
-Hitsparks on the Super Guts Upper Projectile are backwards.

I saw most of what your saying Infinite and I', almost done fixing most of it. Good finds. Thanks for the feedback bro!

His throw should really be fixed.

It has 10 active frames, this is like double the amount of active frames your standing HP has.

Fighting games generally use 1 tick for throws, and barely have any reach. (Specials and Supers obviously don't follow this)

I will look into it.

Cool! It looks great! Thanks for release.

Perhaps the Super Finish Fonts are somewhat weird at the edges, but otherwise great!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  About the Fonts never noticed this. They look fine the way I did them on Marco and I did them the same way.

i hope you dont mind, but im gonna borrow fx from this.
Good job on giving him the pots/infinite style gameplay
he plays good.

Glad you like what I did man.

And I don't mind if you use the FX or whatever, just please if you use whatever, please credit the right people is all. And whatever you make, I hope its good and not....well you kno..... lol Just make it good. Don't just copy and paste lol.

Indeed, that was fast. Pretty nice job on him. :)

- EX Guts Upper can be performed 6 times in a row on a cornered opponent for 515 damage. Dunno if this type of combo was intended.
- Ask somebody to make the small portrait compatible with the palette please. :)
- a.SP and a.SK don't seem to have very good hittimes, as it seems impossible to combo after them when landing, be it with a basic or a special.
- Any reason why Ichimonji Style Barrage has low damage compared to other supers ?
- Why the realignment/posadd when performing Super Ryuusei Kick ?
- Debug flood during Super Guts Upper : warning player batsu in state 3500: illegal posbindtime for explod
- P2 takes 400 damage when hit by Super Guts Upper, whether he takes all the hits (25 hits), or only the flame pillar (20 hits). This doesn't make much sense.

- Thanks for finding that, I just got done fixing that.
- I kno small portraits are the "New" thing that everybody loves alot, but I really dont care for them that much. Like I like them like the rest of the people here do. But I'm not so focused on them. Meaning I could get a character and I don't have to have it
-I can combo just Fine with the SP and the SK after hitting someone with them. I do it in my video so, I dont see how you cant too.
-I don't kno how the ichimonji barrage level 1 version got low damage. I must have tweaked somethin that caused this. I just fixed it now.
-I found the problem to that. I wasnt aware of that at first, thats hwy i ddint catch t. It was because i had a -2 bindtime on the explod and that was a mistake. I just fixed it too
-I like it like this because if it misses I still want p2 to get the full effect of being hit with a level 3 super. I might change it but i kinda like it the way it is.

- Why are all versions of Guts Upper (except EX) the same range and damage?
- Something's weird in how 'Super Guts Upper' can be parried.  For the beginning Punch, characters from POTS, Ininfite, Warusaki3, Antagonist, GM, KojiroBadness, Kamikaze, and you can't parry it, while characters from DivineWolf, H', Jesuszilla, JMorphman, Vyn, Kohaku, Rajaa, and Hero can.
- I know you like Wall Bounces, put please look into juggle limitations.  You can do HP, Kiai Dan, Zenkai Kiai Dan, Guts Upper, Zenkai Kiai Dan, Guts Upper, Zenkai Kiai Dan, Guts Upper for 612 damage
- Speaking of juggles and damage, I can do Jump HK, Ryuusei Kick, Ryuusei Kick, EX Kiai Dan, EX Guts Upper, Guts, Upper, Lvl.2 Zenkai Kiai Dan for 672 damage.
- Damage during Custom Combos should be lowered.  I should not be able to do 9 Hard Punches and get 367 damage.

He's getting there.

- You have a point about that, and I will fix it
- I think its fair because your doing 4 special moves, a hard punch, and 3 level 1 supers. I mean, that's a full fledge combo that should really take some damage. Same thing for the second combo because your doing 1 hard kick ,3 special moves 2 ex moves, and a level 2 super move.
I'm just saying, how much damage should it take if your doing a long string combo like that? It seems pretty fair to me
I dont want to do a long string combo and then after all that hard work, I get hardly that much damage taken. Dampering is there but its not harsh as some others like to do theirs. I think its fine. But thats for the input though. (Nice combo by the way)
- This happens because I dont have guardcorner push on Batsu enough to push him back because the position adds on him. So i will fix that.
- He's already there in my book. He just needs more tuning....

Awesome, Just informed the besty. Hes going nuts & is most pleased!!!! He cant wait to try him. Thank you so much R@CE for the release & We'll enjoy..

Thanks man but it shows up fine on my, end, I dont kno whats up with your copy.

great release you did a good job with this one,  noticed that for the backdash uses the same jumping sprite, maybe you could use this?

found on Daeron's thread

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/batsu-ichimonji-148018.20.html

I'm already aware he has this but I'm not as good as making other sprites match the palette. So I'll have to get help with adding those in. He has more stuff in there that I would like to add as well.
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:38:07 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#20  February 13, 2014, 05:38:57 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
- I kno small portraits are the "New" thing that everybody loves alot, but I really dont care for them that much. Like I like them like the rest of the people here do. But I'm not so focused on them. Meaning I could get a character and I don't have to have it

*sigh* I´ll do that tomorrow for you. So you don´t mind what artwork I choose for that?? I plan to use any of these:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/batsu-dss.png
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/batsu-tvc1.jpg
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/batsu-project.png

Let´s see what others have to say. Other recommendations are good.
Chilling