YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1557077 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 3
#741  July 25, 2012, 03:49:04 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Update 3 available.
Fixed the anim = xxx problem and the mugen list issue.

- if you have a plysnd with something like value = Anim, 0, checker says you need two values for it (it spects only numbers I suppose)
The errors are checked at the same time as the highlight, and this is a sequential process. Some errors cause other errors in the sequence. In this case we expect other value than Anim, then "," or "Anim will be unexpected. The counting of values expects a valid and working expression.  ;) But update 3 solves the problem with values that can start with S,F,...

Tip: You can use the edit button instead of doing successive posts or a mod will visit you.  ;D

Thanks again!

I'll try man XD, is just that I post as fast as possible so you can see if there is something new or not :P...

Testing NAO!

EDIT: Nice work man!!!!!!! the only thing is that ProjContact = 1 trigger is reported as error (Unknown trigger)... but is just a minor thing and nothing to worry about, the real deal with sintax check is done and works properly now...
By the way... cheking teh config module for mugen executables resulted on all bugs cleared now, it works nicely too :)
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:57:11 am by FerchogtX
#742  July 25, 2012, 03:43:09 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I have a problem:

Every time I open FF, the Open Recent box is blink, even though I know that I had open up a character recently.

Can you fix it?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#743  July 25, 2012, 05:01:59 pm
    • Thailand
The axis in the .sff: the negative and positive values should be reversed for both the X and the Y axes to be consistent with how Mugen handles axes values. =p
#744  July 26, 2012, 08:32:23 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
What? No. That's how axes are handled in sff's. Take it up with Elecbyte.
#745  July 26, 2012, 03:09:05 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
"use these CLSN in all other instances of this frame"

I assume that this just means "all instances of this frame in this particular animation".

It'd be nice if there was an option to copy all the CLSN in all instances of that frame for every sprite linked to said frame in every animation.

Thank you for all the work you're doing with this. It has been a much more enjoyable experience attempting to create this time than it was around 5 years ago because of your program.
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:14:43 pm by Just No Point
#746  July 26, 2012, 08:51:50 pm
    • Mexico
"use these CLSN in all other instances of this frame"

I assume that this just means "all instances of this frame in this particular animation".

It'd be nice if there was an option to copy all the CLSN in all instances of that frame for every sprite linked to said frame in every animation.

Thank you for all the work you're doing with this. It has been a much more enjoyable experience attempting to create this time than it was around 5 years ago because of your program.
Not actually, that means ALL this instances of the same frame, so sprite 2000, 1 used in 10 animations will get the same CLNS's you define with that command...
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
#747  July 27, 2012, 05:04:09 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
I have a problem:

Every time I open FF, the Open Recent box is blink, even though I know that I had open up a character recently.

Can you fix it?
If you don't use cut/copy/paste (aka clipboard) in text editors this still happen?

The axis in the .sff: the negative and positive values should be reversed for both the X and the Y axes to be consistent with how Mugen handles axes values. =p
Added an option to do this, but just for the x and y fields of the SFF editor. FF3 still work in the SFF standard, and this option is disabled by default.

I finished the optimization of the dynamic text parser/processor. Now, AIR files load up many times faster (up to 10X). The char loading time decreased many times too  :ninja:
I'm currently testing the changes to make sure it works as expected. No problem so far.

Thanks!
#748  July 27, 2012, 03:30:55 pm
    • Hungary
    • seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress
When I open a character with SFFv1, select save as on SFF, choose SFFv2, and overwrite, then I close FF3 too quickly, it crashes and the SFF becomes corrupt.
Happened twice today. It's probably because closing terminates the saving process in an unintended way/early.
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 4
#749  July 28, 2012, 03:15:52 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Update 4 on the first post.

Changes
- Fixed the projcontact, projhit problem
- Fixed a crash when exiting FF (unsaved config?)
- Fixed the behavior of the progress dialog (block user from doing non-sense things like closing FF while saving a file  :P)
- Added an option to reverse the axis of the SFF editor
- Optimized the dynamic text parser/processor (huge speedup on AIR, loading)

Backup your work. The optimization can lead to AIR bugs.

Thanks!
#750  July 28, 2012, 04:20:52 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I have a problem:

Can you fix it?
If you don't use cut/copy/paste (aka clipboard) in text editors this still happen?

Yes, even if I just open up FF, load a character, then close FF immediately afterward, the open recent list is still empty.
No text editing here.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 4
#751  July 28, 2012, 04:26:55 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Another bug with the AIR editor appeared:

When I try to edit the animations with the text editor, FF will act as if an entire copy of code got inserted at the beginning, making the animation perform the action twice instead of one time.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 5
#752  July 28, 2012, 07:36:16 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Update 5 on the first post.

Fixed the AIR bug.
About the history, test this version. If the problem persists, make sure FF3 is inside a directory that doesn't require elevated privileges.

Thanks!
#753  July 28, 2012, 08:03:45 pm
  • Shakespear.
VirtualTek you guys are freakin awesome.  It can't be said enough. Thank you so much.

Edit:  Possible bug:  When the palettes eye dropper tool is selected, the 'drag view location' glove does not work.  Intentional?   Also, this is kinda brash, but the zooming is often really difficult to control.  It seems like it would be easier if it zoomed in and out from the center pixel on the screen, rather than the scroll bar locations.  Just a thought.
#754  July 28, 2012, 09:25:32 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Update 5 on the first post.

Fixed the AIR bug.
About the history, test this version. If the problem persists, make sure FF3 is inside a directory that doesn't require elevated privileges.

Thanks!

The Open Recent History works when it is in a directory that doesn't require elevated privileges. Strange, the history used to work in the Program Files.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#755  July 28, 2012, 10:48:20 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Edit:  Possible bug:  When the palettes eye dropper tool is selected, the 'drag view location' glove does not work.  Intentional?   Also, this is kinda brash, but the zooming is often really difficult to control.  It seems like it would be easier if it zoomed in and out from the center pixel on the screen, rather than the scroll bar locations.  Just a thought.
OK. About the center of zoom you has an option to control it. Go to Options -> Image.

The Open Recent History works when it is in a directory that doesn't require elevated privileges. Strange, the history used to work in the Program Files.
You need to run FF3 as administrator to make it work this way.

Thanks!
#756  July 29, 2012, 12:16:55 am
  • Shakespear.
About the center of zoom you has an option to control it. Go to Options -> Image.
:omg: My Bad.  Thanks

EDIT: Since the latest update, if I open a stage, and then click the X on it's tab to close it, it crashes FF.  I've been able to replicate this 3 times with 3 separate stages, and without doing anything else at all in the program while it's open. 
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 6
#757  July 29, 2012, 01:18:15 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Update 6 on the first post.

Fixed the panning issue with the color picker active, and the crash when closing stages.

Create AIR from SFF script - http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtm124
As suggested by JustNoPoint, this script generates one animation for each sprite group, and one frame per sprite index. You must use the organizer to sort animations and delete all unwanted ones. You can delete from the organizer using Delete key.
Put it under scripts/tools and activate in Tools -> Create AIR from SFF

Thanks!
#758  July 29, 2012, 03:24:59 am
    • Mexico
NICE!!! I'll look into this script to see how it works, Thanks VirtuallTek!!!
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
#759  July 29, 2012, 04:26:12 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Sweet! I already finished my current sff to air manually but this will speed up my next process greatly! I'll try it out Tuesday! Thank you very very much!!! :sugoi:
#760  July 29, 2012, 06:44:32 am
  • Shakespear.
Wow you're fast! Thanks again!