YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1227442 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#1561  October 14, 2014, 06:23:40 pm
    • Peru
About time the postal service delivered this package. I bought the 6 games for $100 + $20 in shipping costs, which in my opinion is a complete steal. I'm missing Rockboard, but meeeeh.

#1562  October 14, 2014, 06:26:01 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1563  October 15, 2014, 12:53:29 am
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Renzo: As someone who owns Rockboard, you're not missing much. Hah.
#1564  October 15, 2014, 01:02:47 am
    • Peru
As it happens with Megaman Soccer... I played the game once and it was terrible :(
#1565  October 15, 2014, 01:04:17 am
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
My boxed copy of Mega Man Soccer is offended by your statement.

A boxed copy obtained for cheap because seriously, it's Mega Man Soccer. Not a huge demand.

Bea

#1566  October 15, 2014, 01:07:44 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Well, I was in need of some new heavy metal to enjoy...

40 kg worth of weights, a 1.2 metres bar and two 40 cm bars.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#1567  October 15, 2014, 01:15:01 am
    • Peru
#1568  October 15, 2014, 01:47:38 am
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
As a Mega Crap-lectionist I bet you have Megaman X7 boxed and sealed.
No, because at least MM Soccer has the slight excuse of being rushed out for being half-baked; what sort of excuse does X7 have?

Most of my retro collections are cart based games, although Saturn games have recently been added to the mix. Currently waiting for a few mail parcels now for some interesting picks.
#1569  October 16, 2014, 01:37:12 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
do you mean do something besides being a gundam delivery service?
She could've at least got some more kills in, I think she only had like two in the movies, and maybe like an additional one or two in the series! >:[

Things should be better in the Origin, though; she gets a customized GM instead of either the G-Fighter or Core Booster!!!
#1570  October 16, 2014, 02:42:22 am
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
About time the postal service delivered this package. I bought the 6 games for $100 + $20 in shipping costs, which in my opinion is a complete steal. I'm missing Rockboard, but meeeeh.
http://i.imgur.com/9WDFwdt.jpg
Indeed is a complete steal, I almost paid the half of that amount and only for the first Mega Man, it was an auction that didn't want to lose  >_<
#1571  October 18, 2014, 02:08:51 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
After work i snatched this up....
#1572  October 20, 2014, 09:36:33 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
After a super friendly chat with a GameStop worker, I'm holding off buying that game until I get my PS4 for Christmas. The price is the same for a new copy for either system and I know I'm getting a PS4 because my wife and I are buying it for each other.  Let me know how it is though.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#1573  October 20, 2014, 09:41:20 pm
    • Peru
Are you doing the same with Xrd? You are a GG junkie, so I doubt it... I bet you are going to double dip it.
#1574  October 20, 2014, 10:54:02 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Yeah I pre-ordered the PS4 version of Xrd because it comes out so close to christmas.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#1575  October 21, 2014, 02:15:26 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
After a super friendly chat with a GameStop worker, I'm holding off buying that game until I get my PS4 for Christmas. The price is the same for a new copy for either system and I know I'm getting a PS4 because my wife and I are buying it for each other.  Let me know how it is though.

Its worth the wait. Doesnt matter. Youll love it even more on PS4. The game is crazy man. I stopped at Chapter 10. But wow it combines elements of (Of course) Resident Evil 4 & 6 style of play. Silent Hill with the crazy monster designs along with the trippy bizarre mind game situations with a splash of Manhunt (the old rockstar game). Because the psycho killer dead folk will stalk you^^ You can hide in closets. Under tables and beds but make sure they dont see you cuz they will drag you out. Multiple dramatic death scenes too....

Intense game to play with the lights off!
#1576  October 23, 2014, 07:59:41 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
it's that time of the month again... no, it's not you sick pervert!

as you can see i'm starting to get some PVC statues. i ran into this particular iorilike 4 times in the past but always mised my chnace because i could never make up my mind and man she is gorgeous (though i personaly preffer iori's design from iMS). and kagamin was a nice deal for only $7 and is a good as you would expect from a game prize figure (plsu more twintails are always welcome to my collection).

i've been buying way too many SD figures but the difference this time is that rikka is my first figure from the cu-poche line. the adorableness of a nendoroid plus the flexibility and detail of a figma (sorta) she is really nice and before you ask: yes, you can remove the eyepatch. my main concern is that the gugnir form of her schwarz zechs prototype mk-2 (that's the non-extended form of her umbrella for you normal fags) has a crack where you insert the handle.

i also didn't noticed that the fate nendoroid was fully felxible kinda like that special saber nendo which is nice except you are still limited because of her cape. also she keeps falling apart whenever i try to pose her (note: this figure is pre-owned. in fact, only rikka is new). still cute and there's no such thing as having too many fate's (except that if i had payed more attention i would have ordered the god gundam from robot spirits which i thought was sold out instead of her! :-\)

and finaly my favorite figure of this batch: zombie sayaka hobo exia! i always wanted an exia but moslty i wanted an exia with the hobo parts and those were either expensive or sould out. but then i foudn this beauty which not only cuts to the chase and is really high quality despite it's simplicity but i was also a tamashii web exlusive that i just happen to find under thepre-owned items LU-CKY´~!

also, not part of my collection but still worth bragging about:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1577  October 23, 2014, 08:51:22 pm
    • Peru
Can I be your friend?
#1578  October 24, 2014, 09:29:12 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I wish I had more friends like you.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#1579  October 27, 2014, 10:22:18 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

The Legion's very first appearance involves them going back in time to make Superboy feel really bad about himself so that he'll like them more once they start acting nice to him.  It's literally a story about super-negging.

I fucking love these shitty kids.
#1580  October 28, 2014, 01:35:22 am
  • For honor!

I give up I'll buy your wii successor Nintendo...
Iroha stripped for me