YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1562721 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 7
#781  July 31, 2012, 05:43:06 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Ok, thanks. That'd help a lot since a bunch of sprites/animations share the same CLSNs!
#782  August 01, 2012, 08:36:33 am
  • Shakespear.
I have to ask, no chance of a 're-size group' feature, hey?
Possible using Lua when i add support to image manipulation for scripts.
Wait, does that mean people will be able to write and share scripts for the image editor, such as say... custom filters, layer manipulation, group re-size, tools, brushes, etc???
Yes. Some things like brushes are out of question, but tools (filters, layer manipulation, drawing, effects, ...) will be possible. I will expose the image data of the SFF so the user can change anything in the image at low-level (pixel manipulation) or high-level (painting).
At this time, you can change properties of sprite, sound, animation, frame, clsn, add new ones, delete, move, ... The one thing that isn't supported yet is image manipulation.
o_O ... :suttrox: Genius sir, genius! Thank you x 10000 from the future.
#783  August 05, 2012, 12:59:05 pm
    • Thailand
The rotation tool doesn't let me choose arbitrary negatives. :(
#784  August 05, 2012, 04:06:59 pm
    • florin_matei1996@hotmail.com
FF crashes when you delete the single palette of a 1280x720 sprite and then replace it with another random sprite. Before it crashes it asks if you want to crop the sprite, i click no and then it crashes.
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC6
#785  August 06, 2012, 04:09:21 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
RC6 on the first post.

Changes
- Fixed all known bugs (rotation, crash, ...)
- Changed the function "Use these CLSNs for all other instances of this frame" to compare the image and adjust the CLSN position based on the axis offset from the source frame.
- Implemented the auto function for commands (organizer).
- Added syntax checking for commands
- Added the Export to HTML function

Thanks!
#786  August 06, 2012, 05:48:44 pm
    • florin_matei1996@hotmail.com
#787  August 07, 2012, 11:15:19 am
    • Russia
Can you make -1 state in command list opened by default? It really annoying to open it again after every change in cmd. Also, it's too small to show all commands of the char
#788  August 07, 2012, 09:05:17 pm
  • "The Wolf"
    • linkzeldar@gmail.com
Can you make -1 state in command list opened by default? It really annoying to open it again after every change in cmd. Also, it's too small to show all commands of the char

yeah, i agree with that
#789  August 08, 2012, 02:52:36 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Tested RC6, and found that commands like $DF, $DB, $UB ,$UF are taken as unknown commands... I'm aware I can correct that by myself, but I just let you know just in case.

Nice Update BTW, nice to have a CMD parser...

See ya!!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#790  August 08, 2012, 03:10:53 am
    • USA
    • xanaomin@aol.com
Heya. I'm pretty new to MUGEN, heh... Anywho, whenever I try to run this Fighter Factory, it says that I don't have the MSVCR100.dll file, although I do, and I don't have any idea why it won't find it. I've even followed the .dll readme word for word... So, a little help?
#791  August 08, 2012, 03:45:14 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
I can't download the new version. Sendspace always tells that all free slots are being used. Please somebody post a mirror to the file.
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC6 (Reup + mirror)
#792  August 08, 2012, 04:54:56 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Can you make -1 state in command list opened by default? It really annoying to open it again after every change in cmd.
Go to options / Text and enable "Current line navigation".

Also, it's too small to show all commands of the char
Do you use a 4k monitor or you just have 10-20 commands? :D
Edit your favorite preset and increase the view's height.

Heya. I'm pretty new to MUGEN, heh... Anywho, whenever I try to run this Fighter Factory, it says that I don't have the MSVCR100.dll file, although I do, and I don't have any idea why it won't find it. I've even followed the .dll readme word for word... So, a little help?
Install the prerequisite.

Reuped RC6 with small adjustments, fixes and mirrors too.

Thanks!
#793  August 08, 2012, 05:48:28 am
    • Russia
Ooh. That was unoblivious. That's good for cmd, but it's annoying in the states actually. Well, not a big problem when I already increased height of the states list

Well, I mean about 30 commands at the same time, not 10. Did't think I can actually change such things in presents. Cool
Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:54:50 am by GamerXP
#794  August 09, 2012, 01:27:34 am
    • USA
    • xanaomin@aol.com
Install the prerequisite.

...Oh. Now I feel like an idiot. :V
Thanks, I downloaded it, and now it looks like it's working! Looks like I'll be making my own characters soon enough.
Thanks again~
#795  August 09, 2012, 03:51:30 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Ooh. That was unoblivious. That's good for cmd, but it's annoying in the states actually. Well, not a big problem when I already increased height of the states list

Well, I mean about 30 commands at the same time, not 10. Did't think I can actually change such things in presents. Cool
It's a workaround for now. I'm thinking a way to auto resize the view and keep states, cmds, ... in the previous state after the update.

...Oh. Now I feel like an idiot. :V
Thanks, I downloaded it, and now it looks like it's working! Looks like I'll be making my own characters soon enough.
Thanks again~
Good luck  ;)

Thanks!
#796  August 12, 2012, 12:08:42 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
i can't seem to load mugen 1.0 from FF3:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

i added the path in FF3 options and everything seem in order... weird thing is i can load the exact same mugen 1.0 straight up, and there is no "can't open stage: stages/" error message!

any idea?
#797  August 14, 2012, 02:26:10 am
    • Mexico
Well... I know this is crazy, but i'll leave it here just for the record. Just to let you know FF3 Works on Windows 8 (I'm testing this damn thing so I decided to try before deleting the VM), also even if it half related, mugen 1.0 also work, but executing mugen from ff3 makes mugen 1.0 crash, maybe something related with the folder I was using for both...

The important thing is that, if you are a new user or you recently upgraded to Windows 8, Mugen 1.0 and Fighter Factory 3 work in that OS too...

See ya!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
#798  August 15, 2012, 01:26:02 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hmm, just noticed that you have updated.

I'll download the new program and use it.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#799  August 15, 2012, 09:06:12 pm
  • Shakespear.
So, if you are in Sprites, and click the Save .SFF disk icon on the left, then cancel it while it's saving it corrupts the .sff 
#800  August 16, 2012, 06:02:32 am
    • Mexico
Detected a lil' bug... Whenever you use the option "Edit currnt animation as text" and you delete frames from there (mainly from the end to top of the text displayed, the next animation text data appears overlapping the current information... you need to give spaces to get rid of the overlapping animation data XD...

If you need detals I can post a video if you want.

See ya!! :D
<- [Clicky - Clicky]