YesNoOk

New Sega vs Capcom WIP Idea (Read 38103 times)

Started by Real Bastard, August 28, 2009, 04:48:08 pm
Re: New Sega vs Capcom WIP Idea
#61  September 18, 2009, 05:02:46 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Seth Killian, the endboss of all endbosses.
#62  September 19, 2009, 03:49:00 am
    • USA
#63  September 19, 2009, 10:36:32 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Speaking of giving people shock sprites, did Tyris even have one originally to begin with? I know that the Streets of Rage people did, but I'm not sure about Golden Axe (actually, I'm still researching what all games even HAS shock sprites till.....anyone wanna help me out with that, just PM me x_x ).

All in all, it's looking good so far ^^
#64  September 19, 2009, 05:51:42 pm
  • Mental Organism Designed for Only Shitting.
Speaking of giving people shock sprites, did Tyris even have one originally to begin with? I know that the Streets of Rage people did, but I'm not sure about Golden Axe (actually, I'm still researching what all games even HAS shock sprites till.....anyone wanna help me out with that, just PM me x_x ).

All in all, it's looking good so far ^^

Yeap. I am going to do her get hits as well. Alex Kidd as shock animations. But with Tyris, she will need one too. So, I can look at Blaze and see if I can compare Tyris and Blaze to a perfect shock animation. Not all perfect, but hell. Haha. I just want to finish Tyris so I can try her out and then do Axel and be happy to get Sonic and everyone from Sega ready.

Advice from Rynestar, I took Rent a hero off as well as Nagi for that girl on Space Channel 9 (Ulala), so for Rent a Hero's place, Gunstar Blue or Red. I don't know which one, but they both *M.Bison/Vega's voice* "Look Delicious".

Here is Tyris' Knee Attack and upgraded some pixels on her jump. I fixed some that I do not need once I shade them, but I should be ready to do those as soon as I add a new video card to my laptop to make it not only 1GB, but 4GB video card.

[img resized=1 width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9499/tyrisflarejumpingnearre.png[/img]

[img resized=1 width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2339/tyrisflarekneeattackset.png[/img]

Change in the roster. NO GILL. Someone fair than GILL. I am thinking someone like Urien or Sagat. Sagat vs Shiva would look good since Sagat never had any stand alone time (only on CvS 1 and CvS 2  :( >:( :-\ :'( )

But as far as Mahler from Fighting Vipers, I found some cool Sega enemies. I already have Dural, I am keeping Death Adder and Shiva. But, I want a boss that looks like he can give the Sega roster a hard time. (NO, Robotnik/Eggman is already a final boss with Wily, then a merge with Gouki/Akuma and Shiva will be one some day too)

But updated roster. A few I am looking for now.

[img resized=1 width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8449/segavscapcomroster1.png[/img]

Now, on to her turn before jump. Then the front kick and LP or in SF term Jab.

Edit: Reason I am keeping Death Adder was because of a 2007 sprite I had of him when I was experimenting on CvS style. [img resized=1 width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9788/deathadderproject2009re.gif[/img]
I still kept him til this day and renamed his file to 2009 since he is part of the project.
Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 06:10:59 pm by Real Bastard
#65  September 20, 2009, 03:56:54 am
    • USA
Thats a sweet roster dude. Oh yeah, I forgot a Sega character:

-Beat (Jet Set Radio Future)

Yeah, I'm done giving character suggestions. :)
#66  September 20, 2009, 04:22:06 am
Thats a sweet roster dude. Oh yeah, I forgot a Sega character:

-Beat (Jet Set Radio Future)

Yeah, I'm done giving character suggestions. :)

I might get MOTVN to get Beat as a background character. I will sprite him soon. But as for Boss on Capcom side, I will add Urien. That will be a good go against Death Adder.

I need some pictures or art of more Phantasy Star characters as well.

Ryo Hazuki seems like I can go with something by looking at Kyo's coat. So, I am not worried about him. He is in the 5th line with Blaze. Then Akira. So, I have to think further about his stance.

Does anyone have a picture of the new Golden Axe Game where Tyris throws a weapon. I really need it for her projectile to have some frames ready to draw after the kick.
#67  September 20, 2009, 04:48:55 am
    • USA
For Phantasy Star, I strongly suggest Rika. She is a fan favorite among Phantasy Star community and my personal favorite also. It also helps the fact that she has claws like Wolverine.
#68  September 20, 2009, 04:54:44 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
I approve of her, even if I don't know who she is ^^:b

Reminds me of an elf too.....o_o
#69  September 20, 2009, 05:57:51 am
For Phantasy Star, I strongly suggest Rika. She is a fan favorite among Phantasy Star community and my personal favorite also. It also helps the fact that she has claws like Wolverine.
http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/l/e/lefebvre2/rika_colour.jpg

She can do. Rika is a good character. As for a Capcom boss. I decided Urien since he needs more air time away from 3.

