YesNoOk

New Sega vs Capcom WIP Idea (Read 37779 times)

Started by Real Bastard, August 28, 2009, 04:48:08 pm
Re: New Sega vs Capcom WIP Idea
#81  October 04, 2009, 04:04:02 am
    • USA
Yahoo, Rika! ;D
#82  October 04, 2009, 05:16:04 pm
  • Mental Organism Designed for Only Shitting.
Yahoo, Rika! ;D

Yeah, but I am using Yuri. Different stance. Can you give me an idea of a stance that she would fit for?

Oh, and drag Randomish back, I am shaping the Agent G he gave me. He will love the idea that for the moves, I am using some gun shot animations from Hol Halhorse.
#83  October 04, 2009, 05:20:14 pm
    • USA
Stance wise, give her the stance like Riku from Final Fantasy 10.
#84  October 10, 2009, 05:34:18 pm
Ok, this is a preview of Randomish, Agent G. I have him right here. This took long, because I am learning how to use the new Mugen and been crammed with essay papers and shit. My spiral is going full circle.

But, Randomish, Agent G. I used his Billy edit to complete this part. All that needs to be done is the shading.

Also, is it good if I use a palette seperator for Axel and Tyris Flare? Because, I was looking at Tyris and Axel and saw there were more palettes around them when I googled them up once again.
#85  October 11, 2009, 06:16:21 pm
Ok, I will do a bit of Rika tonight.

I just couldn't stop, but, Tyris Strong Punch is done. All I need to do is get-hits and to the fun stuff like, Weak Attacks, and Mild Attacks, and then rethink her specials and supers again so I can do those.

Anyway, this is her slash animations,

There are two extra slash meaning that there will be a energy like slash in two of the animations that are planned.

#86  October 11, 2009, 11:33:04 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Ok, this is a preview of Randomish, Agent G. I have him right here. This took long, because I am learning how to use the new Mugen and been crammed with essay papers and shit. My spiral is going full circle.

But, Randomish, Agent G. I used his Billy edit to complete this part. All that needs to be done is the shading.

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3623/agentgnewspritesbillyro.png

Also, is it good if I use a palette seperator for Axel and Tyris Flare? Because, I was looking at Tyris and Axel and saw there were more palettes around them when I googled them up once again.
Yeah im glad you removed his shoulder pads
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#87  October 18, 2009, 10:35:49 pm
If this is going to go through, I'd like to know what fighting mechanics this game would have, because I like the idea of this a lot.
Also, if you're going to add Sonic, WHY CANTCHA ADD MIGHTY OR KNUCKLES?! D:
#88  October 24, 2009, 10:52:58 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
hey real bastard are you midknightz
#89  October 25, 2009, 01:19:40 pm
    • USA
If this is going to go through, I'd like to know what fighting mechanics this game would have, because I like the idea of this a lot.

#90  November 22, 2009, 04:53:34 pm
#91  November 22, 2009, 06:01:00 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
#92  December 18, 2009, 09:23:48 pm
hey real bastard are you midknightz

My old Mugen China name, yes.

I am back. Sorry for the long disappearance, I have been busy at college and stuff. Since it's the winter holidays, here is my grades before I can finish up.

English Comp 2: A
US History 1: B

The last two classes are C's. Fuck it, I'll do better.

Anyway, time to finish Tyris and then get on G and finish the shading. I need to let people know that a few sprites for this game I wanted to make will be open source. Since I am studying P.O.T.S way of creating and SFF files, it might take me about six tries to get his gameplay style down.

I am going to finish building Tyris, Hard Slash. I don't like that she has a few SFF for the animations (Because GA 1 had less animations because being a side scroll beat'em up, it will be less frames for fast actions).

I stopped on Rika because I need someone to think of a base for her since I got part Yuri for the legs. I want someone like Athena but close to CvS.

>_< Huh? Well, I made Sonic and that's all. More room for Alex Kidd and Gunstar Red and Blue, but dude?!!! Tail is an assist, Knuckles would be in the ending with Protoman... Mighty  :dead: What?!!! Please, that is my final roster until I fit Gunstar Blue in, the next Capcom character planned to fit with Gunstar Blue is going to be either Nuke from Mercs or for the hell of it, Firebrand (Red Arremer).

That is my lastest plan.

Oh, and I am going through plans for gameplay later today. I need some ideas for any gameplay suggestions so I can add to the ones I listen in the PNG.

I forgot to add that most of the characters are open source. So a few sprite edits or sprites are open for people to AIR and SFF.
Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 10:33:23 pm by Real Bastard
#93  December 18, 2009, 11:55:48 pm
    • USA
Good to see your back dude. Cant wait to see what you have in store for us.
#94  December 19, 2009, 04:09:44 pm
So far yesterday.

Added a new set palette (three) for Tyris so she can have palette seperator.
Drawing a gun sprites for G
Fixing her sprite sheets with her Fierce Attack to add a few frames.
Gunstar Red will be the main guy. Gunstar Blue is in his supers.
Finally ditched the Electra (SOR) idea and will give it to the guy who made Orchid as a idea.
Finished listing gameplay ideas.

Today:
Looking to do Tyris Jumpkick (Short Attack version though for starters)
Plus her get hits and MB sprite.
Finish the shading on Agent G around 4:30pm my time.
Give Axel a palette seperator for his headband so he can match his SOR 1-2 and SOR/BK 3 style.

Need some people to give more ideas for the gameplay. Speaking of that,

Edit: Wait a sec. On the Rage Combos, all six buttons are needed to be executed. That's what I have planned. One thing that came up to mind is the Alpha Counter Tag idea and the Knockdown Attack Tag as well too. The Focus Attack will not link to a tag, but a Alpha Combo finish with a Focus Attack will be nice. Also, Parrying and SOR3's dodging will be there.

As a gameplay for Sega, I am thinking of also grabbing a grading system from Golden Axe and combine it with SF3's and SF4's (means in the end, the grading system shows how well you progress in the whole game).

Tags have about seven functions. Tag Team Supers, Tag Attacks with moves such as Ryu coming in with a Shoryuken after his partner tags him or Axel coming in with a Bare Knuckle/Grand Upper after his parter tags him as well. I can't think up the last two at all.

The final idea is to also add something else to the Basics, someone can give me some ideas for about four more basic mechanics?

I am going to start working more on the get hits today. I have done Tyris few attacks, now for her gets hits. Also need to do her running.
Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 04:19:09 pm by Real Bastard
#95  December 19, 2009, 10:09:35 pm
    • USA
Im liking the roster, glad you ditched the Electra idea. The mechanics sound nice, hope to see some screenshots and more. good luck dude.
#96  January 06, 2010, 02:41:58 am
The minute I heard Tyris Flare was on the roster, I am really hoping you consider releasing it while your making the overall game. It looks great. :)