YesNoOk

TEKKEN ANIME (NETFLIX) (Read 27346 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 20, 2022, 02:08:06 am
Share this topic:
Re: TEKKEN ANIME (NETFLIX)
#21  August 23, 2022, 08:58:58 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#22  August 23, 2022, 09:10:43 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
It looks cool but I don't like it :omg:

They need to delete the Netflix series like they did with Tekken Revolution :fuuu:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#23  August 23, 2022, 09:27:26 pm
Lol, as a Nina main (well, one of) Xiao defeating her was a joke.

This, 100%

It's ridiculous, a cold amnesia assassin gets defeated by a high schooler.
Also points down for NOT taking off the interviewer in T7 Story Mode, where was she anyway?

The more i think about the series i watched, it was a mix bag.
Sure, not a masterpiece what i saw. But it's been told like the video game storyline with some changes.

From what i see, i think Harada was more focusing on the fighting scenes than the storyline.
#24  August 24, 2022, 12:12:35 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
She's an assassin. How much actual hand to hand combat does she do & how often would her target have comparable skill? The brief stuff we get in regards to lore shows her often snaking Anna(or being snaked) or she's outright shooting something at someone.
#25  August 24, 2022, 06:56:52 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Got through the episodes.  I will say that the fighting scenes were very well done so kudos to those top Tekken players with giving feedback on how the characters must perform.  Out of all the adaptations, this has the best fights.

If I were to decide between this and the 90s OVA, I would give a slight edge to the OVA because it at least made an attempt to stick with the source instead of being cutesy and adding whatever they feel like.  There is no Shin Kamiya, no Miss Miura, and no Tekken City involved in the OVA.

I find it funny that both Kazuya in the OVA and Jin here both used the same attack to end their last battle.

Also why Peru? Didn't the battle took place at an aztec temple or something?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Overall, seeing a coherent Tekken adapation still remains a pipedream and I am convinced it will never happen.
#26  August 26, 2022, 04:11:46 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
it's a regular 3D not bad or good, although it's really sad how good was the art style of Street Fighter 2 animated movie, and new animated movies take 3D instead.