I am removing Cammy for Ibuki. :)

I am also going to go for that guy from Altered Beast. The unnamed guy from the PS2 version of Altered Beast. I played that game before, so I got a good idea. All I have to do is use the hero sprite and make it into him.

Ok, this should make my life easier in the near future.
#70  September 20, 2009, 07:02:04 pm
I think the hero in Altered Beast 2005 is Luke Custer right?
#71  September 22, 2009, 05:03:49 am
I think the hero in Altered Beast 2005 is Luke Custer right?

Thanks for reminding me on that. But, he has a merman beast form I want to use with the other four beast changes he can do. Most of them are special attacks and supers.

Well, I will be back Friday. I am going to do the school stuff. I already started on Tyris' front kick she does on Golden Axe for her kick attack.
#72  September 24, 2009, 02:32:38 am
  • I'm just worrying how to sprite CVS :/
Wow those CVS chars look awesome I cant wait to see them in MUGEN XD Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
#73  September 24, 2009, 11:21:52 pm
    • USA
AWWW YEAH GIRL, this game is gonna be so win. I know I've already said this but Sonic's original look would make this game look great.
#74  September 26, 2009, 03:58:21 pm
AWWW YEAH GIRL, this game is gonna be so win. I know I've already said this but Sonic's original look would make this game look great.
http://ui17.gamespot.com/16/sonicpic11_2.gif

Yeah, I think I am going to re-edit his quills. Because, I am going to WIP him during Axel around the winter to 2010 January.

BTW, does anyone have any spare Milan Flare sprites for me to use for a few jump attacks?

Edit: On second thought, I think I also need to use Sonic's old attacks when I get started with him. Same with Tyris. I am going to give her 5 specials. The kick from GA2 that she had as a special attack. I am going to do a moveslist with those two on Friday. Since I only go to school on Mon-Thurs.
Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 02:48:43 am by Real Bastard
#75  September 27, 2009, 07:51:13 pm

This is the beginning of her Heavy/Strong Attack Slash move.

+

I found in some files I got from Prime Op and AceSpark some ride beast for some specials. I am planning on cutting 2 moves to make the ride dragons her specials. Plus I am going to resketch the dragons like I do with Tyris. The giant dragon is her 3lvl move for her magic. She will have two magic supers that is worth 1000 and then the last one for 3000 super combo meters.

Edit: Plus, I do not know where to find any more of her magic moves for her to do much.
Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:56:06 pm by Real Bastard
#76  September 28, 2009, 10:38:40 pm
    • USA
I like the dragon animation.
#77  October 01, 2009, 02:45:08 am
I like the dragon animation.

I am going to experiment with the enlargment and redoing process. First, I need some tutorials on CvS like animals, because Rugal's panther is not enough to learn for me.
#78  October 01, 2009, 08:29:53 pm
What about using the original Cody from Final Fight (not the alpha one)
#79  October 02, 2009, 07:48:50 pm
  • Former Tier 1 Admin "The Third Sequence"
The Virtua Fighter Chars should be done Vf2 style or megamix style, since thats when they were the best. :)
#80  October 03, 2009, 09:33:48 pm
The Virtua Fighter Chars should be done Vf2 style or megamix style, since thats when they were the best. :)

Akira is going to act like that. So will Agent/Officer Rage. I just do not want to use their current style of play. Akira, I am using his VF2 and VF3 outfit although.

What about using the original Cody from Final Fight (not the alpha one)

Kyle Travers or maybe the guy from Dead Rising. What's his name, wait, Frank West. But, if you want to gamble with this. Sorry I been late to reply, I been busy for a bit.

Plus, some people really want me to make their favorites. So, I will sprite the two Gunstars who are already on the game. ^_^ I can tell some people think Tyris is a boring character. Well, I will give her a break for now.

I will complete a sprite of Rika real quick. Since I have no known bases for her. I am going to use cvs Yuri. As I do have bases for the Gunstars. Then I need to finish Randomish Agent G so he will be impressed.
Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 09:40:32 pm by Real Bastard